I love you, Roseanne Park Cha...

Oleh myonlyrosie

Lisa, an infamous rapper and dancer, yet phenomenally loved all around the globe has never loved anyone more... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: 박채영
Chapter 2: 내 장미
Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐
Chapter 4 : 파스타
Chapter 5 : 내 사랑
Chapter 6 : You & I
Chapter 7 : Memories
Chapter 8 : Cold Hearts
Chapter 9 : Hidden feelings
Chapter 10 : The Truth
Chapter 11 : Stay
Chapter 12: Fraction
Chapter 13: Confusion
Chapter 14: Face Down
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17: Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Dreaming vs Reality
Chapter 19: Family
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Something's Off
Chapter 23: Bad Place
Chapter 24: The Grudge
Chapter 25: Smile, Love
Chapter 26: The One Where Lisa Knows
Chapter 27: Promises
Chapter 28: Clashing
Chapter 29: Nothing
Chapter 30: Simple
NEW BOOK ALERT 😜
CHAPTER 31: No

Chapter 20: The Road to Recovery

2.6K 87 5
Oleh myonlyrosie

Jennie's POV

The nurse came in and informed us that visiting hours were over, as usual Chu and I would head home and grab some late dinner on the way.

Chaeyoung has planned to stay overnight, as usual. She had a routine check up and the results came back positive. Which is great, cause that means her wounds are healing well.

However, she's been missing her therapy sessions. I wonder if she's told Lisa about them.

Well, I'm sure she would if she hasn't.

Everything's finally starting to feel normal again.

I didn't realise I was smiling until I heard Chu chuckle and then felt her pinching my cheeks.

"Your cheeks are so cute, you look like a little
Mandu~," she teased.

I playfully slapped her hand away, pouting at the fact that she just called me a dumpling.

"You're so mean Jichu!!!," I whined after we wished Lichaeng good night and started to leave the room.

Her arm flung across and landed on my shoulder. I felt her creep closer towards me before her lips were almost touching my cheeks.

"Jisoo! We're in public!," I whisper-shouted at her, looking around to make sure no one is watching us.

"You're so paranoid Jendeukie," she smirks "I was just going to..."

She blows a little hair into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"... ask you to pick a place for food," she giggles and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

God, please help me.

"Hurry up and put on your mask, Managernim texted and said there's a crowd outside," I warned her.

The news of Lisa in the hospital went viral, her fans sending get well wishes and gifts hoping for her quick recovery, as were we.

Thankfully, news channels had toned it down a couple of notches, after JYP had requested for the media to respect Lisa's privacy as well as her family's in this period of time.

Though, after fans had caught wind of Blackpink frequent's visits to her hospital room there was still an ongoing craze.

Our PR team had also taken some added measures to make sure we're represented well despite everything that is going on.

Sometimes, I wish that it would be just simple. Lisa's our main concern and we just want to be here for her, without having to give our attention to anything else.

But of course, our fans are also important and we don't want them to feel like we don't care. So we make it a point to assure both our fans that she is recovering well and to thank them for their well wishes.

We reached the ground floor of the hospital and met our bodyguards to exit the building. Their team's been growing larger and larger in numbers everyday, seeing as how we are adamant on coming to visit Lisa.

We were led to the side exit of the hospital, and saw hundreds of flashes going off as the doors were pushed open.

Our bodyguards in their formation around us as they try and make way for us to get in the van.

"Jennie! You look stunning! How is Lisa doing today?."

"Jennie Kim! Can you comment about the report on Lisa's recovery?."

"Jisoo! Jennie! Since you are here everyday, do you have time to prepare for Blackpink's comeback?."

"Jisoo! How do you feel about all of this?."

"Jennie! Look here please!."

"Blackpink! Girls! Where is Rosé?."

"Can one of you comment about Rosé's relationship with Lisa? Fans are speculating that they are a couple!."

"Does YG's dating ban still apply to you girls even after 3 years?."

I turned to look to Jisoo before reaching the van, her lips sewn tight in a line and her eyes filled with anger.

