Mission

Bởi qpqpKuroshiqpqp

After Fairy Tail won the war and Zeref being good again Natsu and Gray got so drunk and of course who comes t... Xem Thêm

Nashi and Storm
Crocus
Kidnapped
Help
Introduction
Planning
Second Day Of GMG
Jealousy
Advice From Dad Part I
Advice From Dad Part II
The Truth
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Villain Profiles I
Villain Profiles II
Villain Profiles III
The Revelation
SORRY!!!
Suspicions
Amusement Park
The Battle
Confirmation
Happy Birthday
Plan
Attack I
Attack II
Final Battle
Final Chapter (Gruvia)
The End
The Author's End Notes

Final Chapter (NaLu)

3.4K 69 29
Bởi qpqpKuroshiqpqp

Third Person Pov:

"Natsu are you alright?"

Zeref asked as he looked at his brother who is staring at the floor.

"Don't worry too much about me nii-san I'll be fine" Natsu said "Besides if the Ice princess could handle this then I can too!"

Zeref sighed and shook his head. Natsu is not really good at lying especially with the people who knows him best.

It's been a year since that faithful battle and with Mavis' fairy law every single enemy had been defeated and Master X is now in the place she deserves.

However as for Lucy and Juvia...

"Dad!"

Nastu beamed at Nashi who just entered the room. She smiled and her eyes glistened with tears.

"Don't worry too much dad, everything will be fine."

Natsu said nothing but just smiled. The beginning of tears forming in his eyes.

"Thank you Nashi."

The father and daughter hugged and Zeref smiled at the sight.

***

The Kardia Cathedral. One of the most famous landmarks in Magnolia located at the center of the city is now full of mages from many different guilds.

Most noticeable would be Erza and her child together with the other girls of fairy tail who are crying and even some of the guys are shedding tears.

Natsu meanwhile is wearing a black suit and beside him is Gray who is surprisingly giving the pink haired wizard words of comfort.

Natsu can't help but remember... Remember the day that led to this.

***

Flashback starts

Finally... That was the thought of every fairy tail mage as they see their enemies fall.

Cheers of victory was heard drowning the anguished cries of Master X as she fall defeated.

"Dad!"

Nashi shouted and hugged Natsu who is kneeling on the ground and the same could be said for Gray as they stare at the fallen bodies of the two girls they love.

Lucy Heartfilia.

Juvia Lockser.

Natsu can't believe what he is seeing. It can't be right? Lucy can't be dead! Especially now that he just saw her again.

With trembling hands and damp eyes he hugged his daughter close both crying in sadness.

"Dad... Mom... She's not dead right?"

The broken voice of Storm was heard clearly by Gray. Gray whose eyes lost all hope. Hope of being with Juvia again, hope of having a life with her, hope of having a nice dinner with her and Storm.

"D-dad? Please... Please t-tell Storm that mom is still alive. Please dad."

The desperation in Storm's voice could be heard clearly and it snapped Gray out of his daze. He stood up and hugged his son and cried.

As they cry Mavis went towards Lucy and Juvia. She knelt down and touched their cheeks. And as her hands glowed yellow her eyes began shedding tears.

"Natsu... Gray... They're alive!"

And just like that life had bloomed in their eyes once again.

The two with their child in tow went to where Mavis is kneeling and checked for themselves.

And lo and behold.

"N-natsu? N-nashi..."

Brown eyes met onyx ones and the dragon and the princess once again found each other.

The fiery princess whose flames are flickering out burst once again filled with warmth and colour.

"Gray... sama... Storm... kun..."

Sweet melodious voice reached the demon slayer and just like that his ice cold heart melted.

The ice prince whose eyes began dimming once again found it's light, bright and cheerful.

Zeref smiled at the family reunion and looked at Mavis who returned at his side to give space for the family, and who is now crying her eyes out.

"I wasn't sure it would work you know? I'm glad it did."

Mavis knew that using Fairy law has a 50 50 percent chance of working.

Fairy law is a magic the kills anyone the caster deems as enemy and Mavis knew that despite the fact that Lucy and Juvia are fighting them they are not really the enemy but rather Master X and the seal she put into their hearts.

So the magic knew that it was the seal who was the enemy and managed to undo it.

