Me And You

By warishaahmed

Meet Ashar Sayeed, owner of Sayeed Corporations and Limited. He is one hell of a ruthless guy who at the same... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

2.1K 196 44
By warishaahmed

Dumping as much clothes as I can, on his bed I looked up to find him giving me a crazy look. Ignoring him, I again went back to my room and brought another piles of clothes and dumped them, too. I kept on doing this, sometimes bringing something and forgetting almost everything, it kept on going for about half an hour, when he finally spoke up.

"Why can't you just pack your stuff in a bag?" He was irritated

"Because they are not fitting in them!" I tried to reason him.

"How can they not fit in them if you try to put it properly?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Do you have a problem with me dumping my stuff on the bed?" I asked keeping my hands on my hips.

Closing his Laptop he just glared at me, "Remind me when and why did I asked you to shift"

"Today in the afternoon, with you standing by the bench in the park. Looking straight into my eyes as if you were staring right into my soul. Devoid of any emotions, you stood tall and said "that we'll be sleep-""

"Okay, okay, I'm done!!" With that he went out of the room. Chuckling at his reaction, I looked at the pile ahead of me and fell face first on the bed groaning loudly. After we finished eating dinner, I went to Shezan's room to check upon him as usual before taking a deep breath and walking back to his room.

He wasn't there in the room and not even in the Washroom, which made me relaxed. Taking a pair of pajama and a white chemise, I went to the washroom to change and then go to sleep directly.

After freshening up and changing into my night clothes, I came out. Halfway brushing my hair, he entered and I quickly got up and wore a long shrug covering my chemise. By the time I was done I was sure that he was shocked but then quickly masked his expression. Nodding my head at his childishness I completed brushing my hair.

"Till when my room will be a store room?" He asked me.

Rolling my eyes, I replied, "I didn't knew which side of the Closet you'll prefer that's why I just dumped all my clothes on the floor"

"Can't you ask?"

"I was not in the mood" I shrugged. Letting my hair just like that, I stood up. "Right side!" He said suddenly and I just have him a confused look. He sighed, "Right side of the Closet and left side of the bed!"

"Couch!" I repeated.

"What?"

"Yes, you'll be sleeping on the couch"

"No, I'm not!" He said.

"Of Course, you are!" I said.

"As if I'm gonna listen"

"Oh, sure as hell you'll listen" I glared.

"Try me" he shrugged and I just have him an evil grin. "You do remember my sleeping habit?"

"So?"

"So...you must be remembering that I always sleep without any coverings? That means no shrug...and you must also be remembering that if anyone sleeps beside me, I'm almost on top of that person....and I'm very much fine with you sleeping beside me just like old times!" I grinned.

He gulped. "I'm fine on the couch"

"Why so?"

"Laiba...." He said in a warning tone.

"God, you're such a child!" I said crawling back on the bed. He only scowled. After taking two pillows and one blanket with him, he sat down on the couch. "Did you talked to Shezan?"

"Hmm..."

"What was he saying?"

"He still didn't said anything but I made sure to put this in his mind that we're normal nothing is off between us."

"I guess, he won't understand by talking we'll have to show him" he said running his hand in his hair.

"Yes..."

"He shouldn't know anything"

"Never...Ashar-?"

"Yeah?"

"Nothing" I nodded my head, leaning my head on the headrest.

"What do you wanted to ask?"

"Some other time" I replied.

"Sure?"

"Hmm...by the way if you want to sleep on the bed you can. My sleeping habits have changed over the years."

"But you still don't cover yourself while sleeping!" He said

"Wait! How do you know?" We did sleep in separate rooms, so how does he know? Suddenly a lightbulb went on and I just gave him a mischievous grin. "What?" He was trying to sound innocent.

"I never said anything!" I tried to suppress my smile, while I took out my shrug and kept beside me.

"You need to sleep" he mumbled.

"So do you" I smirked, once again looking at him. He just huffed and turned. I chuckled before lying down properly and bring the comforter on top of me which obviously will be thrown away while I'll be fast asleep.

"Shabba Khair"

"Shabba Khair"

~•~•~•~•~•~

Right after praying fajr I went to sleep again. The last thing that I saw was him running in to the washroom so that he doesn't misses his salaah. Tossing and turning, I finally found the best position which was cuddling my long pillow. Burying my face into the pillow, I finally slept.

Shuffling and dropping a few things down, I finally caught hold of the cell and turned off the Alarm. Placing a hand on my forehead, I yawned. I'm so so sleepy but I can't even ditch anything because Shezan has his school, Ashar has his office and even I have office, today! But sleeping for the last five minutes, won't do any harm?

Immediately, I closed my eyes and snuggled deep into the long pillow, wrapping around my hands and legs around it. Pressing the long pillow against me, I took a deep breath and was about to have my five minutes more sleep when the long pillow rubbed against me making my heart leaped out of my chest.

