Off The Wall: Short Stories

De liveitoffthewall

A series of one shots based on the Off The Wall album. Mai multe

Author's Note
Rock With You
Workin' Day And Night
She's Out Of My Life
Girlfriend

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

2.3K 67 195
De liveitoffthewall

"So let love take us through the hours
I won't be complaining
Cause your love is alright, alright
Keep on with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough"

Averi sat in front of her vainity, beaming as she's getting ready for her date with Michael. She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup while rapping along with The Sugarhill Gang that was blaring from her record player.

"Have you ever went over a friend's house to eat and the food just ain't no good? I mean the macaroni's soggy, the peas are mushed and the chicken taste like wood!" she rapped flawlessly.

She finished her makeup and walks over to the full length mirror beside her bed. She fluffed out her afro and smoothed out her white sundress. "Perfect." she smiled.

Michael has taken Averi out everyday these past few weeks, and she's been enjoying it. She can't get enough of him. He's just so perfect, and she's so lucky to be with him. She couldn't wait to spend the night in his arms.

She walked downstairs to the living room where her roommate Danielle was watching an episode of The Jefferson's.

"So Dani, how do I look?" Averi asked while spinning around.

Danielle turned to look at Averi and smiled. "Damn girl, you look good! Where you goin looking like you're on the cover of Ebony?"

"I'm going out with Michael, remember?" Averi said.

"Again," Danielle exclaimed, "You two have been out everyday for past few weeks!"

Averi raised her eyebrow at Dani's annoyed tone. It made her feel some type of way.
"Yes, again. You got a problem with that?"

"Drop the attitude, babygirl," Dani laughed, "I was just asking. I mean you two ain't tired of each other yet? You don't feel like you're smothering him?"

"Um, no? Why would we be ti—" Averi was interrupted by the doorbell.

She walks over to the door and opens it, revealing the man that lights up her world. Michael.

"Damn, he looks good." Averi thought as she stared at him. He was wearing a simple white button down that was tucked into his jeans. His short, curly afro is as perfect as ever.

"Hey baby, you look so beautiful." he smiled while pulling her into a hug. He gently rocked her from side to side. "I missed you, Averi."

"Missed me," she giggled, "It's only been a day Mike." She inhales his intoxicating scent. "I missed you more."

Michael pulled away and kissed her lips gently. "It was the longest day of my life." he said. "Are you ready to go? I have something special planned for us."

"Yes, I'm more than ready!" Averi said as she grabbed Michael's hand and started walking to his car. "Later, Dani!"

"Aight A, have fun and don't get her pregnant Michael. We ain't ready for kids!" Dani yelled.

"I'll try not to!" Michael laughed while Averi just rolled her eyes.

Reaching the passenger side of his car, Michael opened the door for her. "After you, my lady." he said in a faux accent.

"Why thank you, kind sir." Averi laughed.

She hears Michael's adorable giggle as he walks to the drivers side of his car. He gets in, cranks up the car, and drives off. While riding around the city, they talk, laugh and sing the Motown songs that are currently playing on the radio.

"So Mr. Michael Jackson," Averi said, "Where are you planning on taking me tonight?"

Michael cuts his eyes at her "Well Ms. Averi Wilkins, it's a surprise."

"You know I hate surprises," Averi said as she rolled her eyes, "just tell me boy." She tickled Michael's side.

"Stop I'm driving," he laughed, "and no you're gonna wait this time."

Averi huffed as she crossed her arms, "Fine. You get on my damn nerves sometimes." Michael smirked as he grabbed her thigh, "I love you too A."

As they rode further along, Averi took in the scenery. It was a beautiful night with the lights from the different buildings brightening the city. She and Michael rode in a comfortable silence, his hand still gripping her thigh. She turned to look at Michael, who was focused on the road.

"He's so beautiful." Averi thought to herself. She wished that he would realize that about himself. From his big beautiful brown eyes to his gorgeous smile that lights up anyone's day, he was pure perfection in her eyes. She thought about Dani's words from earlier, which they worried her because she doesn't want him to feel smothered by her.

Michael finally arrived to their destination. "We're here!" he sang which snaps Averi out of her thoughts. She noticed all of the cars parked and people walking everywhere. When he finally parked, she noticed different rides and booths.

