Ineffable | Ninjago x Reader

By nishfuyu

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is... More

Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The snake king
Tick tock
Once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The green ninja
All of nothing
Rise of the great devourer
Day of the great devourer
Darkness shall rise
Pirates vs. ninja
Double trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Wrong place, wrong time
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Island of darkness
The last hope
Return of the overlord
Rise of the spinjitzu master
The surge
The art of the silent fist
Blackout
The curse of the golden master
Enter the digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The void
The titanium ninja
The invitation
Only one can remain
Versus
Ninja roll
Spy for a spy
Spellbound
The forgotten element
The day of the dragon
The greatest fear of all
The corridor of elders
Winds of change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curseworld, part I
Curseworld, Part II
Fangirl Plague
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
My dinner with Nadakhan
Wishmasters
Operation Land Ho!
The Way Back
Day of The Departed
The Hands of Time
The Hatching
Scavengers
A Line in the Sand
The Attack
Secrets Discovered
Pause and Effect
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea
Lost in Time
The Mask of Deception
The Jade Princess
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Iron & Stone
Radio Free Ninjago
How to Build a Dragon

A Time of Traitors

1.8K 52 95
By nishfuyu

Season 7, episode 3.

Words: 2K.

Jay tries on the Vermillion helmet, after taking it with them to the Temple of Airjitzu.

"Sorry, guys, nothing." He sighed, holding the helmet under his arm.

"Darn, I was sure trying on the helmet was gonna help us figure out who those samurai snake guys were." Cole replied.

"Me too. Jay, are you positive the helmet doesn't do anything?" Nya asked.

"Ha! Besides make me look cool?" Jay chuckled, but stopped whem everyone stared at him. He bit his lip before continuing, "What? I know how to accessorize."

Kai took the helmet from Jay, "Hm. Something about this is familiar, though. I just can't place it. Perhaps Master Wu knows." 

They go find Wu, who is still resting on a bed, "Master Wu, this helmet. I feel like we've seen it before. Can you tell us anything?" Kai asked the old man, who just woke up.

"Curious. Time..." He muttered.

"Time?" Kai repeated.

"Time waits..." Wu mumbled.

"Time waits..." Nya repeated.

"Time waits for no..." Master Wu falls back asleep, making the ninja sigh.

 "Uh, Master?" Kai asked.

Master Wu wakes up again, "Did someone mention lunch?"

"No, Master, no one mentioned lunch." Lloyd reassured the old man.

"Then why did you wake me?" He falls asleep again.

"He clearly isn't himself." Y/n said, shrugging.

"Clearly. Lunch isn't for three more hours." Jay agreed, and they walk out of his room, "Ahh, this is just perfect. Mysterious snake samurai, uh, things attacked Ninjago, Cyrus Borg is missing, and our team is down one master and one Ninja."

"We've got to get Zane back online. He was the last one to see Cyrus Borg." Lloyd added, pointing at the unconscious ninja in front of them.

"Yeah, except Cyrus Borg is the only one who has the equipment to get hm back online." Cole sighed.

"I might be able to reboot Zane with the computer in the Samurai X cave. Although I could use some help." Nya suggested.

"Well, I'm in." Cole replied.

"You know I am." Jay would also come along.

"I'll come too." Y/n added.

"I'll stay. One of us should keep an eye on Master Wu." Lloyd informed.

"I'll go to museum the and talk to Dr. Saunders. He's an expert on all things Ninjago. Maybe he knows what Master Wu is too weak to tell us." Kai said, holding up the helmet.

"Good thinking. Go and see what you can see." Lloyd agreed, nodding.

"Hey, (N/n), now we, uhh, don't have anything to talk about, could you tell me about the Master of Storm?" Jay asked, as the four are making their way to the Samurai X cave in their vehicles.

"Uhh, depends. Are you ready for the truth?" She asked, slightly smiling.

"I guess." He shrugged, "Wait, if this is about us being adopted, I already know."

This sentence made Y/n shocked, when did he find out? How did he found out?

"Uhm, how do you know?"

"How do you know?" Jay repeated her in a mocking tone.

