HOPE ☘︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓚ︎

By Princiyasultana

Taehyung's mother is the only source of happiness he have now other than the "Hope". Yah! Taehyung liked to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - "Taehyung's Hope"
Chapter 2 - Best Friend ❤
Chapter 3 - Wedding Bells 🎊
Chapter 4 - Memories 🌿
Chapter 5 - "9 Years Ago..."
Introduction (Past time)
Chapter 6 - The Ravenette
Chapter 7 - The Trip
Chapter 8 - Scholar 👓
Chapter 9 - The Train🚂
Chapter 10 - Decalcomania
Chapter 11 - Party ✨
Chapter 13 - Marriage
Chapter 14 - Beautiful
Chapter 15 - Affection!
Chapter 16 - Bunny
Chapter 17 - The end of flashbacks!
Chapter 18 - 'Comeback...'
Chapter 19 - Back to the pavilion!
Chapter 20 - Reunion
Chapter 21 - Broken pieces
Chapter 22 - Unknown fears!
Chapter 23 - F. R. I. E. N. D. S.
Chapter 24 - Challange!
Chapter 25 - Afraid!
Chapter 26 - Differences!
Chapter 27 - Unknown Feelings!
Chapter 28 - The House of Cards!
Chapter 29 - Know the unknown!
Chapter 30 - Jealousy!
Chapter 31 - Confession
Chapter 32 - Once again!
Chapter 33 - Forgiveness
Chapter 34 - Double dreams!
Chapter 35 - Happy New Year
Chapter 36 - New start!
Chapter 37 - Mrs. Bunny 🐰
Chapter 38 - Paris 🗼
Chapter 39 - Making love ❤
Chapter 40 - ...finally fulfilled!
Thank You Note! ❤
My second book ❤

Chapter 12 - Just dance to this!

5.3K 354 35
By Princiyasultana

A/N: Double Updates? 😮
Cz it's 500 reads guys!!! 😍
Thank you so so much...so here it is. Another chapter for you all. Next double update on ummmm 1k may.....be! 🙊
Let's just hope! 😀for now enjoy! ❤

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is dancing with Rose who is drunk and throwing herself on him intentionally. Jungkook didn’t really mind though.

Taehyung is now sitting on a mattress watching them very carefully and he feels something burning inside of him. 

What the hell is this feeling?

Taehyung thinks and he hears someone shouting at the corner of the little bar which was organized for the party. Taehyung comes forward to see what is happening.

“Why did you touch me, huh?” A girl wearing short black frock is yelling at Hosoek.

“Excuse me?” Hosoek says with a raised brow.

“You touched me, you drunk little shit!” the girl spats.

“What? Have you seen your face? Some blind will tease you girl.” Hosoek along with JImin chuckles at the girls statement.

“Shut up! Hosoek” Jimin chuckles and says Hosoek to stop.

“”You cheap perv!” the girl spats again and this time it's Jimin who scowls at her and says “Oh hello, who are you calling names huh? I can also think of a few for you so just shut your mouth and leave.”

“Hey! Back off. You don’t know me who I am.” A boy behind the girl says looking at Jimin angrily.

“Oh yeah? You don’t know me who I AM!” Jimin says dramatically and steps closer to the boy. The boy shoves Jimin harshly and with that Hosoek loses his anger.

“Oye! Hero, what do you think of yourself huh?” Hosoek shoves him a little. 

Suddenly a punch falls on Hosoek’s face and Taehyung is sure there will be a cut or bruise on his face.

In the next moment Taehyung sees the boy who punched Hosoek, falling on the ground having a hard punch on his face by none other than Jungkook.

The boy stands up, tries to attack the said boy but Jungkook already grabs the others jaw tightly and look at his eyes.

“Say sorry. NOW!” Jungkook growls in a low voice. The boy breathes heavily and said sorry looking at Hosoek. 

Jungkook loses his grip from the boy and patted his shoulder saying “Good. Learn to keep yourself cool yeah? Now get lost!”

Jungkook comes toward Hosoek and asks him if he is okay but their attention caught by Taehyung who calls them in scared voice.

“Ummm ...guys?” Jungkook looks at Taehyung with furrowed brow and looks at the direction Taehyung was pointing.

