Adopted By Stony

By HarrietSwan98

A Little Two Year Old Girl wonders the streets of New York looking for a friend and one night she finds one... More

Those Blue Eyes
Dirt Monkey
Getting attached to it?
Morning!
Scary People
Our Dirt Monkey!
To Work!
Bucky and Jane
DEEVE!
Party Time!
Sorry?
Steeeeeve!
Go To Sleep!
Make Up!
Child! Kitty!
Four Years Later!
The Slug!
He's safe!
His Light!
Family Holiday
Trouble Making Teens
SHUSH!
Kicking Butt!!
CIVIL WAR
The Final Battle
AN- Want More?
Wakanda Life
The Wolf
Never Give up
Tony Freaking Stark!
A Secrect
Scott Lang?
Did you know? Duh?
Brulk? Or Huce?
Time Heist
We Can't All Do It
In Memory

Photographs

4.3K 114 10
By HarrietSwan98

Tony got to work as soon as he could. Bruce would lift machines and move systems to help out as much as he could and Natasha found as many wires and computers as she could to help Tony but there was someone else he needed, someone he was desperate to talk to...

"Why don't you go up to her room and ask her?" Steve suggested.

Tony slammed his wrench on the floor. "She hasn't spoken to me for years, she's hardly looked at me since I got here," He explained. "I want my daughter back!"

"Erin has been helping the government, you know that. She's not a teenager anymore, she doesn't stay up in her room all day sulking, she's working," Steve explained. "And I'm pretty damn sure she wants you to go up there and take the first step."

"I missed a lot," Tony sighed softly as he looked at some of the photos that were on the wall of Erin in her teenage years. "Look at our girl, I missed her helping the world adjust to the snap... I missed her become a hero." 

Steve nodded. "At least you weren't here to deal with the first boy she brought home," He laughed. "That was awful."

Tony looked at Steve in shock. "A boy?" He asked. "Like cuddling on the sofa, kissing her on the door step?"

Steve went red. "More like in her bed," He mumbled as he remembered the day as if it was yesterday.

Horror rushed through Tony's body; He wasn't here, he wasn't here to throw the boy out, tell his daughter that she was crazy to be to careless and to remind her that she wasn't allowed a boyfriend until she was thrity!

"Tony she was seventeen at the time," Steve added. "Not a lot I could do."

"Did you give her the talk?" Tony asked.

Steve sighed. "Tony you know that's not something I'm comfortable talking about," He said with a blush. "I'm honestly surprised she never asked what we were doing when she walked in on us when she was little... Poor girl."

"We had a good marraige," Tony spoke up as he messed with some wires not looking at Steve. "We have some wild memories."

"I don't regret us," Steve stated softly. "I don't regret our marriage or our children but I regret what our jobs did to us."

Tony nodded still not looking at Steve. "We'll get our boy back," Tony said hopefully. "Just gotta work on my eldest."

"While you do that I'm going to see if I can get Thor to come up here," Steve told him and patted his shoulder. "Good luck."

Steve walked out leaving Tony alone surrounded by machines and left to his own throughts. Tony made his way around the base heading towards Erin's bedroom... The base was full of photos of the team, newspaper clippings and photos of Erin and Peter growing up. Guilt filled Tony's heart as he walked through the halls as if it was memory lane, the mechanic couldn't help but smile at the memories that came rushing back to him.

Tony got up to the floor where Erin's room was. As he walked down the hallway a room caught his attention, the room had a large desk, screen behind it, a large book shelf filled with books and maps, in the middle of the room was a small model of New York city, Tony could see where the memorial was placed... In the middle of Central Park where Erin and Peter used to play as kids. Tony walked behind the desk to see a few photos, some were of Erin and Steve from the last few years, some were of Peter and one on the end was a photo of Steve and Tony on their wedding day.

Memories of their wedding day brought tears to Tony's eyes' He and Steve spent months planning the wedding, they got married on top of the Avengers tower, surrounded by their friends, Nick Fury married the two of them, their gold wedding rings had each others superhero names ingraved on the rings. Eveyone partied till early hours, the married couple couldn't smiling and the speeches they wrote for each other made everyone cry... It was a day neither of them would ever forget!

"What happened Cap?" Tony whispered as he gently touched the picture. "What happened to us and our family?"

