The Baby-Carrier ✔

Von ThatIslaander

Bryce Hemsworth has everything he could ever want. The perfect parents and sibling. The perfect house. The pe... Mehr

1| Wifey
2| check up
3| Figuration
4| Problems
5| Deal | Pt.1
6| Deal | Pt. 2
7| Reactions & Satisfactions
8 | WTF
9 | Splash & Crash
10 | Safe & Home
11 | Getting Along for Alyssa
12 | awkward
13 | Can't Resist
14 | That was close
15 | Evil Plan
16 | I want You
17 | DEAD
18 | Threats
19 | positive
20 | Confusion & Pain
21 | WHAT'S THIS?
22 | Lies
23 | RISA
24 | Caught In The Act
25 | Death
26 | Alyssa's Gang
27 | All for Alyssa
28 | Gone But Never Forgotten
29 | Engagement
30 | Trash or Treasure
31 | Mine, Yours, Ours
You get to choose:
32 | Exchange
33 | Survivor
34 | Coma
35 | Evidence
36 | Ultra Sound
37 | He Knows
38 | Bryce The Saver
39 | Uninvited Guests
41 | Amnesia
42 | A Second Chance
43 | She comes home
44 | Promises, Promises
45 | The Truth
46 | DON'T
47 | Memories
48 | Punishment
49 | Baby Girl
50 | The End
Help me choose:
2nd book?
2nd Book Coming Soon!
Good News!!

40 | Dead Body

6.3K 183 17
Von ThatIslaander

        I STOOD in my office, staring at the portrait of my father on the wall. He was the former boss of the gang till he passed away, leaving me to take after him.

"You always were fond of Alejandro..." I mutter, looking at his picture as I held a glass of champagne in my hand. "You treated him like your own son. And all I ever was...was the disappointment. "

I take a drink, stepping closer to the picture frame.

After Alejandro's house burned down with his family in it, my father stepped in to help out the last member of the family who everyone thinks has passed away as well. Nobody knew he was alive other than my father and our gang.

Father took good care of him even when the bastard refused his help. He gave him what he needed and helped him get back up. They were looking for the person behind the fire. The traitor. But father passed away, and now Alejandro is searching on his own.

Back then, I wasn't able to get rid of him...

But now, I will make sure he dies.

"You favored him," I whispered, my voice cracking,"I needed your love...but you gave that to him instead of your own son...Now, I will get rid of him so he will join you and his dead family. "

I down the champagne, glaring at the wall in anger. The thought of Alejandro makes my blood boil. I hate him so much. I must get rid of him. He should have just died in that fire as well.

Tonight, he will be joining the dead.

I was preparing the drinks for when Alejandro comes by later. Once he takes a sip of this drink, he's going to die.

Before I could drop some poisonous drops into Alejandro's drink, there were screeching of tires and loud gunshots coming from the front yard. I place the tiny bottle down, going to the window only to see about 5 black lamborghinis parked outside.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

What are they doing here?!

              Alyssa

             MY EYES slowly open, slowly adjusting to the bright light inside the room. I was inside an unfamiliar room. I slowly move my fingers, turning my head to see if anyone was at my bedside but there was no one. My body was aching a bit so I slowly sat up in bed.

Where am I? I thought to myself. There was a pounding in my head and I didn't like it.

How long was I here? Where am I? Who's clothes am I wearing? So many questions in my head that needed answers. But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard loud gunshots come from outside.

I slowly move, feeling weird for some reason. How long had I been asleep? I came across a mirror hanging in the room, seeing that i looked fine and healthy. I was wearing a white dress. Who it belongs to? I have no clue.

I have to get out of here...

It does not feel safe.

While walking to the door, my legs were sore. It hurts a little but I was able to walk and that's okay with me. I open the door and surprisingly, it was unlocked. Nobody was out in the hall.  Loud gunshots were coming from outside. I heard people shouting and guns going off with the sound of men arguing with each other.

I walk to the living room, seeing how messy it was. Some people must have fought in here because there's a huge mess and a bit of blood on the floor. I peek out the window through the curtain. There were men fighting each other outside, all armed with guns.

I run to the back door when I saw some guys heading towards the building..but not before grabbing a handgun I found on the floor. My legs were in pain, but I had to run to get away. Who knows what they'll do to me if I get caught?

There was a garden in the back. I rush to it, hiding behind a big tree as I try to catch my breath. My head was pounding worse than before. I get down to the ground when I saw 3 figures running over to the garden, not knowing I was hiding there.

