Let You Go

Par Bethany_V

Wrote this a long time ago when I was like 13 or something like that. Read at your own risk, it's terrible. B... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THANK YOU

Chapter 16

60 3 0
Par Bethany_V

Standing right in front of me, was Kai. "I'm tired of waiting." Kai said as he drew out his sword. "Your Majesty." Daegu tried stepping in front of me, but I shoved him back. "No... I know for a matter of fact you'll get killed." I took a deep breath and turned towards Kai. "If you're going to kill me, save your breath. Just take me." I said and Kai walked close to me.

"Take you? Jin will never get to see you. I love you Nissa." He said as he played with a strand of my hair. I slapped his hand and looked up in his eyes. "You deceived us all. Even Yane, what do you think about that?"

"It was bound to happen soon. Jin offered me a great reward and if I kill you, I'll be sitting right next to him at his throne."

"You are such a dirty, rotten man. I hope you die."

He laughed at my words and grabbed my arm. "I'm finishing you off tonight. If you want your stupid friends to live, meet me by the river at dusk." He shoved me back and walked off. Daegu grabbed me, keeping me from falling down. I clenched my fists, "He's gonna get it." I said as I stormed off. I went back to the hospital and Yane and Hiro were the only ones sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Where is Malin and Riko?" I asked Yane as I sat down next to him. "At some restaurant or bar. I don't know and I don't care," He closed his eyes. Should I tell him about Kai? It would be best to not worry him. What about Cyan? I have to leave him... I got up and walked to Cyan's room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Cyan was still asleep and I took a seat besides him.

"Cyan..." I whispered and tears started forming in my eyes. I'll be dead tonight... I hope you forget me. "Cyan... What if I'm making the wrong choice? I want you guys to live... Oh Cyan, I'm going to miss you and Yane... Kai... I have to meet him..."

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I stared at his face. "I love you so much... He said he was going to finish me off... Just know... That I love y-" He placed his hand on mine. His eyes were still closed and I saw a tear roll down his temple. "Cyan..." I put my head down on the bed and sobbed. "Nissa..." He whispered and I lifted my head up to look at him.

"You need to tell Yane."

"I can't... I have to handle this alone."

"Tell Yane." He tried getting up, but I pushed him back down. "Yane! Yane!" He began yelling and I covered his mouth. Yane rushed in, "What?!" Cyan bit my hand and I pulled it back. "Ow!"

"Tell him now! Before I do!" I shook my head and more tears rolled down my face. Yane looked at me with concern, "What is it?"

"She has to meet Kai tonight." Cyan said and I looked down. "He said he's finishing her tonight," he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Nissa. This is serious." Yane said and I closed my eyes. "You go with him tonight and we'll be your back up. We'll follow you secretly, we'll surround you. Me and Hiro will be on one side and Malin and Riko on the other, how does that sound?"

I shrugged my shoulders and Yane placed a hand on my shoulder. "I wanted to do this on my own." I said as I got up and faced Yane. "You're the princess of Urina, we can not afford to lose you. You keep forgetting that you have a throne to take back, stop trying to do things on your own. Sometimes you're going to need help." Yane said back as he sighed. I nodded and looked back at Cyan and he smiled. "Get out now." Cyan said to Yane and we all laughed. "Okay okay," Yane put his hands up and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Cyan scooted over and I went to lay down next to him. He wrapped me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest. "Wish us luck." I whispered to Cyan. "Of course I will. You're the one I love, I can't lose you." He whispered back and I smiled weakly. I held his hand, tracing patterns on the back of his hand with my thumb. I only had a few hours like this with Cyan. I'm already picturing my death in my head, which I know is wrong.

"Nissa." He said my name and I snapped back to my senses. "Huh? What?" I said and he sighed. "Why are you so lost in thought?" He asked and I shook my head. "Don't worry about it." I said as I turned on my side and wrapped my arm over his chest. "Get better for me, okay?"

"I plan to. I'm tired of laying here already."

I smiled and I closed my eyes. Then, Daegu bursted into the room and I sat up to look at him. "Your Majesty! Your horse is missing!" He said as I got up and looked over to Cyan and I bit my lip. He looked at me in confusion, "Your horse?" He asked. "Um... It's actually yours." I said as I looked away. I heard him sigh and I turn to look at Daegu. "Your woman is an excellent fighter!" He says to Cyan and I slapped my palm against my forehead.

I heard Cyan laugh and I turn to look at him. "Yep, she's my girl." I smiled and I bent over to give him a kiss, but he stopped me. "Uh, Daegu is here." He said as he put a finger to my lips. "Who cares? The world should know." I said as I moved his finger out of the way and he smiled. "I know," he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my head to his. Our lips crashed into each other and I couldn't help but smile while we kissed.

"Your Majesty... It's dusk already." Daegu said. Dusk, already? It can't be... I'm not ready, I don't want to leave Cyan just yet. I sighed as I pulled back and turned to Daegu. "You stay here with Cyan." I commanded him. "But, your Majesty..."

"No 'buts' this is an order and you must follow it."

He nodded and I walked passed him and I waved bye to him. I looked to Yane and Hiro and they both nodded and outside of the hospital, Malin and Riko stood there. "You ready?" Malin asked and I nodded as I looked down. Malin patted my back and I shrugged him off and walked away. I felt the dagger that was hung onto my belt and I clutched the handle tightly.

Kai. I'm not backing down anymore. I might be the biggest wimp, but Urina is in the worst hands and it's up to me to fix it. I kept walking down the road, not looking back, not hesitating. I kept my head up and kept walking. I saw the river and I continued walking, searching for Kai. I saw him leaning on his horse, looking straight at me. I felt shivers go down my spine and I inhaled lots of air. My heart was thumping hard, I was nervous, but I can't let anyone down anymore.

"Glad you made it." He said as I approached him. "Let's get this over with." I said as I looked away. He stroked my cheek with his hand, "I was hoping you would put up a fight. That would've been more fun, but this is also fine." He said as got on his horse. I stared at his horse and I'm shaking my head mentally.

"What are you waiting for? You did say you wanted to get this over with."

I sighed and I nodded, agreeing with what he said. "Okay." I got on his horse and I sat there. I don't care if I fall off the horse at this point. Is Yane coming or what? I'm scared out of my mind! The horse started galloping fast and I realized he was leading me into a small forest and I sighed quietly as I looked around at my surroundings.

He stopped the horse and got off the horse, helping me down too. "You're not going to fight back?" He asked.

"Do you want me to? Because I will." I said as I drew out my dagger. Kai smirked as he drew out his sword. "Remember when I taught you how to use a sword?"

"I do remember, but I don't want to." I said as I backed away slowly. I don't want to be too close to him when the others arrive. I gripped the dagger firmly as I stared at Kai. "You know, you were one of the first women I ever loved?" I shook my head, "It's not true. You're just trying to mess with me." I said and Kai kept coming closer to me. "I'm not lying. I still love you." I held out the dagger in front of him. "Enough to kill me?"

"I do what I have to. But Nissa, I love you."

"No, Kai, get away. You're nothing but a liar and a deceiver. Just get away!" I yelled as I raised my dagger higher. Kai only grinned as he continued to close the distance between us. I kept backing up as much as I could and then I hit a tree. My back was against a tree and Kai kept closing in on me. Help!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

528K 28.9K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
771K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
353K 11.1K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...