The three male saw the boy were talking with someone and four or five other boys are over there also with him who are currently looking at them angrily. 

Shit!

Jungkook gulps at their reaction and realizes the boy was a local one from the area and he obviously have more power than them. Jungkook just doesn’t want to be in the Busan hospital or police station right now.

“Come on! Come on! You don’t know my friends, okay? They’ll beat your asses like trash!” Jimin shouts looking at the local people. “Shut up Minnie! What are you doing?” Hosoek says under his breath with a warning tone.

Jimin doesn’t reply as he started to fold his sleeves up and made a fist with his hands, ready to punch them. Jungkook and Hosoek both steps back a little and Taehyung stills froze in his position not sure what to do.

“Ready guys?” Jungkook says in a low voice.

“Yeah” Jimin says excitedly with a smirk on his face. 

“One….Two….Three……..RUN!!!!” Jungkook shouts and both Jungkook and Hosoek run with their life as they heard the locals saying “Hey! Catch those bastards! Go!”.

Jimin was still standing there dumbfounded with what just happened and says "Wait...what? What the...."

“Come on, Minnie. Fucking RUN!” Hosoek cuts him grabbing his hand and shoving with him.

Jungkook was running when he heard some locals saying pointing to Taehyung “That boy is also with them. Catch him." Jungkook calls Taehyung but he stands there hugging himself out of fear.

Jungkook run quickly to him and holds his hand in his, saying “Why you always freezes in the wrong time Scholar? They are coming, Fuck! Run!."

The four male runs down the alley and there were many people staring at them with a confused look and they saw some locals coming towards them from fronts. They halts in their position for a second. 

“We should be divided into two parts!” Jungkook says breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Will meet you at the resort." Hosoek says and before Jungkook could say anything Hosoek was gone to the other side with Jimin.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung for some seconds and runs in the opposite direction still grabing his hand. 

_______________

"Hey Minnie! Look whiskey!" Hosoek squeaks in happiness finding free whiskey in a van.

They are in a van to hide themselves from all of the local people. Jimin looks at him and he notices they are sitting very close. His breath suddenly got heavier and he just stares at the other.

"Do you even think about other things for once apart from alcohol Hobi? Jimin asks softly.

"Come on! There's nothing to think about Minnie. I have everything I need in my life. I have you and Bunny and you guys are going nowhere. Why should i think about anything else rather than mighty alcohol?" Hosoek says and kisses the whiskey bottles.

Jimin sighs deeply and just shakes his head lightly with a pressed lip smile. 

_______________

"They are here Bunny. Oh God! They will kill us right? I don't wanna die yet." Taehyung whispers with a shaky voice. Tears are appearing in his eyes.

Jungkook peaks from the fence as they are currently behind a fence of a garden. 

"Shit!" Jungkook says as he hears someone coming towards them.

Jungkook notices a tub fills with mud in front him.

"This is a very stupid idea Bunny!" Taehyung glares at him as he sees Jungkook picking the tub up in his hand, ready to throw the coming person.

"Let me handle it Scholar! I got this. You relax!" Jungkook assures Taehyung.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and covers his forehead with his palm.

Jungkook throws the mud to the person who enters the garden and he realizes the person is not from those who were searching for them. He was a mid age man wearing a loose pant and sweater.

"What the hell? Who are you? What are you doing in my garden?" the person says and glares at the two. 

It was dark outside so the person couldn't really see the others faces. 

"Oh no! Sorry sir. We are really sorry!" Jungkook says apologetically realizing the person he throws the mud on is actually the owner of the garden.

"Sorry? I know, you came here to steal my vegetables right? You fuckers! Wait here, i'm calling the police right now." the person shouts angrily.

Taehyung notices some small bamboos beside him. He takes them all together in his hand slowly and throws them to the person knowing that these won't hurt the other that much. He just needs to rescue themselves from the local police here.

"What the fuck? You fuckers! Stop right there! I said, 'STOP THERE!" Taehyung quckly says sorry and they run.

They hear the man's terrified voice disappearing slowly as they are running with their life. This time Taehyung is leading.

They quickly steps into their resort and enters into Taehyung's room.

They are breathing heavily as they sit on the floor at the side of the bed.