Magic is really complex. It knows where your heart truly is. It sometimes knows you better than you know yourself.

"I'm glad... I'm glad it worked..."

Flashback ends

***

And now we're here.

"Do you Lucy Heartfilia take Natsu Dragneel as your lawfully wedded husband?"

They were best friends

"I do"

He saved her from time and time again

"Do you Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Heartfilia as your lawfully wedded wife?"

She loved him from the bottom of her heart

"I do"

He is the father of her child

"You may now kiss the bride"

They were broken many times but they will always come back to one another

Cheers and applause were heard, cries rang out but for Lucy and Natsu none of it matters.

"I love you Natsu... So much"

Natsu smiled and held Lucy tighter.

"I love you too Luce and I am sorry for all the pain I've brought you."

Lucy's heart constricted and with a smile that competes the sun she smiled.

"I forgive you Natsu for everything."

***

Lucy Pov:

I can't believe that after all those hardships I will be here. Married to the love of my life and my precious daughter safe and sound.

"Luce let's go dance!"

"Let's go mom!"

I laughed at Natsu who is acting ridiculous but just a tiny bit adorable and Nashi who is clinging to her father's neck.

I stood up and went to the dancefloor with all the while reminiscing that time Natsu proposed to me.

***

Flashback starts

Darkness...

Everything is dark...

I can't remember the last time where I saw the light...

I can't see nor hear anything...

But then light shined through and I opened my eyes.

The first I've noticed is pink.

Then two pairs of eyes, one brown and one onyx.

There are only two people on this world that has those features.

"N-natsu? N-nashi..."

"Mom!!!"

I was surprised but delighted when my daughter tackled me. Despite the fact that she's quite choking me I'm still happy.

My baby girl is safe.

"Mom! You're safe! I'm so glad!"

I smiled and she helped me to sit, and that's when I saw him.

Natsu.

My first love. The father of my daughter. The man I never forgot. The guy whom I've continued to love.

"Natsu-"

And I was tackled again. This time by an overgrown child.

"I-i thought I'd never see you again!"

And that's when I felt wetness in my shoulder.

Natsu is crying. I pushed him slightly to see his face. And there it is. My strong dragon crying for me.

"Natsu I-"

"Marry me Lucy!"

Eh?

"I don't want to lose you again Luce! I want us to be a family! Please marry me!"

Suddenly my face started to become so hot.

"I love you so much Lucy!"

This idiot. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I never stopped loving you!"

"Nat-"

"I've loved since way before and everything's just a misunderstanding!"

"Natsu-"

"And I know I don't have a ring but-"

I kissed him.

"You idiot. I love you too."

Flashback ends

***

There's so many things that happened this past few years. So many heartaches and tears were shed.

"Dad you look silly!"

But looking at Natsu and Nashi I realized that it was all worth it.

"Lucy what's with the weird face?"

"Shut it Happy!"

I smiled as Happy flew to Nashi who is at Natsu's shoulders.

"Luce let's go!"

Natsu said with a big grin and expectant expression.

"Mom let's go eat the cake!"

I smiled at Nashi and took Natsu's hand.

"Yes let's go!"

Finally after all these years. Our family is complete. After years of hardships.

This is Lucy Heartfilia Dragneel signing off.

***

Well shit... After a year I finally updated... And I'm sorry guys this ending is not really worth that one year wait... Ugh I'm so sorry and the fact that the Gruvia chapter might also take a while makes me feel more bad.

You see during my time writing this story I sorta fell out of the FT fandom so I'm really sorry for everything.

*Sigh* Welp see you guys again next time! (Honestly I don't know when I'll do the Gruvia chapter...)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

184K 4.8K 10
Lucy feels abandoned when Natsu keeps going on jobs with Lisanna and keeps turning her down. Lucy goes on a solo mission to destroy a demon tree but...
1M 23.1K 30
"Loving him hurt. Whether I was loving him as an enemy, as a friend, or as a lover. Loving him hurt. But I'd do it all over again if it meant being w...
174K 4.1K 12
Lucy and Levy's dragon slayers are acting a bit strange and when they find out why, they are in for quite the surprise. Disclaimer: I do not own any...
23.4K 300 22
It's Dragon Mating Season in FairyTail!!! Who are the mates? And will the girls be able to survive the three weeks? Read to find out! I know that the...