"Morro." She simply replied, before continuing, "Anyway, the Master of Storm was our real mother. When she was pregnant of us, Morro and the past master of Lightning died. Thus her powers got divided into Wind and Lightning when we inherited them."

"Get it?" She asked, smiling sheepishly, even though he could not see it.

"Kinda." He replied.

"That's a no." She laughed, "But I don't know more about her."

"Maybe Master Wu does." Cole butted in.

"I don't think he could answer our questions now." Nya also joined the conversation, "Oh we're here." She added, and stopped driving. They hopped out, walked into the cave with the Nindroid. Nya then hooks Zane up to the computer, "Okay, he's hooked up to the main computer. Keep your fingers crossed."

"Come on, Zane..." Jay muttered, but nothing happened. "Nope. Still out."

"Hang on." Cole pointed at the screen, "There's something on the video feed."

"Well, this is a surprise. I didn't expect to see you." Cyrus on the video said.

"Who did you-" Zane got cut off by something hitting him.

"Um, did I miss something?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, one second Zane is talking the nothing." Jay added.

"Okay, let's try again, only slower." Nya said and slows down the video, but now they see Zane getting hit by a blurry thing.

"Oh, there you go. Zane was nailed by, uh, some mysterious blurry thing. Hehe." Cole awkwardly said.

"Oh, so all we need to do is round up all the blurs in Ninjago. This tells us nothing!" Jay retorted.

"Maybe I can slow it down more." Nya tries to slow it down more, but the screen cuts to a black void. 

"We lost the connection." Y/n pointed out, sighing.

"Aw, and Zane." Jay said, looking at the unconscious Nindroid.

Nya inserts a device into the computer, "Upgrade complete. Say hello to Super Slow Motion." She exclaimed, and turns on the video. In Super Slow Motion. After a few seconds, they pause the video, showing the face of Acronix.

"Acronix? I though he got, you know, finished off at the Monastery." Cole said, confused.

"He did!" Jay agreed.

"Apparently not. And look, he's still got the Time Blade!" Nya replied, and the video continues to show Acronix taking Borg.

"That's why Zane never saw him coming. Acronix fast forwarded into a blur!" Jay realised.

"But wait. Cyrus Borg said he saw someone approaching before that." Y/n thought out loud.

"But who?" Nya asked, and they continue to play the video, seeing Dr. Saunders.

They all gasped, "That's...Dr. Saunders." Jay stuttered.

"Hold on. That means he and Acronix..." Cole trailed off.

"Are working together!?" He and Jay exclaimed at the same time.

"And he's hooked up with those slithering Samurais too." Y/n added.

"Oh, I always knew there was something snakey about that guy!" Jay yelled, annoyed.

Nya shook her head, "No, there wasn't. Dr. Saunders is such a kind old man. Remember all the school field trips to the museum?"

"Exactly! And how boring were those?" Jay continued yelling.

"I kinda liked them." Cole hesitantly said.

"Me too," Y/n softly chuckled.

"The point is, he's definitely gone full snake now." Jay continued.

Nya gasped again, "And Kai is headed right into that snake's nest!"

All four look at the paused video with Dr. Saunders again, concerned and shocked.

They then start rushing out of the cave.

"Hurry! We've got to get to Kai before that double-crossing Dr. Saunders." Nya pushed the two boys forwards, because they were going slow.

"What about Zane?" Cole asked.

"He'll be fine. I've got him on a restore and reboot protocol." Nya replied, and they run out.

Y/n, Cole, Jay, and Nya drives toward the museum but see Vermillion Warriors attacking the city. "Uh, guys, look who's back." Cole said, pointing at the snakes.

"Oh, great." Y/n sighed.

"Oh, now what are they up to?" Jay whined.

"They're either kidnapping more people or organizing a parade." Cole replied.

Jay smiled, "Aw, I love a parade. Nya, keep going to the museum. We'll deal with these guys." He said, and Nya nodded.

"Ninja, go!" Y/n, Jay and Cole Airjitzued out of their car, and Nya continued her way.

"Looks like somebody wants to play. Wish we had the rest of the team here to help." Jay said, as the three stood in front of the army of Vermillion.

