Jailed - Sanders Sides

By ElliottGreen333

Detective Logan Sanders has been put on the case of prisoner #04891219 or Virgil Black. Virgil's case is diff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
A Letter

What's Next?

2K 105 36
By ElliottGreen333

And there you have it! Jailed!

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! Now comes the next question: what's next?

I have another Sanders Sides story planned. It's called, "Slight of Hand." It's Prinxiety and I think you guys are going to really like it. The first chapter will be released on Wednesday, the 20th.

Before I go: you may have seen when I mentioned it when Jailed was first released, Virgil's prison number has a meaning behind it. Not only that, but every number mentioned had a meaning behind it. Whether you figured it out yourself or you didn't know about it, I'm gonna give you the answer key...now!

Virgil's prisoner number: #04891219 - 04/Virgil was the 4th side to be canon in the Sanders Sides series. 89/Thomas' birth year. 1219/ Virgil's birthday!

Damion's prisoner number: #05890213 - 05/Deceit was the 5th side to be canon in the Sanders Sides series. 89/Thomas' birth year. 0213/Deceit's birthday!

Logan's apartment number: #113 - 11/3 (Logan's birthday)

Virgil's hospital number: #406 - Virgil was the 4th out of 6 sides to be determined as of now.

Thank you again for reading this! Stay tuned for "Slight of Hand." Until then,

-Elliott Green

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.9K 27
[COMPLETED] "Logan, please don't do this. I'm so sorry, I truly am," Patton whispered. "I - I love you, please let that be enough." "I wish it was,"...
192K 10.9K 89
Logan, Roman, and Patton are best friends and the best team of superheroes in the city. Together they have stopped hundreds of crimes and captured se...
4.2K 253 23
An interactive murder mystery * Help! Thomas Sanders, a goofy, lovable young man has been murdered on the 26th August 2018, aged 29, on his wedding d...
166 23 24
Everyone knows that once upon a time Virgil Sanders was a Dark Side of Thomas's personality, he was once known to be Paranoia but he never felt like...