Our difficult love story (med...

By kirawolf3

In the ancient time. Nobles stick with Nobles and the Poor stick with the Poor. It is a hidden rule that Shou... More

Chapter 1: Love at first crash part 1, the Xiao Long Rose craft
Chapter 2: Love at first crash part 2, The Schnee family.
Chapter 3: Love at first crash part 3, When sliver Meet blue.
Chapter 4: Ruby's hook up Part 1, the Yin meets the Yang.
Chapter 5: Ruby's hook up Part 2, someone new.
Chapter 6: It's a date then? Part 1, Thoughts about you.
Chapter 7: it's a date then part 2, the wait.
Chapter 8: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 1: surprises!
Chapter 9: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 2: Get to know you better.
Chapter 10: WhiteRose! Part 1, meeting with the schnees.
Chapter 11: Whiterose! Part 2, blossom with love.
Chapter 12: Troubles part 1 , Blake's fear.
Chapter 13: Trouble part 2 , a living nightmare.
Chapter 14: Trouble part 3, She is mine.
Chapter 15:Trouble part 4, Happy ending?
Authors word's
Chapter 16: I love you part 1, Where trouble starts.
Chapter 18: I love you part 3, being discovered.
Chapter 19: I love you part 4, End of the line!
Chapter 20:Who am I? Part 1, memories.
Chapter 21:Who am I? Part 2, What I have become.
Chapter 22:Who am I? Part 3, I am the queen.
Chapter 23: Who am I? Part 4 the leader of my people.
Chapter 24: Found part 1, returned memories.
Chapter 25: Found Part 2, a new plan.
Chapter 26: It's the End.
Questions and Answers Section

Chapter 17: I love you part 2, the Spartans.

1.6K 44 74
By kirawolf3

An: this is whiterose moments. It will be a four chapter long. So bunker up for the ride!
----------------------------------------------------------
*Jaques Schnee pov*

'Where is that daughter of mine... ' I looked around the castle for her.  How embarrassing, I had to find my own daughter. I had Servents for that but I couldn't let them find Weiss and realised she wasn't in the castle. One of the Servents said she had seen Weiss disappeared. She tried to follow where Weiss went and she just disappeared. Such nonsense I would had brushed it aside.

However, even since her 20th birthday she been acting differently. She normally would do what I said. She would talk back but only when she feel there was a better way to do things. Other than that she would listen to my every order especially when she knew it will be good for the kingdom.

"She must be seeing someone... "

I mumbled that part. It make sense doesn't it.  The only people she was only seeing was Neptune. So she either fell in love with Neptune even though she was not interested in him she will still married him for the good of the kingdom. Just Like how Willow was married to me. But Weiss did none of this which means she was interested in someone else.

I spotted a maid not far from me. Her back was facing me so I couldn't see her face. She was holding something though. She had dog's ears. 'its Weiss's personal Maid. ' We have a few dog Faunus Servants but she was a rare breed.

"You! Have you seen my dau- how dare to you steal from the castle's kitchen! You dirty animal! "

When I called for her, she turned around and I saw a cake. She looked at me frighten which caused me to assume she had steal that cake from the kitchen. Just then the door near to me slammed opened and my daughter came out.

Weiss:" what's up with all the nosie!? Oh Wila. You brought the cake. It was done? How does it tastes? "

Wila:"... V.. v.. very good princess! It's really good for a beginner! Princess is so talented! "

Weiss glanced at my side and seem to just noticed I was here. Her joyful face changed to the common coldness. She bowed alittle before staring at me again.

Weiss:" oh. Father. How are you. Here to visit mother? You are just on time. It's mother's birthday. Would you like to stay for the celebration? "

'Is that the cake for? ' i just let myself in without answering. I saw Willow lying on the bed. Though we were marry by arrangements. She was still my wife and it sadden me alittle that it was my fault that she was in this state. Dead yet alive. Weiss walked towards Willow and called out her softly. Once she was awake Weiss sang the birthday song. I looked at Weiss. It was been awhile that she sang. Ever since her mother end up like this she stopped being happy but in exchange. She become serious, firm and fearful. An ideal queen materials. It was a good trade in a way.

Willow:" Weiss my dear. Will you sing for me again? It have Been awhile I heard your voice echoing through this walls. "

Weiss:" of course."

Once again she was singing. I took this opportunity to listen. Weiss was a great daughter better than my first daughter, Winter. Though nobody but me knew this. Winter had not been kidnapped or killed or what so ever. Because she run with a man who she claim to be love with him who was 10 years older than him. I couldn't tell that to the kingdom. Its disgraceful.

After awhile we all left after all my wife needed to rest. Before Weiss leave I stopped her.

"Where were you today. "

Weiss:" in the kitchen baking a cake for mother's birthday, Wila was here to help me and do not bother ask the kitchen staffs. I had them all kick out. "

'it make sense why the food quality drop down so low because they had to use the extra kitchen'

"Well at least allow the servants to cook a decent meal for me first before you take over the kitchen. "

Weiss did not say anything and walked away from me. Wila passed me a slice of cake before running towards Weiss with the remaining cake. I will made a mental note that I should turn that extra kitchen into Weiss's personal kitchen. It used to belong to my wife. She loved to cook though we have servants to do that she still would cook for us if she was free.

