โœ” The Farmer who Changed Me ๐Ÿ€

Av blinkingline

Being shipped off to her grandma's barn is definitely not the way Jennie wanted to spend her whole summer. ๐Ÿ€... Mer

Disclaimer
Prologue
Farm 1
Farm 2
Farm 3
Farm 4
Farm 5
Farm 6
Farm 7
Farm 8
Farm 9
Farm 10
Farm 11
Farm 12
Farm 13
Farm 14
Farm 15
Farm 16
Farm 17
Farm 18
Farm 19
Farm 20
Farm 21
Farm 22
Farm 23
Farm 24
Farm 25
Farm 26
Farm 27
Farm 28
Farm 29
Farm 30
Farm 31
Farm 32
Farm 33
Farm 34
Farm 35
Farm 36
Farm 37
Farm 38
Farm 39
Farm 40
Farm 41
Farm 42
Farm 43
Farm 44
Farm 45
Farm 46
Farm 47
Farm 48
Farm 49
Farm 50
Farm 51
Farm 52
Farm 53
Farm 54
Farm 55
Farm 56
Farm 57
Farm 58
Farm 59
Farm 60
Farm 61
Farm 62
Farm 63
Farm 64
Farm 65
Farm 66
Farm 68
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Daddy Day Care
Christmas Bonus Chapter

Farm 67

3.4K 171 30
Av blinkingline

"Manoban!" We all shut up and turned to jungkook who's marching towards lisa in long strides. We're all gathered outside a suite to get ourselves ready for the wedding. Yes, today's D-day.

"What's with the face jeon?"  she snorted, rolling her eyes. The girls and I looked at each other and shook our heads at them. But what happened next made us all gasp and I can't help but squeal.

"'bout damn time." chaeyoung snickered next to me.

"What are  you all still doing?! Get your hair and make up done! move people! We don't have all the time in the world!" Irene yelled  through her handy megaphone.

"You, flirt later!" she dead ass went in between the two lovebirds and pushed them apart.

"Jennie, if you wanna look best on your wedding, double time!" she pushed us all in in the room where our make up and hair stylist are all ready, shooing jungkook and told him to fix his hair.

We each have people doing our nails on either side, fixing our hair at the back and doing our make up in front.

After our hair and make up, we took a couple of pictures and then I was guided to a different room for my gown.

It was simple and quickest one to make but I find it beautiful. It has a tube top filled with flowers and flowed to the bottom with the flowers spreading throughout.

The theme of our wedding is purple and pink, a mix of taehyung and my favorite color. My gown is purple with baby pink accents while the girls will be wearing rose pink chiffon cocktail dresses. They're all my maid of honor and I don't care if it's not supposed to be that way. It is my wedding.

The door opened and I immediately teared up seeing my mom pushing grandma on her wheelchair.

"Oh, my baby's getting married!" I chuckled and hugged my mom.

"Thank you for giving me your blessing." I let go and reached my hand out for my grandma. She accepted it and held on it tightly.

"You look lovely sugarplum." I blinked rapidly and looked up to avoid crying and ruining my make up.

"You guys are making me cryy!" I whined.

"You're not the only one tearing up." I chuckled at my mom's comment as she struggled to wipe her tears.

Irene knocked on my door looking lovely on the dress she picked and cute little hyunjin is looking adorable with his baby pink polo shirt, and pink bowtie with gray suspenders and shorts that matches tae's groomsmen's color schemes.

"Ready in 5?" Irene grinned and I looked at my mom then to grandma.

"I'm ready." I smiled and mom helped me put on my flower crowned veil.

👰💜🤵

Hoseok slapped a hand on my shoulders and squeezed on it lightly. I touched my chest and exhaled. "You ok?" He asked, grinning.

"My heart's beating so fast." I said and he chuckled.

"Nervous?" I shook my head

"I'm excited!" I grinned and he laughed.

I'm wearing a grey tux with a purple tie, matching jennie's wedding gown. I haven't seen it but I'm sure she'll look beautiful in it.

The doors opened and the girls piled up, with baby hyunjin being guided by his mom. I craned my neck to get a view of my future wife but she's behind the closed doors.

"This is it. No backing out now tae." Hoseok teased.

"Not planning to." I confidently said. My mom has been crying nonstop while my dad told me to give him a grandchild as soon as possible. He's been bugging me since they went to visit in New York and played with hyunjin.

The music changed and chaeyoung started to sing our song and jungkook blending well with her voice.

They start to walk down the isle and I can't keep calm. It feels like my heart's going to burst from happiness.

It was the same feeling I had every summer waiting for her to come back on the farm. Even though I was kind of annoying her for not remembering me and for coming back so late and looking forced too, my heart was always beating for her.

When her mom was pushing her grandmother's wheelchair towards the isle, they paused when they came near me. I crouched down and gave her a hug.

"Take care of my sugarplum taetae." I feel my eyes sting

"I will, nana." I promised her. Just as I straightened up, the doors opened and my breath got caught in my throat. My emotions were all over the place. She wasn't just beautiful, she was absolutely stunning.

Our eyes met and I can't help but smile widely and tear up. "Why are you crying?!" She whines, chuckling but her eyes were glistening with unshed tears too.

Her dad clapped my shoulders and handed her hand over to me. "You're just so beautiful." I saidn wiping my tears.

"Tell me something I don't know." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

The ceremony started and it was time to say our vows and giving of rings. We giggled at the sight of hyunjin walking hesitantly towards us and looking back to his mom. Irene eventually had to assist him in handing the ring to us.

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jennie Kim, to be my wedded wife, Thank you for staying faithful to me even if I was blinded by my jealousy. From the moment I met you, every beat of my heart belonged to you." She chuckled and I wiped her tears.

"I vow to stay by your side even if you're a handful—"

"Hey!" She protested.

"I vow to not let my jealousy come between us, and I promise support you in your dreams even if we have to move from place to place, I'll stay by you to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death, may we never part." I slipped the ring on her ring finger.

"I, Jennie Kim, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my wedded husband, Thank you for being loyal to me except that one time."

"Yah!" She laughed

"Just kidding dad, I'll kill him myself." I laughed along with the guests which consists of our family and close friends.

"You know how much I love you mon amour. I vow to try not to act like a spoiled bitch, keyword: TRY" I chuckled along with the guests

"and I promise to chose you every time even when it gets hard.." she glanced at her grandmother and smiled.

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death, I'll wait for you on the other side." I sniffed as she slipped the ring on mine and I held her hand tightly.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jennie Kim as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Jennie Kim, take Kim Teahyung as your lawfu—"

"I DO! I DO I DO!" The guests laughed and I chuckled, lifting her veil.

"By the power vested upon me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"I love you." She mouthed.

"I'll love you more." I said before claiming her lips.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1.6K 88 20
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ," "๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ...
7K 242 25
โ›โ›I'm so glad to have met you, to have known you, to have loved you. Let's hope we meet again, in our next births, our next livesโ›โ›
71.8K 2.6K 47
Trying to move on when you're so broken and ripped to pieces was hard enough. Him, leaving something for you to remember him by forever, was even har...
73.7K 3.7K 38
โ I just wanted to see the light at the end of the tunnel. โž โŒฝ in which a homeless boy finds his light โŒฝ ยฉ allisonscarlette 2017 { kim taehyung and j...