Dysfunction to Refunction

By BlindBones

Balance was tipping in the Star Sanses' favor and Nightmare can't keep up. He needs to make his own group to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A/N Announcement
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Content Vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
16.5 (Romance)
Not a Chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N (Author's Note)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Book is Out!

Chapter 9 (short chapter)

2.8K 165 9
By BlindBones

(I feel bad for leaving this alone for so long so here's a little update UwU)

Groaning, Cross blinked open his eyes groggily. What time was it? What happened? How long passed since the fight?

He moves to get up but was met with a sharp pain all over his body. Thankfully, none of the pain was coupled with blood. Someone must have healed him via non-magical means. Healing gel maybe?

“Ugh… Chara bow did you lose?”

“Hey, I don’t have unlimited stamina and DT, idiot. Next time, fight your own battles.”

He scoffs and pushed past the pain, sitting up properly. Looking around revealed that he was in a medical room or sorts. Not the ones the hospital has but more of a convenient place to put an injured soldier. Which- is basically what it has become.

“Where’s Nightmare?”

“No clue. Still recovering.”

But just as she says that, Dust comes in, wearing a cocky grin.

“Awake, I see. How’s it feel to be weaker than me?”

Cross growls out a ‘f×ck you' and stares. Stars, he hates this guy.

Dust holds up his hands in mock surrender.

“No thanks. But anyway, Nightmare actually wants to see you so you better get off your butt and follow me. ….. unless you want another beating?” He slyly adds.

The monochrome skeleton huffs, getting off the medical bed and wincing as his sore body supports itself against gravity.

“Ngh…” He groans in pain.

“If I wasn’t near passing out right now, I’d strangle you.”

Dust smiles delightfully at the threat.

“Duly noted. Are we going or do you need an old lady cane, grandma?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 879 17
Dust's fiance is Blueberry Cross's husband(/wife) is Dream Nightmares boyfriend is Killer Horrors boyfriend is Lust Errors husband(/wife) is Ink Samu...
28.8K 1.1K 18
A fanfic/story of Nightmare and children bad guys! All of the bad guys are children excluding Nightmare and Error. This is a story of Nightmare bein...
10.3K 476 21
Being re-written. It's the re-write has already been posted. Nightmares gang and the destroyer are seen as the bad guys. The ruthless villains that n...
59.6K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...