However,ever since the incident, she could not cook ever again. I did not realise that I had towards the extra kitchen.  The servants did not saw me yet as they were busy cleaning the kitchen. It was in a mess after all it had been not used for awhile. I took a bite from the cake using the fork.

---Flashback---

Willow:" do you like it Weiss?"

Weiss:" Yes! I love it! I will give one to Winter. "

I watched at the entrance of the kitchen. My 5 year daughter was eating a slice of cake with my wife continued to slice the cake. Once Weiss was done, she hurried took a slice and I assumed she was going to pass this cake to Winter. But she seem to change her mind when she saw me.

Weiss:" Daddy would you like to try some?! Mommy and made it!"
Even though I was not so into sweet things but seeing Weiss holding a fork with a piece of cake in front of me, I could not help but to take a bite.  I smiled and gave her a thumb up causing her to smile happily and passed me the rest of the cake. She then went back to take another slice for Winter before running out again. I looked at Willow who smiled back at me.

---End of flashback---

I threw the cake together with the plate. My action surprised all the servants. I just leave without saying anything. I shakes my head as if that action could remove the memory from my head. I could not help to remember that memory, the cake that Weiss bake was similar to her mother's.

It did not matter, I will train Weiss to be the greatest Queen and if she refused I would rule this kingdom by myself. I will make this kingdom strong, so strong that no one would dare to touch this kingdom ,dare to touch my family. I will gather every strong allies to work in my favour if they refused? I will destroy each and every one of them. So no one will dare to touch me.

*Weiss pov*

Once I knew I was in a distance away from my father, I let out the breath i was holding. I looked over towards Wila who was walking slightly behind me. I reached out and pet her head.

"Good job. "

Wila:" it is my pleasure to serve you in any way possible. "

Wila must had heard that today was my mother's birthday and closed the whole kitchen for me ,saying that it was under my orders that I will be using that kitchen for the whole day. Which Thank goodness that she did that because I might had almost spend the whole day with Ruby. 'i could not help it! Ruby had alot of energy in bed- oh my God what was I thinking!'

My face turned red as I remember glimpsed of her beautiful body, her soft touches ,her sweet whispers.  My beautiful trails of thoughts was broken when Wila was asking me something. I was glad that she bike my thoughts because I might not control myself.

Wila:" Are you ok Princess Weiss? Your face is kinda red. "

"Nothing! None of your business."

Wila:" Are you thinking about Miss Rose?"

"S...s... shut it!"

My response Caused Wila to giggle and if I was not in such a good mood I would have given her an earful but since she helped me, I will let it pass by. 

Once we were in my room i sat down. Wila cut a slice of cake and passed it to me. Then she stood aside. I ate it as I think. I was wondering why Father asked me that question. Father did not normally asked where was I. Why today of all days? I looked at Wila who looked at me nervously at my sudden stare. Wila could not betrayed me. Would she?

"Father asked me where was I. Pretty odd don't you think?"

Wila:" it is Princess. "

"How did you know about my mother's birthday?"

Wila:" Mr Klein told me about it. He told me that every year you would bake for on the Queen's birthday. Thus I decided to close the kitchen just for you. I am sorry for not asking you first before making that decision. "

She bowed low when she said that. However, it was because of her sudden decision I managed to get out of my father's suspicious. But why would he get suspicious? What was he suspicious about?

Wila:" Princess are you alright?"

"Yes I am alright. Thank you for what you did. But do not do this again. It is not only dangerous, it is risky. "

Wila:" I understand. "

"Give the rest of the cake to kitchen staffs as an apology for kicking them out of the kitchen in such a short notice. Oh and call Klein for me. "

Wila bowed and left the room with the remaining cake. Once she left, I fell back to my deep thinking. I had to be more careful now. For some reason father was suspicious of me out of sudden. Someone must have saw me. ' then I have to be more careful. ' maybe I would talk to my father tomorrow about the marriage maybe that way he would be less suspicious.

My trail of thoughts was broken when I heard knocking on my door.

Klein:" Princess? Did you summon me? "

"Yes come in. "

Once Klein came in, I waited for a few minutes before talking. Just In case Klein was been followed. 'Stupid servants who is making my life difficult. '

" Did you tell Wila about my mother's birthday?"

Klein:" yes I did. I overheard from other servants that your father was finding you. So I asked Wila where were you. When she say she didn't know. I must had think out loud and saying you might be in the kitchen. And she asked me why thus I told her that it was your mother's birthday. With that she suddenly sat that she had forgotten something and rush off. "

'Father had been finding me since I left?' It sounds reasonable. The castle was very big with many secrets rooms and tunnels that only I know. Father didn't had the time to explore the whole castle. But if he took the long to find me. It means he might have known that I had somehow sneak out and wanted to find me to confirm it. However, he couldn't make the servants to look for me and only to realised I was gone. It would cause the whole castle in panic.

" Thank you. That will be all. "

Klein bowed and left. I had to think a way to get father off my back.