Since when did pillows started rubbing themselves?!

Before I could even open my eyes and just throw out the thought of last five minutes more sleep, a sharp nose lazily dragged itself against the crook of my neck. My toes automatically curled itself as I folded my right leg in an utmost pleasure that spread through my veins. Soft yet wet, a kiss was placed against my jaw, it was then when my senses kicked in and I opened my eyes.

The first thing that I saw was a blur of black hair. Out of instinct my fingers raked through his hair. A groan escaped from his lips as he nibbled my earlobe making me moan. He ran his nose along the collarbone of my neck, lightly taking my skin in between his teeth, a slow hiss was escaped. Grabbing me from the sides, his fingers dug in to my flesh, making me press myself more to him.

Things were getting heated when the very first strap of my chemise was pulled down but in that very moment even if I wanted him to continue this but at the same time I knew that he was just losing himself in the state of his sleepiness but things won't be like once he'll be fully awake.

So to stop every possibilities I just placed my palm on his chest, slightly pushing him back.

"Ashar"

This one word was enough to snap him out of his daze as he pulled back, now almost sitting on top of me. He was breathing heavily and so was I. Biting my lower lip, I pulled back the strap to it's place before looking back at him.

"I'm Sorry!" He said untangling his legs from around me.

"Ashar"

"I'm getting late!" With that said he went inside the Washroom.

Sitting up, I wore my shrug as I ran my hand through my hair as I looked into his direction. First night with him and "Great!" Sure enough he was sleeping on the couch then how come he ended up on the bed and on top of me!!! My heart still thumping against my chest, a shy smile lingered on my face.

"Mommaa...." And that shy smile was replaced with a huge grin on my face.

"Shezan" I quickly tackled him in a hug.

"You're late. Today, I woke up on my own" he said.

"No, I'm not late" I said

"Yes, you are...!" He nodded his head.

"Momma overslept!" I pinched his cheeks.

"Where's Daddy?" He asked looking around.

"Right here!" He replied stepping out of the Washroom with only towel wrapped around his waist. Heat rushed to my cheek seeing tiny droplets of water running down his chest, travelling in between his six packs as it lazily stopped around his Navel, teasing me before slowly rounding of his Navel and suddenly it was about to fall, my heart in my mouth when suddenly it decided to not fall.

Groaning in frustration and dying in desperation, I was about to wipe that stubborn drop away when it suddenly fell down but not before leaving it's tail of mark making me drool. With utmost frustration, I watched as it slowly felled down and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

"You alright?" Shezan asked placing his hands against my cheeks.

"Hmm..."

"Why is your cheeks so red, though?" He poked my cheeks. I quickly rubbed my cheeks, "What? No!!"

Ashar just gave me an amused look.

"Shezan, go and get ready, I'll be down in ten minutes." I said

"Okay, Momma!" With that he ran away.

I stood up and folded the comforter, quickly placing it nicely at the side of the bed and arranged the pillows properly on the bed before rushing inside the Washroom.

"Momma, where's my breakfast?" Shezan yelled

"My Coffee!" Ashar yelled

"Mam, the Sandwich is ready" Sarah said

"Please put it in Shezan's lunchbox" I said as I placed the tomato ketchup on the trolley before dragging it in the dining room.

"There you go!" I said placing Shezan's and Ashar's breakfast.

"Why Milk?" Shezan made a face.

"Because you didn't drank last night!" I said sitting beside him.

"But that was last night, Momma!" He said.

"And that doesn't give you the ticket to skip drinking Milk" I smiled and he pouted.

Taking a sip of my Coffee, I was about to take a bite of my french toast when my cell rang. I looked at the caller id, it was my boss.

"Good Morning, Sir."

"Good Morning, Laiba is the book ready?"

"Umm..yes, Sir."

"Great, Come fast. We need to change something in publishing that book."

"O-Okay. I'm on my way!" I said and hung up. Kissing Shezan's cheek I said, "Don't forget to eat your lunch and please don't trouble Nafisa. Momma will be back soon."

"Momma, your breakfast!" Shezan said.

"I'll eat something in the office." I ruffled his hair.

"I'll drop you" Ashar said.

"What? No, there's no need to."

"I didn't asked you, I said" he said standing up.

"Ashar-"

"I'll be back in five minutes" With that he quickly went up.

In the meantime, Shezan was done with his breakfast and he left for his School. Great! I was suppose to leave first but now, I'm late.

When Ashar came down, I quickly went up to him, "Shezan has gone, you can drop the act!"

"Who said I was doing it for Shezan?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 3.7K 42
Cover credit : @KhushiMaury "Congratulations to me for this strange night. Now this marriage is a test that will take a whole life to pass. Either I...
264K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
390K 14.6K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
301K 23K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...