Let Me Love You >>

By TornadoJal

You are in possession of Nick. You are a robot designed to help Nick out with his family and his personal pr... More

Author's Note
A New Begining
The Mistake
Bully Problems
Stitches
Jealousy
The Fazbear Killer
The Nightmare
The Hospital
Hide and Seek
Evil Springtrap
Another Mistake
Another Mistake: Part Two
'My Little Brave [A/C]'
My Big Bunny
The Incident
Another Lie To Be Told
The Lie That Died
The Nightmare is Real
Kidnapped
Home Again
His Wonderful Secret
His Wonderful Secret: Part Two
The Untold Truth
I Don't Wanna Lose You Too
My Happiest Day Ever
You Won't Leave Me, RIGHT!? (Dark Ending Part 2)
I Won't Feel Alone, Ever Again (Dark Ending Part 3)
Together Forever (Dark Ending The Final Part)
Small Update...
Thanksgiving Special canceled
A Big Update
A Fresh Start {WARNING... 🍋🍋🍋 }
First Day

I Will Never Let You Go (Dark Ending Part 1)

1.6K 21 8
By TornadoJal

I KNOW THAT SPRINGTRAP AND DELIAH'S OFFICIAL DARK ENDING IS NOT OVER WITH BUT I GOT A PERFECT IDEA FOR THE DARK ENDING, SO HEAR ME OUT OK?

ALSO WARNING: THE WHOLE DARK ENDING IS... YA KNOW... DARK!!!

Springtrap's POV

I stare at Harry as I think about his words.

"Wait so, [Y/N] knows that I'm the Fazbear Killer!? How'd she find out!?" Springtrap asked.

"Well..." He started.

"Wait! Did you tell her?" I asked as I got closer to him, clenching my fist in rage.

"Well... yeah..." He started as he back away from me.

I got closer to him... closer... and closer... and closer.

I stopped realizing I couldn't do anything.

I walked to the kitchen as I turned my attention to Harry who was following behind.

"Did you really show her that recording?" I asked angrily.

"No. I just said you did somethings bad... I didn't have any time to say something else because that's when you came back." Harry explained.

He notices me walking in the kitchen to look for something.

"Where are you going, dude?" He asked.

I stared at a knife that was conveniently left on the counter.

I grab onto his shirt as he looks at me surprised.

"The same place you are... nowhere." I say in a sinister tone.

I grab and raise the knife and strike it deep down into the flesh between his neck and shoulder.

I watch as the blood starts to poor out.

He looked like he was gonna scream so I tackled him to the ground and covered his mouth as I strike the knife down pinning it inside of his stomach and dragging it down his torso.

I look down as the blood stained my hands as well as the blade on the knife.

What have I done?

It was for the best.

He would've told [Y/N] that I was the Fazbear murderer and I was not gonna lose her all because of a few little, tiny mistakes I made in the past.

I look down on Harry one last time before carrying him to his bed as I covered him in the blankets trying not to make it look suspicious.

Sweet dreams, Harry.

I start to walk back to the house. 

I entered the house and walk to the kitchen as I start to wash my hands clean free of blood.

I take the knife and start to wash it clean, free from blood as well.

I stare at it.

What if Harry really did tell her that I am the Fazbear Killer.

Maybe, if I killed [Y/N]... she can stay with me forever just like the children!

I pick up the knife as I start to talk to myself again, I swear it's not strange!

"This has to happen... I can't chicken out... this must happen I don't have any other choice!" I tell myself.

"But, what if it doesn't work?... No, it'll work! IT'LL WORK! She'll- she'll love it, in time... We'll be a happy family and maybe the other children could be our kids... our own little ones to take care of... But what if it hurts her too much... Would she ever forgive me!?" I ask myself again.

"It'll be quick and besides I'll explain how sweet I was trying to be... killing her so that she can be with me forever... heh, I should probably practice how I'm gonna tell her this..." I say as I hear her voice come from behind!

"Springtrap? What's going on? Why do you have a knife?" [Y/N] asks softly, but scared as well.

"Oh! My sweet [A/C]! I- I- Uh-... Uh?" I stutter.

I didn't know what to say.

I couldn't just say oh, hey [Y/N] I killed Harry and now I'm gonna kill you so that we can be together forever... I'll sound like a psycho!

"Springtrap, what's wrong?" She asked again.

I slowly put the knife down.

"Oh, nothing's wrong, my little [A/C]... what are doing up so early?" I asked.

"I'm scared... I had another nightmare." She answer.

"Aww, now, what can I do to make this better?" I asked.

"Could I cuddle with you or at least sleep with some company, please?" She asked.

She's so sweet... this is why I wanna keep her forever.

"Now, that's not a question at all... I'd be honored." I say.

I take her hand as we walked to the couch.

I sat down on the floor and then lie next to the couch.

"Come on, [Y/N/N]!" I exclaimed happily.

[Y/N] walks over and lies in front of me.

Almost as soon as she lies her head down on the ground I wrap my arms around her stomach.

She was so cold... I couldn't help but grab her blanket and toss it on top of her.

I, then, wrap my arms around her once again.

"Springtrap? You won't ever leave me, right?" She asks.

"Aww, of coarse not. I'll never take my eyes off of you, my precious [A/C]." I say.

I feel her put her hand on my arm that had been wrapped around her stomach.

"Thank you, Springtrap." She said.

"I love you, [Y/N]." I say.

"I love you, too, Springtrap." She answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 20
(Ai artwork made by @Zack Catcher) Sydney Hill, everyone in the world knows her name as the princess of pop. She's one of the best musical artist the...
12K 273 74
Appearing to be alive, Springtrap finds himself to be in a world with animatronics he's familiar with. Yet that's not the only thing lurking in this...
39.2K 455 43
"Springtrap and Deliah" belongs to Grawolfquinn on DeviantArt. This is a fan story
504 53 20
HTTYD/FNAF crossover. A girl who finds out that she's in a secret group. And a few more surprises...Suicide, secrets, maybe murder...pls read. Sorry...