I love you, always did, alway...

Bởi jassackles

In this story Jensen and the Reader are best friends and have studied medicine together. Jensen gets jealous... Xem Thêm

Characters and Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Hey!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 9

755 27 3
Bởi jassackles

Warning: smut

"You don't work with him that much that you can tell, that you know him! Why I care?!" he scoffed. "Jensen, go and don't get on my nerves! Go fuck-" you were interrupted by Jensen's lips on yours.

You immediately responded the kiss and put your arms around his neck. He cupped your cheek and you tilted your head to deepen the kiss. He lifted you off the ground and you wrapped your legs around his waist before he lied you on the bed, hovering over you.

You two pulled away as the need for air was too much, you two locked eyes and smiled at each other. You cupped his cheeks and brought him back to your lips, this time the kiss was more loving and passionately, no rush, just the two of you.

He placed one of his hands on your hip and pulled you even closer, you drove your hand through his silky hair and enjoyed the kiss until he pulled away. "You don't know how long I wanted to do this." he smiled softly and shyly at the same time.

You rubbed your thumb over his cheek and smiled warmly, "I wanted you to kiss me since that dance." you said. He just smiled and kissed your palm. "What happened really with Lindsey?"

He plopped down next to you and took a deep breath before he faced you, "You went with Jo and then Lindsey started talking about college, that she was happy to see me there and as you came right now in that moment, she kissed me and I pushed her away. Jo called your name then I knew you saw me and her."

"Why did you even care if I saw you two or not?" "Because-" he took your hand and kissed the back of it "because I really like you if not even more." he lied he knew he loved you but he was too afraid he would scare you off.

Your heart fluttered by his words and your face lit up, "I really like you too." you said and he pecked your lips. "But now what about you and Lincoln?" he asked.

"After I saw you two-" you smiled awkwardly "I went outside to get this out of mind and get some fresh air. I stood on the balcony, enjoying the view and just thinking. He came to me and we talked, he saw I wasn't good so he suggested to take me home. He gave me his jacket and after we arrived and I wanted to give him his jacket he kissed me. And I told him I don't like him that way, so I pushed him away and entered our apartment. That's all." you finished.

"But how did you even know?" you narrowed your eyes at him. He ran a hand down his face, "I kinda heard Lincoln telling that Jackson and he said 'we kissed', but if you tell me that's not true. I believe you." he smiled and there was a silence, but a comfortable one.

He brushed the hair out of your face as he pulled you close and nuzzled your neck. You smiled and hugged him tightly, you felt so good at that moment. For the first time you didn't think about Nick, just Jensen.

"Y/N?" "Jensen?" "What is this between us?" he asked as he looked back into your face. You shrugged and cupped his cheek, "I don't know, I guess more than friends." you laughed and he smiled brightly. He kissed you softly, "Can we try this?" he pointed between him and you.

"What exactly?" you asked with a knowing smile. "Something like a relationship?" he asked shyly and didn't look at you. "I'd love to try." you said and kissed him one more time.

A few months later...
Jensen and you were more than happy, you finally got him. He was yours and you were his, you two took it slowly. Still slept in your own bedrooms and didn't sleep with each other, you wanted to be sure.

You didn't want to rush things, after Nick and all you needed your time. Jo and really everyone was happy for you two, that you two finally confessed your feeling for each other. Jo always said you two were made for each other, you two would make each other happy until you died.

Jensen let you forgot the crap you've been through, you were more than grateful for this. He adored and treated you like you were the only woman in his life and the only one he needed. He loved you.

You two went on a date this day, he took you to a little coffee shop, he knew you loved. "You know I love it here." you said as you sat down at one of the tables. "Yeah I remember when we were studying, we came every day here." he smiled lovely.

"Y/N I want to tell you something." he says a bit shyly. You locked eyes, "What do you want to tell me?" you smiled softly. "I think I love you." he said and you froze, because he never said that before.

"You think?" "No no no, I know I love you." he said and gave your hand a kiss. "I love you too Jensen." you said and his face lit up.

You two enjoyed the rest of your date and went home, you decided to watch a movie and cuddled together on the sofa. You looked up and caught him gazing at you.

"What?" you asked with a smile. "Nothing. It's-it's just I'm happy to lay here with ya in my arms." he kissed the top of your head and you closed your eyes as you enjoyed that moment.

You looked up at him and kissed him softly, he cupped your cheek and kissed you back. He made you straddle his lap and you put your arms around his neck. Both of you smiled into the kiss, the kiss turned into more passion.

His hands let go off your cheeks and roamed your body as one of your hands drove through his hair.

Forgetting the movie, he wrapped your led around his torso and carried you into his bedroom because it was closer. He lied you down on the bed and got on top of you.

Your fingers played with the hem of his shirt shirt and he grabbed your wrists. He pulled away from the kiss and looked you deep in the eyes. "You really want this? I'm not gon-" that was everything he could say before you kissed him again.

You pulled away and took his shirt off revealing his bare chest and you licked your lips as you drove your fingers up and down his chest and abs. He watched you memorizing every detail of him.

He leaned down and kissed you again before he took your shirt off, revealing your bra and stomach. You blushed slightly under his gaze and he gave you a soft kiss.

He trailed kisses down your neck and quickly found you sweet spot and sucked onto it. You pulled his sweats down and he pulled your off, leaving you two just in underwear.

He slowly took the waistband of you panties into your hand and looked you into the eyes for permission, you nodded. He took them off and your bra quickly followed suit. He admired, "You're so beautiful." he said and kissed you again.

One of his fingers trailed down your body to your core and he slowly began to circle your clit as he kisses you passionately. You moaned softly into the kiss and reached for his boxers to him down.

You slowly started to stroke him and he groaned softly. He reached for his nightstand and took out a condom. You took the condom out of his hands and opened the package, you rolled it down on his shaft.

He positioned himself between your legs and teased your entrance with his member before he slid in inch by inch, both of you moaning in pleasure.

After he was fully settled inside you, he began to move slowly in and out of you as he kissed you deeply. One of your arms wrapped around his neck and the other around his back.

He speeded up his pace and thrusted faster, your hand drove through his soft hair. One of his hands cupped your breast and he pinched your bud slightly, earning a moan from you.

You wrapped your legs around his waist to encourage him to go deeper and he understood. He went deeper, harder and faster as he thrusted inside you. You dig your nails into his back and he groaned into the kiss.

He thrusted in and out of you, before you could say anything you clenched around him and hit your climax. You moaned his name softly, above a whisper. He continued thrusting to chase his own release, he hit his own climax.

Both of you breathing heavily as he plopped down next to you. He smiled at you, "I love you, Y/N/N." you rested your head on his chest and looked up at him smiling "I love you too, Jens."

He threw the condom into the bin and pulled the sheets above of you. He put an arm around you and both of you drifted of to sleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

576 18 3
Jared, reader and Jensen are cast members, close friends and live together. Jared kisses the reader and she tells him she needs more than a one night...
2.3K 90 11
Hospital Playlist 2 (Wise Doctor Life): for long time Jun-wan suffered from the end of his relationship with Ik-sun. He feels lonely, confused and sa...
204K 5.1K 16
While at a SPN Con, Jensen is unable to keep his eyes off you.
21.7K 1.6K 15
After a fatal accident, Aidan wakes up in a hospital with more broken bones than one. His critical condition leaves him under the care of the hottes...