Things we lost in the fire (a...

By pandazoftheuniverse

Percy Jackson is just a little kid. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except he's never really been normal. His re... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Permenant Hiatus

Chapter 10

788 38 1
By pandazoftheuniverse

Percy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean by you're my dad?" I ask confused.

"He's always been a bit slow, hasn't he?" A man sarcastically questions. He seems like kind of guy you would not want your kids around. With a black leather jacket and scars all over, he fits the label of bad boy supreme, but the worst part were his eyes.

His eyes burned like the sun, hatred and death showing in his eyes. I looked directly into them, then immediately regretted doing it. Images flash across my mind, many people were dying, purple and orange figures fighting and falling together, all against the giants and monsters against them.

"Stop Ares! He has done nothing wrong to you!" A woman's voice cries out.

"Nothing wrong yet, you mean?" He spat furiously at the woman.

I finally find the strength to look away from him, and I run away as fast as I can, running through the doors I came from.

"Perseus! Come back!" A voice yells.

I ignore them and collapse in a small room I find, hysterically sobbing.

"Doctor! DOCTOR! DOCTOR! PLEASE! Doctor!" I scream out, hoping he'll find me somehow. I curl up into a ball, hoping to shield myself from the rest of the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.4K 63
The Shadow Realm has taken 7 students captive to face the Phantoms. You and your crazy best friend, Aiden Clark, help the group as everyone works to...
107K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
117K 4.2K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
241K 23.1K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...