taetae

Por taejjv

Bottom tae oneshots. Feel free to request. English is not my first language so please understand if the gramm... Más

quick notes
cheater [ rewrite ]
out of control
Peter Pan
Forgot
Fever [ edited ]
who knows? [ rewrite ]
who? [ rewrite ]
Tagged
Tagged
question
angel and demon [ part 1 ]
demon disguise as an angel
Blind
Tagged
Boss
reaper
Beast
Pain
good enough [ rewrite ][M]
Nine tails fox
First time [M]
You don't own me [ slight M ]
Stalker
Punishment [M]
Mine [ slight M ]
Date?
Angel and demon part 2
Angel and demon part 3
Psychopathic [ slight M ]
Christmas special
Taehyung birthday special ( part one )
Taehyung birthday special ( part two )
Kitten [M]
The bad boy's baby part 1
Robot ( part 1 )
The bad boy's baby part 2 [ M ]
I told you
Please (M)
Promise
Hyung [ M ]
Robot pt 2
Missing you
Let go
Robot pt 3 [ SM ]
Until death do us part
Doll pt1
4 o'clock
Doll pt2
Killer bunny [M] pt1
Request
Killer bunny pt 2
Date
red

Death timer

3.2K 123 56
Por taejjv

Third Person P.O.V

In a world where soulmates exist, Taehyung wants nothing more than meet his fated one.

But at the same time, he was afraid to meet them. What if they don't like him? He doesn't want a love that's because of obligation.

Even though they're fated to be lover, Taehyung wants love that is real not forced or faked.

There's soulmate cases where a girl who was already in love with someone else met her fated one, she did be with them, but love that's forced never works out.

The girl suffered terribly. Her soulmate gave nothing but love and comfort but her heart never stop longing for someone she couldn't have.

She died, successful and have a life that's envied by many people but never once in her whole life she was truly happy.

Taehyung never wants him to be like that. He knows for a fact that he would loves his soulmate unconditionally the moment he meets them.

He has been waiting for his soulmate since he was a child. Always looking at other pairs and daydream about his soulmate, he already loves them even before he meets them.

But his soulmate might not be the same. They might already love someone else. Might already married.

If that ever happens, Taehyung will always step back and let them choose what they want to do with their life.

Yes, he loves his soulmate. He doesn't want to let them go but if they aren't happy with him, what's the use?

If he truly did love them, he should always makes their happiness his top priority. So if letting they go can make them happy, then he will gladly do that.

He's not the kind of person who tied the person he loves down. He's the opposite. Always been.

Taehyung was also afraid of the timer. The death timer.

Meeting soulmate was a blessing but knowing their death timer was a curse.

It was something that everyone gets. Your death timer was on your wrist and only your soulmate can see it.

You might think it can prevent death but no. Death was inevitable. But fate can be changed.

There's some cases regarding this.
For example, a person who suffers from cancer and only have 3 years to live was still alive after 10 years. Their cancer are gone too.

Their timer counts up slowly after they met their soulmate. It's a miracle but it rarely happens.

The timer was never wrong. It could count down faster than usual and it can even count up though that's unusual.

What Taehyung could do was pray to god that he didn't even believe. For his soulmate to live long. He didn't care about himself. Just let his soulmate live.

With a heart filled with hope. He prayed every night.

But that hope crushed the moment he met his soulmate.

Jeon Jeongguk was a gift from god. A blessing. Taehyung couldn't ask for more. He won't ask for more.

Maybe people would call Jeongguk a mistake, society trash because of his black attire, his tattoo and his piercing ( and his attitude), but to Taehyung, he was no different than an angel.

He's perfect. Kind hearted, so so beautiful that Taehyung feels like crying. So pure. So ethereal.

His smile was as radiant as the sun. Maybe more. His eyes. Oh god— Taehyung could literally sees the galaxy in it.

He feels like Icarus. That was so in love with the sun that dying doesn't seem too painful for him.