"Stop!" A man roars in anger, running after them.

It was a pregnant girl, a guy, and another girl.

For some reason, that face...that guy looks familiar to me. I feel like I know him but i can't. I rack my brain but i just can't remember him. But i feel like i do.

What's going on with me? I was frustrated and scared at the same time.

"Let us go Paulo!" The pregnant girl tells the armed man who just laughs hard like she just said a joke.

"Absolutely not. I have plans for the both of you...after i get rid of Bryce here, "  The man told her.

Bryce...

That name...

Where have I heard that before? The pounding gets worse the more I think about this.

"Run!" The guy I think named Bryce shouts at the two girls who run to safety.

Because of that, the Paulo guy aimed his gun at the two girls and Bryce stepped in to direct his aim somewhere else. Bryce managed to kick the gun out of Paulo's hand. I just stay in my place, not knowing what to do.

Maria 

"BRYCE!" I shout at my husband after he had successfully kicked the gun out of Paulo's hand. "Let's go! Come on!"

But he didn't hear me and kept kicking Paulo in the hips. We need to escape now and he's doing that! Paulo manages to grab his leg and somehow, they both ended up fighting on the ground. At first, it was Bryce who was winning but then Paulo wasn't gonna let him win.

He punches Bryce in the face, making my husband's face bleed. My stomach doesn't feel well right now. I'm worried and stressed which is not good for the baby.

Bryce was on the ground, yelling at me to run but I stay nonetheless. I ignore Hya who was yelling at me to run. I wasn't going to leave without Bryce.

Paulo aims the gun at Bryce with an evil smile.

"PAULO, PLEASE JUST STOP!" I shout, running over to Bryce who was in pain. He scolds me for not doing as he said.

"After I get rid of him, you will be joining the rest of the girls. " Paulo tells me and I look at him in confusion...

Rest of the girls?

So not only does he steals and blackmails people, he takes girls as well? He is disgusting! He is a psycho. A crazy man.

I gasped when Paulo suddenly pulled the trigger. Blood splattered on my face and I froze in place. I couldn't move. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Because it wasn't my blood.

And it wasn't Bryce's.

My eyes were wide open- I couldn't take my eyes off that person.

Paulo groans in annoyance, saying, "O my God Alyssa!"

Alyssa merely stared at Bryce who was staring back at her as if he had just seen a ghost. She was right there in front of our very own eyes, her chest bleeding from the gunshot she protected us from.

She had covered us from the bullets.

Paulo walks up to us, annoyed. He pulls Alyssa's shoulder back only to get shot in the forehead. Alyssa had a gun in her head. She had just shot Paulo in the head while in her weak, bleeding state. She drops her hand when Paulo drops to the ground, a bullet through his forehead.

"Alyssa!" Bryce said worriedly, catching her back when she falls back. He pulls her to his chest as she bleeds. I didn't know what to do. My mind was a mess. I just couldn't...believe this was actually happening.

Alyssa was alive all this time?

"Alyssa," Bryce said worriedly, his voice cracking. I could see the tears in his eyes and my heart was slowly breaking...he was still in love with her...

She was slowly closing her eyes and I felt helpless! Bryce just couldn't let her go.

Hya comes running to us with a guy who had a gun in his hand. They made there way to us and Bryce went all defensive when the guy tried to take Alyssa from him.

"You can trust him!" Hya tells Bryce who was finding it hard to let her go.

"Fucking let go of her!" The guy hissed at Bryce, aiming his gun at Bryce.

"Alejandro, please..." whispered Hya.

This Alejandro guy just scooped up Alyssa's body before rushing into the building, leaving the three of us behind.

"He's going to save her. Don't worry," hya tells us before following after him.

I put a hand on Bryce's shoulder, trying to comfort him but he just sat there, emotionless.

Hey guys. I updated again! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to comment & vote. Let me know what u think in the comments. Love you all! Thank you! This story is almost coming to an end. So prepare yourselves, my islaanders!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.3K 438 55
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
213 8 7
Samantha Kendrick has been working all her life to have it all. She had worked hard to get to where she was today and her picture perfect life was li...
11.5M 478K 64
"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured him. ____________________ Marcus Anderson...
172K 2.9K 65
~you're giving me a million reasons to let you go~ ~baby, I just need one good one to stay~ Book 1- Unwritten Book 2- Enchanted Started- May 12, 201...