The Lie That Died

Minor Swear Warning

Two Hours Later...

I woke to the sound of Nick yelling.

Well this can't be good.

I get up and I stand by a corner of the room of where they were yelling.

"You threatened to kill me, Deliah and [Y/N]! Do you really think a 'sorry' is gonna clear that up?" Nick yells.

Why is Springtrap sorry for defending me?

Unless he's lying?

But, he would never lie to me, right!?

"Well, Nick, I-?" Springtrap was cut off by Nick again.

What Nick said really scared me.

"I HATE you Springtrap! I wish you never came into me or my daughter's life, you more than [Y/N]!" Nick yells.

"So, you don't want [Y/N] around!?" Springtrap asked.

He sounded scared but also relived?

Why would he be relieved?

"You know what!? Yes! After finding out what she is!? I wish she along with you were kicked into the deepest pits of hell instead of putting you both in a costume." Nick yelled.

I was more scared than ever I had just sat down and listened to their conversation in fear.

"You ruined my life! You and her took my sweet Deliah away from me! You tore so many kids away from their parents! There are no words to describe how disgusting you are!" Nick yelled.

'Tore so many kids away from their parents!?'

What could Nick mean by that!?

I was sobbing too much to even pay attention.

"If you really want forgiveness you would never go near me or Deliah ever again! If you do I will break [Y/N] in front of you!" He says.

I knew it!

He does want to break me!

All of a sudden I hear a loud thud.

"If you even dare try come near her I'll do something you'll really regret!" Springtrap said loudly.

He let's go of Nick and walks away.

He was coming back into the room I was in.

I quickly wipe me eyes and rush to the couch covering myself again just in time for him to walk towards the couch

I close my eyes trying to make it look unnoticeable.

He smiles at me.

He puts his hand on my cheek as I try my hardest to keep still.

I didn't want him to know that I was up while they were yelling at each other

He turns around taking his hand off my cheek and starts... talking to himself!?

"He made me feel... awful. Probably because he's right." He said.

I felt real bad now.

All I wanted to do was give my 'big bunny' a hug.

Two Hours Later...

I wake up to the smell of pancakes.

As I sit up Springtrap comes and brings me pancakes with a smile on his face.

"Now I don't want my little [A/C], to get up and have to be so tired." He said smiling.

"Since, Nick will be gone and me and Deliah will be at her school, I invited Harry over." He says.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know, I figured you would need some company... I know you get very lonely without me around but duty calls." He answers.

"OK." I say.

I sounded a little upset but maybe it was because I'm tired even though I can't get the thought of what had happened last night out of my head.

"What's wrong? Another nightmare?" He asks.

"No, not this time." I say.

"Well what is it?" He asks.

"I heard your conversation with Nick last night." I say.

"How much?" He asks.

"The part that scared me the most is the part that Nick wishes we were both rotting in Hell." I say.

I start to cry.

"Hey, now! Don't cry! It's OK. I am not gonna let that happen to you ever!" He says.

"You have a big day today." He says.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Remember, I got you a job at Freddy's." He says.

"Oh, right!" I say enthusiastically.

"I can't wait!" I say, rubbing my eyes.

He side hugs me.

"That's my sweet [A/C]!" He says.

"Here I'll get you your uniform." He says as he walks away and later comes back with black/ Dark Blue looking uniform that kinda looks like a police officer's uniform.

"Here! Try it on!" He exclaimed.

He handed me the uniform.

I put it on over my head and my ears/fur/whatever is on top of your head.

"It looks nice on you!" He complimented.

"Thanks." I say as I sit down.

I pick up my fork and grab a slice of the pancake but I didn't have time to put in my mouth because Springtrap had taken the fork with the pancake on it.

Confused, I said nothing.

He sits down on the couch and raises the fork up to my face as I take a bite.

I kinda blush a little concerned whether boyfriends and girlfriends do this with their partners or not.

I didn't care.

It was sweet and that's all that had mattered to me.

He continued to do that until the plate was empty.

"Why were you feeding me the pancakes, you do know I could've ate them myself, right?" I asked.

"Well your arm is hurt." He says.

"Or is that just one of your excuses to be sweet to me!" I say happily.

"Well, Detective [Y/N], you've cracked another case!" He chuckled.

"You're too sweet to me!" I say.

"I'm only sweet to those who care about me." He chuckled again.

No wonder he always threatens Nick.

"Well, you really should be getting to work!" He says.

He get's up as he hands me my [F/C] coat.

He kisses my cheek as I walk out the door.

I start to walk to the restaurant because it wasn't that far from here and there was no way in hell that I was letting Nick drive me there anyways.

I've heard rumors that those animatronics were possessed.

Just like Harry had said.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

I just really hope that those rumors aren't true.