Averi couldn't control her excitement, "Michael, you brought me to the fair!"

"Surprise," Michael smiled, "I knew how much you wanted to come. It's all you been talking about for the past week."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Averi screamed. She climbed in his lap and started kissing him repeatedly. "I love you so much!"

"I love you more," he said, "Now come on let's go! I'm ready to get on some rides!" They got out car and walked hand in hand onto the fairgrounds. It was such a beautiful night, and there were so many people out. Michael even signed of couple of autographs for people. The aroma of the different foods hit their noses making them hungry.

"Man, I'm hungry." Averi said while rubbing her stomach.

"Me too, but we can eat later. I'm wanna go on a ride. Race you to that roller coaster over there!" Michael yelled as he released her hand and took off. She laughed as she ran behind him, "Damn, wait for me!"

***

Michael and Averi have rode every ride at the fair. From the scariest roller coasters to the kiddie rides, they were having the time of their lives. They were going wherever the wind took them, just enjoying each others presence. They couldn't get enough other.

Averi's stomach started rumbling. "Michael," she whined, "I'm gonna starve to death if we don't stop for some food."

Michael hugged her from behind and laughed. "Alright, let's get my baby some food. We can stop at that booth, they have pizza over there."

"Yes, the best food in the whole wide world!" Averi said as they walked toward the booth. After waiting in line for around ten minutes, they paid for their slices of pizza. While they ate, they noticed an area where everyone was gathered around dancing to music.

"Now you know we have to go over there after we finish right?" Michael asked. Averi just laughed knowing how much he loved to dance. They've spent whole nights at different discos just dancing the night away.

"Of course we do, let's head over there!" she replied.

After they finished the pizza, Michael literally pulled Averi to the dance floor. Donna Summer was playing loudly from the speakers, making the atmosphere lively. They were having so much fun dancing with everyone, even though Averi was having trouble keeping up with Michael because his dancing was effortless. He was a dancing machine, spinning and kicking, everyone even formed a circle around him just to watch.

After a couple of songs by Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, The Bee Gees and Marvin Gaye, "There'll Never Be" by Switch began to play. Michael took Averi in his arms and started to slow dance with her. He sang the words in her ear, causing her to smile. As they rocked to the mellow groove of the song, Dani's words started to creep back into Averi's mind. A lot of what if questions started to form in her mind.

"Michael?" Averi asked worriedly.

Michael pulled away with his arms still wrapped around her waist. He looked at her concerned, "Is something wrong, baby?"

"Well, I— I just—" she looked at the ground as she struggled to get the words out.

Michael lifted her chin, forcing her to look in his beautiful eyes. "Don't be scared. You know you can talk to me about anything, beautiful."

Averi sighed. "Well just be honest with me, do you think I smother you? Do we spend to much time together? Are you tired of me?"

Michael looked at her with a shocked expression. "Smothering me? Tired of you? No! Who or what would ever give you that idea?"

"Well when I was talking to Dani earlier, she—" Averi started to say before Michael interrupted her.

"Wait a minute, now you know not to listen to Dani. I like her and everything, but she needs to mind her damn business. She hasn't even been in a long-term relationship ever since I met her!" he said.

"I know that, but I was just wondering. I don't want you to get tired of me. You're such an amazing guy, Michael. You can have any woman in the world, and you chose me. I feel like I don't deserve you at times. I just love you so much." Averi said while looking at the ground. She felt a tear running down her face.

Michael lifted her chin again and wiped the tear from eyes. "Averi, don't you ever talk down on yourself like that. You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and if anyone's lucky, it's me. Hell, I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. You are the light of my life. You're my heart and soul. You complete me. Your love is what inspires me everyday. I love you with everything in me."

"Oh Michael," Averi hugged him, "I love you. You deserve me. You deserve the best in life. You deserve all of my love."

Michael kissed her cheek and pulled away slightly to face her. His arms were still wrapped around her. "I just can't get enough of you. Keep all of your love coming, baby. You don't see me complaining. Don't stop til you get enough."

They both laughed at his song reference. "You know I'll never get enough of you baby!" Averi said.

Michael grabbed Averi and kissed her deeply, topping off their beautiful night.

~The End~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

577 13 11
This is all about you and Michael, nothing else.
104K 3.2K 20
oneshots from hell.
7.1K 159 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...