Our Unlucky Stars

By ThatTrillBlasian

A modern, gay retelling of the star crossed lovers, Romeo & Juliet, about two boys falling in love despite th... More

Our Unlucky Stars
ACT I
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
ACT II
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ACT III
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Our Unlucky Stars Extras

17

13.2K 886 964
By ThatTrillBlasian

Chapter Seventeen | Janitors Closet

The first time it's a mistake.

The second time, it can still count as a mistake. However, the third and fourth time it is most definitely not a mistake anymore, and a person knows exactly what the hell they're doing.

Okay, I can fully hold myself accountable and admit that maybe having sex with Liam wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done in my eighteen years of living, and I've done a lot of shit, I've fucked up a lot of shit, said even some spiteful things I can never take back, but willingly sleeping with Liam Claremont is probably the wildest and most abnormal thing I've ever done in my life.

The first time at the party I had a scapegoat. We were both drunk — a little liquid courage fueling the both of us that night. I don't know what came over us at the charity event yesterday though. I wasn't intoxicated, not even in the slightest so I can't blame it on that again. I doubt Liam was either because he didn't have that relaxed facial expression he gets whenever he drinks one too many. His face was more lustful if anything. He had a twinkle in his eyes that I've never seen before and his harden glare seemed to soften the longer we talked.

I always joked about the boy looking a cat, but last night under the moonlight he really did look like a feline ready to pounce at any moment. He sure as hell played the part right with all the scratching and biting he did on me last night.

Oddly enough, Liam is very aggressive in bed. I always knew of him as being a prude, mean and a little bitchy but with sex he's like a completely different person. He was animalistic almost. He was so submissive, warm, and tight-

"Asher!" Caleb practically rammed me with his elbow, snapping me of my disturbing, yet oddly pleasing thoughts. "Ouch, man what the hell?" I wined aloud, rubbing my sore arm.

"We've been calling you name for like five minutes. The hell you zoning out for?" De'Andre narrows his eyes at me, before waving his hand in my face frantically and I quickly smacked it away.

"Did you eat an edible?" A sly smirk grew on Caleb's face as he leaned forward and tried to inspect my eyes, but I quickly dodged him and his hands.

I shoved him away from me lightly. "No, I didn't eat a fucking edible." I said, sending him a look that he gladly mirrored with one of his own. "Then why the hell are you zoning out so much? We've been calling your name for like the last five minutes."

I blinked at them for a moment, realizing that I must've been in my thoughts longer than I had planned. "My bad. It was a long night." I apologized, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Was that charity even last night really that boring?" De'Andre raised a brow up at me as we followed him over to his locker. "I'm so glad my folks are never invited to those things. I can only stand being around those stuck up prudes for so long."

"Yeah, it was pretty boring," I admitted, leaning against the row of lockers with my arms folded across my chest. "Same thing as always with the same food, same theme, and the same boring ass people talking your ear off for hours."

Caleb let out a laugh, shaking his head. "Weren't the Claremont's this years sponsors? Were they even there?"

"Front and center like always." I swallowed the lump swelling in my throat. I adverted my gaze form my friends and turned to elsewhere, anywhere really. Talking about Liam around Caleb and De'Andre always left me with a strange feeling in my stomach. I tell them everything and to leave them clueless on something so out of the blue and weird as Liam and I sleeping together — on multiple occasions — doesn't leave me with a good feeling.

They're my blood, my family, but I knew they'd probably spazz out on me if they knew what I was even thinking about at this very moment. Especially considering everything the Claremont's have put our family though over the years.

Thankfully, the warning bell suddenly rung from above us letting us we only a few minutes left to get to class or we'd be tardy and I couldn't be more relieved. I let out a breath I don't even know I was holding as I turned to Caleb and Andre and dapped them up.

"I'll catch you guys at lunch." I sent them one last acknowledging head nod, before turning on my heels and making my way to homeroom.

As I'm walking down the hall minding my own business, I feel a hand grip the collar of my uniform blazer and yank me to the side. Without warning, I'm thrown into the janitors closet confused as hell. I'm instantly hit with the strong scent of cleaning supplies and lemons, and I crinkle my nose at the strong smell that filled my nostrils. Confused on how the hell I even got in here, I turned around to see Liam with his eyes narrowed and his arms folded across his chest as he glared up at me.

"You know, it's kinda hard to take that glare serious when you wearing uniform shorts and crew socks." I said to him, scanning his outfit up and down.

Liam rolled his eyes at me and I brushed it off with a small chuckle. "I didn't bring you in here to joke around, Asher." He said.

I raised a brow up at him, stuffing my hands into my pockets. "Wow, I didn't think you were the kinky type Liam. The janitors closet? That's new for me." I playfully joked knowing it would get under his skin, and like clockwork it did.

He stomped his Gucci loafers against the floor like a child and shoved me lightly. "Why is everything a joke to you? Do you not remember what we did the other night?"

"Yes, and I've been trying to forget about it every passing second, but thank you for bringing it back up."

"This isn't anything to joke about. We did it . . . again," Liam whispered the last part to me and I'm assuming these janitor closet walls weren't as soundproof as they looked. "And then again after that, and again after that!"

"Will you calm down? It's no big deal." I tried to reassure the boy as he paced around the fairly large closet running fingers through his hair.

He quickly turned to face me, face reddening. "No big deal? Do you not realize that we slept together not one, not twice, but four times within a span of a month? Four times Asher — cuatro, vier, trois, treiîs!" I felt like I was getting whiplash watching him switch to different languages in such a short amount of time.

