Not Love At First Sight || Th...

By luke_luzar

Tharn and Types relationship is far from love at first sight. Tharn is out going and makes friends with... More

one.
2. Not All Secrets Are Bad
3. Jealousy Becomes You
4. You
5. Tar
6. Cake
7. Why Am I Like This?
8. Sleep With Me
9. I'll meet her
10. I Don't Have a Girlfriend
11. It's a Guy
13. He Wanted Tharn Pt 2
14. Gone
15. Three Hours Before
16. As Long As He Needs
17. Four Days Later
Let's Discuss
18. I Love You
19. I Love You Pt 2
20. Are You Hungry?
21. Shower
22. Special Guest
23. It's Not Fair
24. Good Boy
25. I'm Leaving Him
26. The Truth
27. In The Doghouse
28. No More Questions
29. Verdict
30. The End
New Story

12. He Wanted Tharn

40.8K 954 166
By luke_luzar

    Tharn laid in his bed, fingers entangled in Type's hair, who's head was laying on his stomach.

    Type hadn't said anything since he had gotten home almost an hour ago and Tharn didn't want to push it.

    Type hugged Tharn's chest tightly. It comforted him in ways he didn't even know that it could comfort him.

    His warm embrace made him calm and made him feel like everything was going to be okay.

    And those were the things that conflicted him. He told his parents that he might be gay. What if he ends up realizing that he doesn't like Tharn?

    What if he realized he does? Then it would be true. Or maybe he's bisexual. But he doesn't think about women like that anymore. All he thinks about is Tharn.

    Type groaned and pushed him self up into a sitting position. Tharn sat up a few seconds after.

    "Tharn." Type said his name quietly, so quietly that Tharn almost didn't catch it.

    Type turned slowly to look at him, their faces only a few inches away.

    He smiled softly before closing the gap between their lips, lightly pressing his to Tharn's.

    Tharn did hesitate to kiss back, grabbing the back and Type's neck and pressing them harder together.

    "I'm sorry." Type whispered when they pulled back.

    "For what?"

    "I know what I'm putting you through is hard, not knowing the outcome myself. Yet you're still staying." Type explained.

    Tharn smiled softly. "Love is stronger than anything."

    "Y-you love me?"

    Tharn shrugged. "I'm getting there."

    Type smashed their lips together again, this time pushing Tharn back onto the bed, getting on top of him.

    He couldn't let this continue. He needed to know. He wanted to know. He wanted Tharn.

    Now.

    Type grabbed the sides of Tharn's head, kissing him passionately as Tharn rested his hands on Type's thigh.

    "What's gotten into you?" Tharn asked when Type pulled back to unbutton Tharn's shirt.

    "I told my parents that I might be gay tonight and they kicked me out. I need to know if it wasn't for nothing."

    Tharn pulled Type down and flipped them over so he was no on top.

    Type opened his legs as Tharn settled between them, touching every inch of Type body he could reach.

    Type connected their lips again as he continued unbuttoning Tharn's shirt, pushing it off of him when he was finished.

    He wrapped his arms around Tharn's shoulders, feeling the strong muscle. Running his hands up and down Tharn's back.

    It turned him on even more.

    Tharn slid a hand under Type's shirt, pushing it up slightly and running his finger lightly of Type's left nipple.

    Type jerked softly at the action.

    Tharn enjoyed this reaction and did it a few more times. This time, drawing a small moan from the back of Type's throat.

    He moved his kisses down Tharn's jaw, to his neck, and then to his collar bone, leaving a wet train.

    He sat up a little, removing Type's shirt and discarding it before attaching his lips to his body again.

    He replaced his finger, on Type's nipple, with his mouth. Type grabbed Tharn's hair and pulled slightly.

    Tharn took that small nub in his mouth, sucking lightly. Type moaned loudly. Tharn reached up and covered his mouth, quieting him down. The walls were thin and he didn't want anyone else hear Type. His moans were only for him.

    Type placed a hand over Tharn's hand that was on his mouth. Tharn bit down softly on the nub in his mouth, making Type shudder.

    No one had ever played with his nipples before. No one he had ever slept with had ever really thought about pleasuring him like he did to them. Type liked this.

    Tharn moved his assult to his other nipple, pulling on it slightly.