They both are looking at each other while trying to steady their breath. In the next second they are laughing like idiots. They laugh loudly falling on the floors and comes back to sit again. 

"That was amazing Scholar!" Jungkook says in between his laugh looking at Taehyung's eye.

Taehyung's laugh steady a little bit as he feels shyness covering him with tomato red cheeks. Taehyung bites his lips and looks down at his hands.

Just don't bite them please! Fuck! He is hot!

"Thanks" Taehyung whispers softly snaping back Jungkook from his thoughts.

Jungkook sits closer to Taehyung and now their shoulders are touching.

Taehyung feels a shiver runs down his spines. Jungkook lowers his head a little bit closer to the other's ears. Taehyung freezes in his spot, not able to say anything or move.

"As I said before, You are very very cool Scholar. You just proved that again. You saved us from being arrested for doing nothing. You are so brave!" Jungkook whispers in Taehyung's ear. 

Taehyung jolts up with the touch of other's hot breath in his earlobe.

"We should celebrate no?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung furrows his brows a little and asks, "For what?" 

"For this newself of yours. For your freedom from those fucking meaningless books. For yourself Scholar! Yaap! We definitely should celebrate." Jungkook declares with a smirk and with a wink he stands up. Taehyung says nothing just smiles at the others action.

After some seconds which felt like years for Taehyung, Jungkook comes back with one beer bottle and a strawberry juice can.

"Here." Jungkook says as he shoves his hands in front of Taehyung to give him the can. Taehyung takes the can happily. They cheers and sips up from their drink.

"You dance?" suddenly Jungkook asks Taehyung with a mocking smile.

"Oh! Please. I know you saw me. I am really bad at dancing so just don't tease me. Jimin was asking me nicely that's why I tried to match some steps." Taehyung pouts looking at no one knows where. He just doesn't want to face Jungkook's eye.

Oh God! His pouts!

"So, I have to ask you nicely now?" Jungkook asks shoving his thoughts and Taehyung raises one brow at him.

Jungkook says nothing as he goes to the speaker placing on the table next to them and plays the perfect song. He smiles widely and looks back to the boy sitting in front of him looking like a beautiful mess as always.

Jungkook comes forward and grabs Taehyung's hand. He shoves the other to stand up and spins Taehyung by his waist.

"What are you doing Bunny?" Taehyung asks laughing loudly. "Just dance Scholar. Don't ask anything. Don't just ruin the night please."

Jungkook says and they are dancing like a crazy people now.

Young ambition
Say we'll go slow but we never do
Premonition
See me spendin' every night with you

Jungkook is lip singing loudly with the lyrics and swaying his hips like crazy. Taehyung is laughing hard and they are dancing, jumping, falling like its the last night of their life!

Oh, yeah, under the kitchen lights
You still look like dynamite
And I wanna end up on you
Oh, don't need no place to go

Just put on the radio

You know what I wanna do

Taehyung is happy once again for just this one person dancing in front of him like a child. 

Jungkook loves to see Taehyung smile. He doesn't know why. He doesn't dare to ask either.

Its just feels right the way it is. 

We can just dance to this
Don't take much to start me
We can just dance to this
Push up on my body, yeah
You know we've already seen all of the parties
We can just dance to this
We can just, we can just
Dance to this
We can just dance to this

[A/N: I have added the song above]😀

Taehyung stops dancing for a second to admire the others smile. He realizes Jungkook's laugh is actually like a cute bunny and he thinks,

A perfect nickname it is!

_______________

A/N:

Hey lovlies,
Thank you for 500 reads! ❤❤❤
Thanks for the love and I hope I would be able to complete the book with a nice storyline.

Forgive me for my mistakes 😊

Thank you
❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 21.6K 55
'' So, you are Jeon Jungkook?...Second closest person to Taehyung?'' Bogum asked with a smile. '' Nah....First.'' Jungkook replied smugly. '' Huh?" B...
71.1K 2.5K 25
kim taehyung the only son of kim seok jin and kim namjoon the ceo of kim corporation was kicked from the company by his parents to learn some life le...
184K 8.4K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
13.5K 664 12
tae and kook have been friends or you can say that bestfriend from childhood , kook is bigger than tae but because they live in neighbour so they kno...