Looking at Jeongguk makes Taehyung's heart ache. As if thousands of knife had pierced through his heart. As if he was being torn into two.

Why— Why does someone like him have such a cruel fate? It should've been Taehyung. Not him. Never him.

It was all good. The first time they met, Taehyung could feel both pain and happiness.

It all started with brushed shoulder, a glaring Jeongguk and a stuttering Taehyung. Then, the pull of string.

" Wh—"

Jeongguk paused. His heart beating like crazy. His face warm and his ears crimson red.

They said when you met your soulmate, you would feel the string pulling. Heart fluttering. Mind a mess.

Jeongguk felt all that but he also heard the chimes of bells. Like at the church.

Just like what he once declared when he was a child.

" When I meet my soulmate, there would be bells! "

A 10 years old him had declared on one evening while wearing his old worn out iron man shirt.

His mother had laughed, ruffling his messy brown hair and she said, " Whatever you want baby.. "

Now the he had grown, he thinks it was ridiculous. There wouldn't be bells. But today he was proved wrong.

Jeongguk gulped down saliva feeling nervous. It was the first time he felt like like this. Sure he had his fair amount of crushes but none of them made him feel weak like this.

The kind of weak that make you feel like you might melt onto the ground in any seconds.

He was Jeon Jeongguk for fucksake. He wouldn't even back down even if he was at death's door. Even if someone was pointing a knife or gun at him.

Trust him, he had been through it and he had never once back down.

But now the mighty Jeon Jeongguk found himself took a step backwards when this petite blue haired boy looked up at him with crimson cheek and brown sparkling eyes.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckf—

Jeongguk could feel himself panicking when he felt it.

"—your wrist."

" Huh? "

Jeongguk who was panicking so much that his brain just stop functioning was brought back to reality when the taller but soft looking male started talking.

But he couldn't hear what the person was saying because he once again was punched back to his drugged state when his ear caught the sound of the male's laugh.

He felt so high. Higher than when he took his usual drugs or alcohol. This person with blue hair was more dangerous than his drugs.

Because he swore he saw a unicorn with butterfly wings having sex with a huge worm wearing frilly dress—

He stood there with a dumb look and parted lips. His eyes unfocused. His peers sneered at him and he snapped back to reality. Eyes focusing and he sent a sharp glare to his so called friends behind him.

Then, he turned back to the male that was still a blushing mess.

He regained his composure and muttered a low, " what? " without stuttering which was a huge achievement because he could feel his sweat drenching his black shirt and his heart beating so fast that he felt like exploding.

" umm… Could I see your wrist? "

Jeongguk was about to question for what but that would sound so dumb since he already knew the answer.

" Sure. "

With movement that almost looks robotic, he stretch his left hands for the person to look at but before the other could touch his wrist, he grabbed his wrist.

" What's your name? "

" Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.  "

Even his name is beautiful. Tf—

" Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk "

Taehyung stared at Jeongguk's wrist and Jeongguk who was trying to stay cool, smile rather stupidly at Taehyung who was trying to not make it obvious.

" Let's us see at the same time shall we? "

And Taehyung nodded.

Kim Taehyung
67 years 239 days 7 hours 27 seconds

Jeongguk smiled in relief looking at Taehyung's wrist. His heart feel all warm and he felt like giggling for fuck sake.

But Taehyung, as much as he wanted to. Couldn't feel relieved looking at Jeongguk's death timer.

Jeon Jeongguk
2 years 5 days 1 hour 49 seconds

His heart stopped at the sight of the digits. He could feel tears brimming in his eyes. But he just couldn't bring himself to tell Jeongguk when he sees how happy he was.

" You'll live for so long! I couldn't wait to be grandpa together "

Jeongguk laughed and Taehyung laughed too even if his heart ached. Because it's going to be okay. Taehyung will make sure of it.

____________________________________

Taehyung was so damn happy when he's with Jeongguk but when he caught a glimpse of the writing on Jeongguk's wrist he just couldn't stop the tears from gathering in his eyes.