*Ruby pov*

I hummed a sound as I polished a customer swords.

" Polishing the sword, Sharping them good~So it will be useful~ No weapon is worthless~All it need is A little po-li-shing~"

I continue to polish the sword as I sing that sound. It was a song I made up to sing as I work so I would not feel lonely or bored. Once I was done polishing I put it nicely together with the rest. I stood up and looked at them with pride.

In a few hours I managed to finished polishing and Sharping all the swords, shield and etc. I had to rush a little,using my power because I may or may not spend my whole afternoon with Weiss.

My mind slow drifted to the events happened this afternoon, drifted to Weiss soft voices, her body, her warm.

Unknown female:" .... Rose. Miss Rose? Miss Rose!"

"Huh?"

I turned away from the tower of weapons. A woman with red hair that was tie into ponytail and green bright eyes. She was my customer of these weapons. I think she was a leader of some group because I do not think that one person can hold and damaged this amount of weapons that was for about 10 people. True enough there was about 10 people or more outside the store wearing similar clothing.

"Ah sorry I was deep in my thoughts so I didn't see or hear you coming. "

'which is odd' not matter how soft a person walked they always make a sound. For some reason I felt a shiver through my spine and it was not a good sign. Not at all. She picked up a Gold and copper. It was an interesting weapon. I do not personally use copper and gold that much as it's more style kind then for sword fighting purposes

She also picked up a shield. The marking on shield used iron that was wrapped with copper wire and there was a hole on the centre.
'interesting.' (An: I want you guys to remember this detail. You will understand in further chapters. )

Woman with red hair and green eyes:" I can tell. I am surprised that you managed to Sharping and polishing so well. It is almost as if it was new. "

She swing the sword a few times, cutting through the air with a satisfying swoosh. When I heard that I couldn't help to smile with proud. I stared at the blade for a long time and couldn't help myself to ask this customer this question.

" Where did you get that blade? It seem ... Odd. Because of the material choice. Judging from the age of this blade before Sharping and polishing it should be very old. Around 50 years old."

Woman with red hair and green eyes:" well. It is an old sword it have been family treasure it have been pass down for generation. I am the 6th leader of my clan. "

Before i could answer her. Her clan members called out for her. She looked at them and nodded. She grabbed the bag of weapons and put it over her shoulder. I stared at her as she reminded me of Yang's strength. I could not help to sigh. It had not been a day and i was missing Yang. I hope she was safe and would not do anything Stupid. The woman placed a huge bag that was as big as my face filled with lien on the counter. I looked at her kinda stun.

" T..this is too much! "

Woman with red hair and green eyes:" it is ok. I have more where that come from. Just take it as a tip for working so fast and so well! You deserve it!"

She walked out without saying a word. I sighed for the hundred time today as I kept the money. I went back to the back of the shop and started to work again, hammering any stress or bad thoughts away.

*Third person pov*

It was late at night, so late that the some of the guards would snooze was time to time as they stood in guards. A group of people walked towards the entrance of the schnee castle.

Unknown voice:" we are here to meet king schnee. "

The guards immediately let them in. They walked silently almost no sound. Jaques only know they were in his study room when one of them cleared their throat. Jaques was shocked and clear his throat as well when.

Jaques:" well what the rumors say is true. You are silent which is an ironically when you are a Spartans they are pretty loud. "

They were wearing Spartan clothing. The one wearing a gold helmets step forward. They stared down at the king. Their green eye seem to glow in the dark.

Unknown voice:"cut the chase. You will pay us. You know what we do to people who do not Pay up.  "

Jaques slammed a bag of lien on the table.

Jaques:" get the job done and I will pay more. Let's take this as hiring feed. But one condition my daughter must not be hurt in the process or there will be consequences.  "

The golden helmet Spartan:" and a job done you will get. Nice working with you king schnee. "

Jaques:" Same for me miss?"

Pyrrha:" Pyrrha Nikos. But I prefer to be called as the golden Spartan. "
-----------------------------------------------------------
An: surprised? surprised that Pyrrha is a bad person? You see since Raven is a good person working in the royal family. Someone need to be the bad guy here. I decided to chose Pyrrha. I really wanted to see how she was like a bad guy. I assume she might have her own clan because of her family history. If i was not wrong the Canon version Pyrrha parents are well known too for their skill????

Ok remember I say you have remember to this paragraph?" She also picked up a shield. The marking on shield used iron that was wrapped with copper wire and there was a hole on the centre." This will be important in further chapters. I know i did say all the characters expect Ruby and yang. Will not have powers or semblances to be exact. But they will have a skill that match their semblance.

To learn more, read further!

Till next chapter, Kira wolf out! Stay pawsome!~*wink* don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.7K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
39.6K 495 26
[DISCONTINUED] So this is going to be my first MaleReader abused and neglected story. I will be using an oc for this just to let you know. But anyway...
81K 1.3K 33
[ALPHA Series] On the planet of Remnant, to the west of Vale, lies a small island known as Patch. There lies Signal Academy and the home of (Y/N) Ros...
3.2K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...