"Work got in the way," A voice stated from the door way. "You both had different visions."

Tony turned to see Erin leaning against the door frame. "Steve's office?" He asked trying to hide his emotions.

"Mine," She told him then held up her phone. "I set up a silent alarm, it sends live CCTV footage to my phone."

Tony looked at the four corner of the room and saw cameras. "Pretty cool," He commented.

Erin pointed to the bookshelf. "That shelf has everything on time travel if you want to refresh and if you go into the cupboard by the window I made some mini arc reactors a while ago, they can power the suits you wanna make," She explained. "I know that because you still talk to yourself a lot when your annoyed at your work so I thought I'd make a few more to help you out."

"Erm thank you but I didn't come up here to take 'my' books back," He explained. "I actaually want your help."

Erin shook her head. "I'm not smart enough to help you, you weren't here to see Bruce and I turn Scott into a teenager, then an old man and then a baby. I can't help you."

"Please be my assistant again," He begged her. "Remember when you were seven, you were desperate to help me with my new suit, you knew the names of all my tools, you taught you how to attach wire with your eyes shut and I even let you test out the helmet, which Steve does not know about to this day!"

A smiled appeared on Erin's face. "I suppose I could help you but on one condition," She told him. "When all this shit is over you need to tell Steve about Morgan."

Tony bit his bottom lip then breathed out. "You got it kiddo," He told his daughter then stuck his hand out.

"I'm not a child anymore," Erin told him as she shook his hand.

Tony nodded. "Yeah I know, and I know about you bringing a boy back here at seventeen!" He explained.

Erin laughed. "Steve's face was a picture," She said.

"I hope you're not still with that guy you told me about the last time I saw you?" Tony asked.

"Oh yeah we're still a thing," Erin giggled as she headed down the hallway. "It's cool Steve has never caught us in bed together!"

Tony shook his head. "Oh yeah she was definitley raised by me!" He grumbled and followed his daughter.

Once they were down stairs the duo got stuck into there work. Tony showed Erin the plans, he would give her instructions and she would follow, together they were able to wire up circuits, create a program that would help track each team members heart trate, locate where year/ planet each memeber was on and boost the electrical currents to help get all team members in and out the different times.

"Hey Erin I brought you a brownie and that cold vanilla drink thing you like from Starbucks!" Rocket announced as he walked into the base holding a bag and drink.

Erin smiled when she saw Rocket. "Yay thanks Rocket!" She cheered.

Tony looked up. "Well at least she's not screwing the care bear," He mumbled as he continuted to work. "Argh that would be horrifying!"

"Did that girl scream at you again?" Erin asked.

Rocket sighed. "You'd have thought she'd be used to me by now," He mumbled.

"At least she didn't throw a mug at you like she did to Nebula," Erin reminded him.

"Oh how could I forget that!" Rocket laughed. "What a day!"

"Did you and Scott manage to make more of the Pym tech stuff to help us time travel?" Erin asked.

Rocket nodded. "You bet and we got Thor to come back," He explained. "Oh and Natasha has brought some guy named Clint?"

Erin smiled. "Clint's here?" She asked in excitment.

"Yay a party," Tony cheered from the other side of the room.

"We're almost done... I think," Erin said. "Thank you for the drink and the browine."

"It's cool Erin," Rocket told her then looked at Tony. "Yeah I didn't get you anything tin man!"

Tony rolled his eyes. "Yeah thanks fur ball!" He spat.

Rocket left the room and Erin went back over to Tony who was tightening a few more screws and then tied a wire or two... Tony stood up and looked around with a smile of his face.

"Say it!" Erin whispered.

Tony looked at his daughter with a huge smile on his face. "It's ready!" Tony whispered back.

Erin hugged Tony tightly. "We're gonna get everyone back," She said, her voice full of hope.

"Let's get the team together!" Tony told her then planted a soft kiss on top of her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 25
"I couldn't give you up." "...I know." As the daughter of Black Widow, Nyla-Rose is used to the craziness that has become her life. When sudden truth...
16.5K 255 42
15 year old Iron Woman?? Takes place after Avengers but little regard to other movies. Might make a sequel... ENJOY!!! All characters and most places...
100K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...
12.2K 556 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...