"Okay, so what," I shrugged, before placing my hands on his tensed shoulders, stopping him in his tracks. "It's not like we're going to tell anyone. I'm definitely not going to let anyone know, and I'm pretty sure you aren't either."

I felt Liam exhale under my grip on his shoulders. He has a look in his eye I've seen before, but not on him, or on a person for that matter. It's the look I've seen in the horses' eyes when they come in for schooling at the ranch, wild, not even knowing what people are. It doesn't belong on his face and it scares me a little bit, not gonna lie. He's the one who always knows what to do, and to see him panicking like this in the janitor closet didn't leave me with a good feeling.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone," I said to him, my left hand drifting from his shoulder to his trembling hand, intertwining our pinkies like we were little kids again. "I promise."

Liam face relaxed at my words and he closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled a few breaths. When his eyes flutter open he's looking at me with those sharp eyes of his. They trail from my face down to our intertwined pinkies, and I quickly unlatch them when I realized.

"You better," Liam quickly regained his composure as he quickly turned around on his heels and began to fix himself in the relaxation of the broken bathroom mirror placed up against the wall beside us. "I've heard about you Montgomery boys. How you can never keep your mouth close to save your life, and don't mind laying down with anything that has a hole."

"As if I want let anyone know I slept with you? I would rather drink every last bottle of bleach in here than confess that to anyone. I don't need people to know I let Liam's Claremont's lips around my d-"

"Hey!" Liam barked, shoving me lightly. "You should feel lucky to have my $79 lip balm covered lips on you. I know you're probably used to those cheap whores wrapping their mouths around you with their .99 cent lips."

I smirked at his words. "So you think you're better than everyone I've slept with, huh?"

Liam shrugged his shoulders, still fixing himself in the broken mirror. "I'm not saying I'm better because I honestly don't give a damn, but I like that since you have no taste in clothes or people, I'm probably the best looking, smartest, and richest person you've been with. Take your blessing, because you will not be getting another one."

I rolled my eyes, leaning against the wall shaking my head at him. "God, you're pretentious."

"Oh, am I?"

"Yes, where was this cocky Liam last night? It would've been a hell of a lot better to hang out with him instead of cry baby Liam."

"Crybaby? Oh please, we were both balling our eyes out up on that balcony. Don't lie." He nudged me with his elbow, before he bent down and grabbed his belongings off the ground, slanging his backpack over his left shoulder. "Anyways Asher, just keep what happened between us a secret or I swear to God I'll-"

"You'll what?" I teased.

Liam's eyes narrowed into a rigid glare as he turned back to me with his hand around the door handle. "You don't want to know."

I rolled my eyes at his harmless threat knowing damn well Liam couldn't even put on his own shoes by himself, let alone cause me any harm. I mean this is the same boy who would have to have someone guide him down the slides because he couldn't do it himself for years. The same boy who doesn't eat sunflower seeds because "they're too much work," so he says.

"I'll make sure to keep this a secret from Imani as well." I playfully winked, causing him to whip his head back so fast I grew worried for a second.

He held up a scolding finger. "Asher Tristian Montgomery, so help me God, if you even mumble a word to that girl about what happened yesterday, I'll kill you."

"Why you middle naming me?"

"Because that's to let you know I'm serious. I just got her off my case about the hickey you left from the other time. I don't need her starting with me again. I just want to have a peaceful week, I don't know why everyone I sleep with is making that so hard for me all of a sudden."

And with that Liam tried to swing open the door, but he's stopped in his tracks when I follow behind him. "Why are you following behind me weirdo?" His lips upturned into a sneer.

"We have the same homeroom dumbass." I reminded.

Liam cursed his breath before sending me a quick glare. "Well we both can't walk out here at the same time. That'll just look weird."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, because us walking out of the janitors closet together is by far the weirdest thing we've done this week."

"Shut up," He hissed, kissing his teeth. "I'll go out first and you wait for about ten seconds."

"Why do you get to go first?"

"Because," Liam shrugged his shoulders at me, his head peeping out into the hallway. "I was born first."

"I'm a year and two months older than you."

"Not on my time." And with that Liam bolted out of the room, not even realizing just how stupid he sounded.

Shaking my head, I stayed back in the janitor closest and waited. I didn't want anyone seeing Liam and I together just as much as he didn't, and I definitely wasn't going to be taking any chances. There's just some things you take the grave and this is definitely one of them. This can't get out because not only would it be shameful to my reputation, but my dad would literally murder me and feed me to lions if he found out I even laid in the same bed with Liam Claremont.

Exhaling a breath, I began to count to ten.

"1 . . ."

"2 . . ."

"8,9,10."

I swing open the door and see that the coast is clear. The hallway is empty and I'm pretty sure I'm more than late at this point, but I'd be lying if I said I cared. I exhale another breath, straighten my posture, fixing my uniform,  and put on my poker face. I wipe my mind of the last forty-eight hours, and take my first step into the hallway and head to class.

••••
Excuse any mistakes or errors

Not really feeling this chapter but I just really wanted to update lol

Parris and Imani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 29 10
Two souls with two different lives. Hibiki who can't feel emotions, and Kaede who don't understand love, a past that can't be forgotten and a moment...
13.5K 252 28
Derek Morgan has recently been rejected by a girl he had claimed to be in love with, he's heartbroken. Till he lays eyes upon a young beauty, both vo...
28.8K 1.6K 36
A Bisexual boy in the process of becoming a star(Actor) falls in love with a straight guy who was already engaged soon to get married ! let's watch...
Hearts By lils

Teen Fiction

889 83 10
(y'all I can't do summaries please forgive me) Two boys, road trip, pretty gay, heartbreak. Cover by @demblimcdembro