    His hand traveled down Type's stomach, stopping at the waistband of his shorts.

    He looked up at Type, making sure that Type still wanted him to carry on.

    Type removed Tharn's hand from his mouth and nodded. "I want this."

    It wasn't a matter on convincing himself anymore, but convincing Tharn.

    Tharn didn't want to push himself on Type. Not if he wasn't ready.

    He slowly pulled the strong on Type's shorts, untying them. Type laid his head back on the pillow, feeling Tharn's hot breath just below his navel.

    He lifted up slowly so Tharn could pull them down, leaving his boxers on.

    This was Type's first time with a man. Tharn wanted it to be memorable. He wanted Type to enjoy it more than he'd ever enjoyed any sex he'd ever had.

    He discarded his shorts to the floor, smiling.

    He lifted Type's leg to his shoulder and kissed along his inner thigh, just above his knee. He nibbled here and there.

    Type placed his own hand over his mouth this time as the other one tangled itself in Tharn's hair.

    Tharn hooked his fingers just under the waistband of his boxers but didn't pull them down. He kissed up Type's leg, closer and closer to his member that was clearly burning with desire.

    Just before he reached, though, Tharn pulled back and lifted his other leg. Doing the same as he had done with the other.

    Type was moaning loudly, biting his lip under hand, trying to quiet himself in anyway possible.

    He was overwhelmed with pleasure.

    Tharn lifted his head and hooked his other hand under the waistband, pulling the boxers down slightly.

    Type's breath was caught in his throat. He was now naked in front of a man. A gay man. In front of Tharn. And he was enjoying it.

    Tharn blew a small, cool breath on Type's member.

    He lifted his hand and wrapped his around little Type.

    Type jerked slightly. Tharn's hand was large and felt amazing, and all he was doing was holding it.

    Tharn moved at a slowly pace, softly pulling everyone in a while. He rubbed this thumb over the slit that was oozing out precum.

    Type moaned, pleasure running through his body. His member twitched with every touch. He couldn't remember the last time someone had given his a hand job.

    Tharn continued with his assault on the head as he pinched it. Type arched his back, making Tharn smile wide.

    Tharn pumped his hand up and down, getting faster and faster.

    Type moved both hands to his mouth and still felt like it wasn't enough.

    He was close. Tharn had barely touched him but a fee minutes and he was already close.

    Type grabbed the sheet on each side, biting his bottom lips until he felt like it was bleeding. He was breathing quickly.

    "I'm c-close." He managed to get out without moaning to loudly.

    Tharn pumped faster until the white liquid squirted out, falling on Type's chest.

    Type let out a sort of groan, mixed with a moan. Breathing hard when Tharn removed his hand.

    Tharn moved up and connected their lips. Type wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck, pulling him down, pressing their bodies together. Neither of them bothered by Type's cum that was now being rubbed on them.

    "I don't want to hurt you." Tharn said softly, kissing his ear.

    "I can take it." Type told him with a nod.

    "We don't have anything. I didn't plan for this."

    Type shook his head. "That's okay. I want to feel you. I want all of you. I want it."

    Tharn felt his heart speed up at Type's words. He never thought he would in this position now.

    Tharn kissed him again softly. He hiked Type's left leg up onto his waist.

    He lifted his hand, holding his index finger up. "Suck."

    Type looked questioningly at Tharn before opening his mouth slowly. Their eyes locked as Type wet Tharn's finger.

    Tharn pulled it out with devilish smile, his eyes filled with lust. Type looked to the side shyly. He had never done that before. Why was it so hot?

    Type felt Tharn finger rubbing his passage softly.

    "What are you doing?" Type questioned.

    "Preparing you."

TO BE CONTINUED

__________

Thoughts on this chapter? 😂😂

You hate me don't you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.7K 70
Having moved on from the devastating heartbreak, Valentine swore to stay single until he finds the right one worthy of his love. But when Valentine a...
22.8K 790 9
Type thought he loved her, he had plans on marrying the gorgeous woman but something, something kept holding him back. Tharn. They were only ever sex...
64K 1.9K 18
Type is now 65 years old and been living without his Tharn for 5 years. His only connection to him is Thanya and her daughter Kanya, who is dating so...
1M 36K 51
Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Type his...