bughead one shots💕

Od Bellamae12

hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and e... Viac

Authors note
Sick
"I heard you scream. Nightmares again?"
Comfort
"Could you hold my hand?"
Regret
Authors note
Regret part 2
Bath
Eating Disorder
Authors note
Pillow Fight
Jealousy
Halloween
Scribbled Notes
Unfocused
Im back from the dead!!
Not so perfect
Prompt Page!
"Just leave"
Drunk
"Just Leave" Part 2
"Don't Touch Me"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 2
"Forget I even asked you"
Thank you so much!!
"Just relax. I'll wash your hair for you"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 3
Love is love
Cravings
Pet Fiasco
Different
Different Part 2
Tutor
Till Death do us Part
Stars
Till Death do us Part 2
Tutor Part 2
Pet Store
Broken Bones
Songbird
Till Death do us Part 3
All for Him
Requests?
Eyes for her
Meeting the Family
THANK YOU!!
Till Death do us Part 4
WE ALWAYS WIN
Little Family
Triangle of love
Fake Love
Fake Love Part 2
I Started a New Book!
Fake Love Part 3
Serial Killer Genes
Fake Love Part 4
not an update
Babysitting
Babysitting Part 2
Best Friend's Brother
Bullying
Choosing Her
The Broadway Star
Wow
This Is Goodbye

Scribbled Notes 2

1.8K 51 4
Od Bellamae12

Jughead's POV:
What have I gotten myself into?
It's not that I don't want to meet her, I really, really want to, i'm just afraid once she meets me she won't want anything to do with me. I laid back on my bed, and closed my eyes. Ready for a night of restless sleep.
When I woke up the next morning, it was only 9 AM so I had plenty of time until I had to meet her. I could feel the butterflies start to dance in my stomach, and I couldn't tell whether they were from nerves or excitement. I decided it was probably both. A smile started to spread on my face, I bet that she was beautiful. I didn't even care what she looked like, because I had fallen in love with her personality.
Wait...fallen in love?
Did I love her?

Betty's POV:
The morning sun, shined through my window
and woke me up. I rolled over in my bed and groaned. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with the pink wallpaper on my ceiling. I started to smile when I remembered what today was, I get to meet the boy who had stolen my heart. The boy who I had fallen in love with.
Hold up...did I just say fell in love with?
There's no way..right?
Did I love him?

Jughead's POV:
The day seemed to move so slowly. I spent it writing my novel, and watching TV. Finally, It was 5:45. I had 10 minutes until I had to meet mystery girl. I put on my black jeans, my S-T shirt, and my iconic crown beanie. I went into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth before I left, and checked the way I looked. I was happy that I was finally getting to meet her. I hoped she wasn't disappointed in what she saw. By the time I was finished getting ready, it was 5:55, so I hopped on my motorcycle and rode to Pop's.

Betty's POV:
For me the day passed went really slow. All I did all day, was sit and watch Netflix. When I turned to look at the time it was 5:30. I shot up, only 30 minutes to get ready? I ran to my closet, and picked out my outfit.
Her outfit:

I put my outfit on, and quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail. I put a little bit of mascara, blush, and lipgloss on. I didn't really like makeup and always kept it to a minimum. I stood in front of my mirror, and smiled at what I saw. I was pleased with the way I looked and could only hope that he agreed. I looked at the time, 6:00. Oh my gosh! What if he thinks I ditched him? I got my purse and flew down the stairs, out the door, and sped walked to Pop's.
  When I got there, I felt my palms start to sweat, and took a deep breath. I pushed open the door, and was welcomed with the scent of burgers and fries. I looked around Pop's but didn't know who I was looking for. That was until we made eye contact. My breath caught in my throat, and my pulse started to quicken. I knew he was the one I was looking for. He was perfect. His curly brown hair, laid just perfectly on his head. The crown beanie that sat upon his head, was quite odd but in a great way. He was the cutest guy i've ever seen.

Jughead's POV:
When we made eye contact, it was like the stars aligned. The whole world changed in that one moment. She was gorgeous. Her golden, blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail that  accented her sharp jawline. Her bright green eyes, made me wonder what they had seen. She started walking towards me, and I stood up. When she got close enough for me to touch her, I grabbed her hands and held them.
"It's you" She smile at me and her smile made my heart melt.
"It's me, i'm Betty Cooper"
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm Jughead Jones" She looked down at the floor and blushed. Before I knew what I was doing I lifted her head and up and placed my lips upon hers. It might've been to soon, but I couldn't hold back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back with just as much force. I pulled away, for air and felt breathless. Our foreheads rested on each other, and she was breathless as well.
"This might be too soon, but I think i've fallen in love with you, Betty Cooper"
"It's not too soon, because I think i've fallen in love with you too, Jughead Jones"
I smiled and she connected our lips in another kiss. This was definitely the start of something beautiful.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

235K 4.6K 84
Bughead oneshots!
36.5K 612 27
All characters belong to the Archie Comics creators and Riverdale producers. These are either based off of scenes or based off mine or other peoples...
27.1K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it 💕
300K 3.7K 60
Just a bunch of bughead one shots. (And do you spell it oneshots or one shots? sorry. Well.) • Fluff Fights Angst Smut • The chapters with this ⚠️ e...