"Well, say hello to our newest members. Lefty and Righty." Cole laughed and slammed his orange fists together, creating an small earthquake at the three and dropping a traffic light. 

The Master of Earth also fell on his butt, making Y/n chuckle and help him up.

"Oops. Wow, if I'm not more careful, I can take all of us out." He said in the meanwhile.

Jay walked to Cole, "Lefty, Righty, nice to meet you. Also, do better!" He screamed.

"Okay, okay." Cole swings his arm, making him launch himself towards a Samurai, who dodged. He crashed into a car, which alarm went off. Now, the Earth Ninja got out of the car, but sliced a lamppost. He then launched himself at a wall and almost made huge hole in it. 

Cole then launched himself several more times, yelping, before crashing into a pile of cars. He lifted one of the cars, spun it around and threw it at two Vermillions. And Y/n and Jay. 

"Cole, seriously!? Watch where you're throwing those things!" Jay yelled, annoyed, after he came out from under the car.

"It's out of my hands! Aah!" Cole replied, as he tries to stand steady, but his arms kept spinning.

"It is your hands!" Jay yelled back.

"I'm still trying to get used to them." Cole shouted.

"Okay. How about getting used to them in their direction!?" Y/n added, yelling.

Cole pushed a Vermillion in Jay's direction, accidentally launched him into a dumpster. "Jay!"

Y/n sighed and hung her head, but ran towards her brother anyway. Cole followed, "Hurry, jay. Get out of there." Cole said, not daring to touch the blue ninja with his Earth-punch-ready hands. Y/n took Jay's hand, lifting him out of the dumpster.

"Just don't hurt me." The Master of Lightning replied to Cole, wiping the dirt off his gi. Y/n turned around, seeing the street empty. No Vermillion or citizen to be seen in sight.

"Wow. Guys," No reply, "Cake Boi, Sparky, we did great. They got away." She nudged Cake boi, who turned around. As well did Jay.

"Uh, hey? What?" Cole asked the purple ninja, not looking at the streets. "Oh." He sighed, realising the empty street.

"Where'd they go?" Jay questioned himself.

"I don't know. But they're not here anymore. Thanks, Cake Boi, for distracting us." She chuckled.

"No problem, Breezy."

When they're back at the Samurai X cave, Kai had joined them. Kai was sitting on a chair a few metres away from the others, who were standing around Zane.

"So it looks like Acronix and Krux are working with those Samurai snakes." Nya said, looking at the Nindroid.

"Yeah, but why are they kidnapping all of Ninjago's builders?" Jay questioned.

"There is still way too much we don't know here." Cole added.

"Like, was Krux lying, or are my parents really...traitors?" Kai muttered to himself.

Y/n walked over to the pacing fire ninja, "You seem lost in another place...or time. What is it?"

"Uh, what if everything you believed in turned out to be a lie?" He asked, oddly enough, blushing slightly.

Nya walked over to the two, standing behind Y/n, smirking. She pushed the purple ninja, making her fall into Kai. He quickly caught her and chuckled nervously, as Y/n blushed in embarrassment. Kai's face went full red as well, but not in embarrassment.

"Thanks Nya." Y/n shook her head playfully, chuckling, as she went to stand upright again. 

"Hey, he's rebooting!" Cole exclaimed, motioning to Zane. Y/n ran towards Zane first, and Kai wanted to go to the Nindroid too, but got stopped by Nya.

"Just tell her." She whispered.

"Why would I? She likes Cole, not me." He replied, acting like it's fine. "And I think that she dislikes me more than likes me."

"C'mon, ever since you've met her, you've liked her." Nya slowly walked towards Zane, "And lastly, they're not together." She lastly said, before reaching Zane.

This left Kai with his thoughts. First the tiresome talk with Krux about his parents, now this talk about her.

Zane woke up, "Four, seven, two, one...nine." He said, before falling back into unconsciousness.

So, Kai's getting a lot more votes lately.

Vote for who you want Y/n to end up with:

Cole: Comment here;

Kai: Comment here;

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584 23 20
Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• "Dear...
27.6K 988 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
735 24 8
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
148K 4.2K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)