He doesn't want Jeongguk to be worried so he never once told him the truth. He believed he could change Jeongguk's fate. He have to.

After 2 years, the day he was waiting for had arrived. Jeongguk was too young. Doesn't have any diseases. So it's most likely an incident.

Taehyung could prevent Jeongguk's death

Jeon Jeongguk
2 hours 3 seconds

Taehyung gulps down his strawberry milk nervously. 2 hours to go. He and Jeongguk were both on the street, just taking a night walk.

To be honest, he really doesn't want to leave their house, which is the safest place they could've been.

But today was their anniversary and Taehyung just couldn't bring himself to refuse Jeongguk's devastated look. So with his anxiety and worries eating him up, he gave in and agreed with whatever Jeongguk was saying.

He could felt Jeongguk's gaze on him. Digging into the back of his head. It wasn't a surprise. Jeongguk must be worried because he was acting weirdly.

Jumpy and avoiding eye contact. Even idiots could tell that he was nervous.

Taehyung has never been good at hiding his emotions. His face and behavior shows it all. That's why he is terrible at lying.

" Are you okay? "

Jeongguk's sudden question almost makes him jump out of surprise. But he did flinch. While swearing at his own stupid behavior, he looked at Jeongguk with a smile that looks so awkward.

" Just peachy "

His answer was not convincing. He could tell from Jeongguk's face that he clearly didn't believe what Taehyung had said.

But Jeongguk never ask more that than. He was understanding and not the kind of person who would force someone to do something they don't like. Well, if you pissed him off, that's a different matter.

Taehyung focused on not acting awkward which as he expected was failing rather pitifully.

But you couldn't really blame him. His soulmate is going to die today for fuck sake. It's up to him to change Jeongguk's fate.

His stress and anxiety increased every second. His mind overloaded with the possibilities of what could kills Jeongguk.

He was being so cautious. Eyes darting everywhere and pulling Jeongguk away from anything that could possibly cause his death.

He almost slam against the passerby but he couldn't care less. Jeongguk's life was his priority.

Jeon Jeongguk
10 minutes 2 seconds

Taehyung was now biting his nails while looking around. Cold sweat dripped down his face as his fear grew every second.

He tried to calm down his raging heart and with a restrained smile, he answer Jeongguk's question about his well being.

Jeon Jeongguk
47 seconds

Fuckfuckfuckfuck—

Taehyung couldn't find what could cause Jeongguk's death. He's running out of time. Jeongguk's voice was completely unheard now. He felt his hope and energy draining.

He felt like he was drowning. He was having trouble breathing. His eyes blurry and he felt like water kept on rushing into his mouth.

The seconds were counting down loudly in his mind.

No not like this. He must save Jeongguk. He must prevent Jeongguk's death. But what is Jeongguk's death cause?

6

5

4

3

" Run! There's a car going out of control! "

Almost on instinct, Jeongguk was about to push Taehyung away but before he could do that he found himself falling onto the ground.

He looked up in panic and found Taehyung staring at him, he was standing not too far from him but far enough for Jeongguk to not be able to reach him.

The car was behind Taehyung. Too close. But Taehyung was still looking at him. His wrist to be exact. It feels as if his heart stopped beating when he realized it.

Jeon Jeongguk
72 years 52 days 21 hours 12 seconds

Taehyung smiled when he saw the numbers.

____________________________________
(a/n) sorry for not updating. I've just finish my exam and will start writing again and updating as much as I can next week. Please point out my mistakes

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.4K 218 17
Just read it, it's not like you're gonna do anything more useful anyway ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Oneshots from books published on my main account-- @c0sm1c_k1...
59.9K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
46.4K 1.8K 16
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮... //// 𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘶 🪐 1000-2000+ �...
107K 1.6K 24
VXBTS. As requested. contains: taegi, taekook, vhope, taejin, vmon, vmin Fluff light smut jealousy instagram/snapchat/texting AU's sometimes angst M...