She spun around before the door, and I saw her lips part as if she was about to say something.

Uh oh.

This can't be good.

"LISTEN-," she started but was cut off by me pushing her in the van.

"YAH JENNIE KIM! Why did you do that???," she scorned.

I faced her after clicking in my seatbelt.

"Let's not escalate the situation more than it already is. Manager-unnie said she'll handle it, we need to trust her and let her do her job okay?."

She sighed and looked out the window "I hate how you're always right," she mumbled.

"If Lisa saw us right now, she'd say we sound like an old married couple," I giggled.

This caught her attention pretty quickly, she smiled then signalled me to check my phone.

Jichu💕 : Managernim is in the car, so I shouldn't say this out loud

Jendeukie🖤: Ugh, I hate that we have to be so careful around everyone

Jichu💕 : haha ikr

Jendeukie🖤 : what did you want to say that you can't say out loud?

Jichu💕 : I'm...

Jendeukie🖤 : you're...?

Jichu💕 : I'm craving some chimkin

Jendeukie🖤 : wtf, seriously?

Jichu 💕 : haha I'm joking! Well not really, I do want some chicken.

Jendeukie🖤 : ... tell Managernim so he can make a pit stop

Jichu💕 : we'll be an old married couple one day

Jendeukie🖤 : we will??

Jichu💕 : yes, I promise you that.

Jendeukie🖤 : aww, chu. 😍

Jendeukie🖤 : does that mean you're gonna be the one that proposes? ;)

Jichu💕 : yeap, and I hope you'll be the one that says yes.

Jendeukie🖤 : we'll see about that.

Jichu💕 : what do you mean?? HOW CAN YOU REJECT MY PROPOSAL?

Jendeukie🖤 : because you're a crackhead.

Jichu💕 : no I'm not. :(

Jendeukie🖤 : and a baby 🍼

Jichu💕: what??

Jendeukie🖤 : my baby 😘

I giggled before sticking my tongue out at her and winked. She scrunched up her nose and playfully slapped me on my arm.

________________________________

Chaeyoung's POV

I looked at my phone and the time read "11:32pm" as I smiled at Lisa.

Her nurse had just left after Lisa's routine daily antibiotics dose, and I was about to get up to change into loungewear when I got a call from YG.

I stared at the caller ID for a few seconds before proceeding to stand up and make my way to the toilet.

"Babe, aren't you gonna take that?," Lisa pointed at the vibrating phone just next to her knee.

"Don't worry, it's not important," I smiled back.

As I close the door, I looked at my bag of toiletries and started to take out my skincare products.

As I took then out one by one, I reached and found the prescription slip for anti-depressants.

I went to visit the therapist once, after much persuasion from Jennie and Jisoo, and after the consultation I just never went back.

Before I could finish my thoughts, I heard Lisa calling for me.

"Chaeng? Are you okay in there?."

I wiped the tears that I didn't know were forming in my eyes, and looked in the mirror. Making sure I looked fine before returning to her side.

"Yeah, I'm good baby," I kissed her forehead.

Her eyebrows furrowed, indicating that she was worried although I've assured her.

"Y-your messages..." her hand lifting up to show me my phone.

I glanced over the messages from YG and my managers.

"Why didn't you tell me, Chaeyoung?."
________________________________

A/n

Holy cannoli. 5k reads!?

Y'all are crazy & I love uwu.

Tbh I'm so excited for BP's comeback and baby chaengie' s solo. It's gonna be great!

Also, don't throw too much shade @ YG guys, I'm sure our girls have pretty packed out schedules too 🖤 believing that they're staying strong and are just as excited as us for their comeback!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.2K 1K 30
Chaeyoung is known as the schools nerd, everyone looks down upon her as they ask her for the answers. Except for one person. Experience Chaeyoung abo...
177K 9.4K 122
Roseanne Park is a scandalous figure from Park Entertainment. She is best known for her impermanent fling with both sexes in the society. Her elder s...
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...