A New Begining

Look y'all! I know the original Springtrap and Deliah series takes place during Summer break but let's all assume that it's like Spring or The First Day of School is the day after.

[Y/N]'s POV

I wake up and open my eyes.

My eyes are met with a man with tan hair and blue eyes. He looked like he was in his pajamas. They were blue as well. He also seemed to have fluffy slippers, too.

He was reading a piece of paper standing in front of me.

I look down to see that I am standing next to a cardboard box with a [Y/A]( YOUR ANIMATRONIC) on the cover of it.

The room looked pretty dark as if it was night time.

"Alright how do you get this thing to work." He asks himself in a soft tone.

He stares at the paper not noticing me being awake.

I stare at my hands and they looked metallic and they were [A/C] (ANIMATRONIC COLOR) .

I start to freak out because the last time I checked I was a human.

I didn't want to bother the man because he looked really frustrated.

He looked at me with surprise. Probably because I was a real robot, that was breathing and alive, too.

Nervous, I just waved my hand.

"Umm... hi?" I say as I  wave my hand.

He freaks out but not a lot.

"Y-y-you're alive?!" He exclaims.

"Umm... yes?" I say.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm [Y/N] (YOUR NAME)." I say.

"What's yours?" I ask.

I try not to freak out do I act as if I am not frightened at all.

He rubbs his eyes.

He was way too tired to actually believe he was talking to a speaking robot.

"I'm Nick." He says.

"Nice to meet you, Nick!" I say happily.

"How are you alive?" He asks.

"Well, I don't really know either." I say.

"I was working at my job and then I heard loud noises come from behind me, then I blacked out, next thing I know I'm talking to you." I explain.

"Interesting." He said.

We both started to hear noises coming from the kitchen.

"What was that?" I ask.

He looked at me nervous and just walked up to follow the noise.

I followed like the sneak I knew myself as.

We followed the sound see another tall robotic looking man? Bunny?

His fur was a greenish yellow color and he had a small but cute tail in the back of him.

"Springtrap? What's going on? I heard noises." He yawned.

"Everything is fine, Nick. Deliah had a bad dream so I made her cookies and tucked her in." The giant animatronic rabbit said.

He turned around and looked at me. His face was full of curiosity as well as confusion.

"Well, well, well! It didn't take long for you to find my replacement, Nick!" He said

"Oh, I-I just, umm, I just woke up. I don't know what's happening." I say.

I was very nervous.

This animatronic looked surprisingly handsome.

"Hmmm." He said in curiousity.

He stared at me as he rubbed his chin.

"I bought her from a store, hoping that she could help us around the place, turns out she's actually a human inside a suit." He said.

"There's not a human in my suit!" I say aloud.

"Besides the point, tucking her in?! She's my daughter! Not yours! And I thought I told you not to-to..." Nick exclaimed.

He started to yell at Springtrap but stopped and hesitated to speak any further as Springtrap looks at Nick in frustration and calmness.

"I'm sorry do you care to repeat that? My auditory sensors are a little busted." He replied.

"Hey! Stand back." He said in a worried tone.

"Heh. That's what I thought." He said teasing Nick.

"Anyway, if this isn't a replacement then what is it?" Springtrap asked.

"I have a name you know." I say.

"Do you care to tell me that name?" He asked.

"It's [Y/N]" I say.

"Well, [Y/N], welcome to your new home." He said.

"Wait what?" I say.

At first I thought he was gonna threaten me. Why is he being so nice to me? He wasn't being nice and non-threatening to poor ol' Nick.

"Excuse me?!" Nick exclaimed.

"You said it yourself Nicky, she's here to help around, right?" Springtrap asked.

"Well, yeah but..." Nick started but was cut off by Springtrap.

"Then it's getting late, we should get you to bed, little lady." He said.

"Umm, ok." I say.

"Follow me." He continued.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow." Nick said to me.

"Alright." I say.

I start to follow Springtrap.

I look back at Nick who looked like he was worried.

I'm not threatening. Am I? I ask myself.

Springtrap gestured his arm towards the couch.

"Sorry, it's all we have." He says.

"Its fine. Something is better than nothing." I chuckle.

He smiles at me as I lay down.

"Now if there's anything at all I can get you, you let me know ok?" He said.

"Well, there is one thing." I say.

He looks at me as I start to talk.

"I get cold very easily so, could I please have a blanket?" I ask.

"Ofcourse." He says.

He leaves to grab a blanket and comes back with a soft looking black blanket and he tucks me in like he said he did to a little girl named Deliah. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow.

I had also noticed his giant red bowtie on his chest and his glowing eyes.

"Thank you Springtrap." I say.

"Don't mention it kid." He says.

"Well, have a good night sleep [Y/N]." He says as he walks away.

"You too." I say.

I turn around so I am facing towards the back of the couch.

He stops walking and turns around and looks at me as if he had never heard someone say that to him. He turns back in his direction and continues to walk wherever he was walking.

Well tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day.  I thought.