niall's princess | njh

By adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
~Epilouge~

Chapter 14

8K 154 44
By adidaspunk

A/N: Another update! YAYYY! (:

SONG OF THE DAY: Heard It On The Radio by Ross Lynch (I remember dancing to this!) :D

----------------------------------------------------

Mady

Finally calm enough to talk, I looked over at Lou, who was staring plainly at me with an odd look in his eye. He combed his fingers through his caramel colored hair, his navy blue eyes still locked on me. When he hadn't taken his eyes off me, I thought it would be best if I said something.

"Lou? Do you have something on your mind," I asked, looking over at the boy in the stripes. Louis quickly snapped out of his daze to answer my question.

"No, I was just thinking of something to ask you," he began, reassuring me that it wasn't anything abnormal. "In fact, I think I have the perfect question.."

"Then, tell me what it is! Don't just sit there staring at me. Spit it out!" I jokingly shouted at him, only to hear Harry let out a small chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" I teased to Curly, only watching as he let his head drop into his hands from laughter.

I turned back to look at Lou, who I assumed was just about to ask me the question he intended to.

"Alright," the Doncaster lad readjusted his position, his hands clasped together in his lap. "Would you rather.. kiss one of us, or jump in a pool of jello?"

"Interesting question," I acknowledged him, looking to the floor and messing with my stick. "This may seem weird, but I'd rather kiss one of you. I mean, I am a fan."

Zayn laughed. "Yeah. That seems normal."

"Are you saying you're used to people wanting to kiss you? That just sounds like you're bragging," I laughed, and so did the Irish boy.

Zayn shook his head. "No.. I guess it just came out wrong."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. That was when Liam had broken the silence with a following question that sort of related to Louis'.

"So you said you'd rather kiss us, right?" Liam asked, and I nodded. "Then, would you rather kiss... me or Louis?"

"That's kind of awkward," I laughed. "Uh.. I guess Louis?"

"Really? Why me?" Lou asked, narrowing his eyes and leaning forward suspiciously. I bit my lip, not knowing what to do in the awkwardness. I rubbed up and down my arms, trying to warm my goosebumps.

"I don't know," I smiled shyly. I was probably blushing furiously. "Maybe because you're the crazy one?"

Lou nodded, knowing himself that he was indeed a loonatic. "Yeah, that's understandable. You also left out that I'm a sexy beast." He laughed, stretching out his shirt to try and prove it. I rolled my eyes, my face red as ever.

"Whatever makes you happy, Lou. Whatever makes you happy," I smiled, and so did he.

I looked over at Curly, who was a little confused on what had just happened. He looked over at me as well, and he gave me a certain stare that said he was going to ask me a question about kissing as well. And, when he did, I wasn't surprised.

"Mady, would you rather kiss me, or Zayn?" Haz asked, and I looked into his beautiful green eyes. I smiled to myself.

"Why do you guys put me in a position where I have to choose over you?" I laughed, and I watched as Harry smiled at me. "But, I think I'd have to go with you, Curly." I winked at him, and he just rolled his eyes.

"I know this is basically the same question over and over," Niall started, looking at me as he spoke. "But, would you rather kiss me, or Harry?"

I bit my lip, looking back over at Hazza. Question filled my eyes before looking back at the blonde, and when our eyes finally met, I knew I was ready to answer him with true honesty.

"I.. would rather kiss you, Nialler," I informed him, causing him to blush like crazy. I reached out to grab another marshmellow, slipping it carefully onto my stick as I held it over the fire to roast. The smile I had still remained on my lips, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to make it go away.

"Why would you want to kiss me?" Niall asked, making me talk longer than I had intended to already. I looked over at him, curiousity filling his eyes.

"What.. do you mean?" I asked, trying my absolute best to avoid the question.

"Like, I don't know. That's the best I could explain it, really," he went on, "why is it you want to kiss me? Why me instead of Harry? What do I have that he doesn't?"

I looked down at the fire, the flames glowing in my eyes as it crackled against the sticks. I watched as it devoured another piece of wood, only causing the flame to grow bigger and bigger as we speak. I look back up to meet Nialler's blue eyes, almost scared to respond.

"I mean, you're both wonderful boys," I began, wishing I hadn't. "I don't know why I picked you, Nialler. I think it's just because I think of Harry more as a friend."

"So, you're saying you don't think of Niall as a friend?" Liam asked, greatly confused.

"No, I didn't mean that," I reassured him. "I'm saying.. he would be more likely to be more than a friend than Harry would."

"Really?" Lou's eyes widened. "So, you have the hots for Nialler, eh?"

I felt my cheeks heat up as Zayn, Louis, and Liam all make kissing noises and other weird sounds. Meanwhile, Harry just stayed silent as Niall and I were both blushing uncontrollably. Why did Louis have to embarass us like that?

"No.. I never said that," I tried my best to reassure the three of them, but Louis didn't buy it.

"I bet you'd kiss him right now if he let you," Lou joked, nudging Zayn. I watched as the Bradford boy nodded, as if he was in total agreement with Tommo.

"Nuh uh," I lied, trying my best to sound as believeable as possible. "I would not kiss him."

"You totally would," Liam joined in. "If he asked you I know you wouldn't have the heart to turn him down."

"Whatever, think what you want to," I rolled my eyes, realizing those boys will never give up on teasing me if I didn't end it now. "Now, can we just finish these last couple S'mores and drinks then head inside?"

I watched as Harry looked at the watch that circled his wrist, then he looked up at me. "Boys, Mady's right. We should get to bed. It's getting pretty late."

"Alright," Lou agreed, taking another sip of beer. "Just let me finish this last drink."

"Lou, how many have you had? Are all of those empty bottles yours," Harry asked, full of worry for his bandmate.

"Relax, Curly. I only had a few," he reassured him. "Now, I better get to bed before Kevin the pigeon gets into any trouble."

I smiled. "G'nite, Lou." I said, as the boys waved.

We all watched as Lou began to head inside, and Harry and Liam quickly tagged along behind him. Zayn began to walk slowly up to the door, but not nearly as fast as the others.

That left me here with Niall, and I awkwardly helped to put out the fire, gathering the empty bottles that Louis had left behind in my arms.

"Do you need any help with that?" Niall offered, his blonde hair slowly blowing in the gentle wind. The night glowed, and I could see his face perfectly from where I was standing.

"It's okay. I've got it," I informed him, and he was just about to head back to the house, but then he turned back around.

"Oh, and Mady?" He began, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah?"

"..You'd.. rather kiss me than Harry? I thought you really liked him," he randomly mentioned, causing me to blush once again. I hope he didn't notice in the dark like this.

"I like Harry a lot, I'd just rather kiss you." I explained to him, though Niall still wore a confused expression.

"Do you.. want to---"

"Guys, are you coming or what?" Zayn cut him off, slightly agitated. I nodded, following closely behind Zayn.

"What were you saying Nialler?" I asked once again. He sighed.

"Nevermind. Now, let's just get inside," the blonde stated, and I followed closely next to him as he walked towards the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1K 32
❛ Love brings many things, sometimes even pain ❜ ━━ Harry and Taylor take a further step in their life as a married couple. They expected their marri...
27.4K 1.2K 33
Calum had zero intentions of being the next bachelor but when the opportunity arose he was talked into it by his bandmates for the exposure. Now he's...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
136K 6K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...