✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

Od KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... Více

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

39. Sports day

1K 52 12
Od KSBBAA18

3 months later

"MINIS!!!!" A scream could be heard from a miles,came from yours truely Bangtan's dorm.

"Why your screaming?" Suga enters the kitchen where the scream came from.

"I found something from the bags of mini's." Jin held two pieces of paper in his hand.

"So?"

"So?! Do you know what this papers are for?!!" Jin raise his voice but stops when the mini's walks in.

'What's wrong?hyung?' Jinie ask as the others nods.

"I found these." Jin shows them the papers and a gasp came.

Jin bends to the side and saw Chim and Tae gasp.

"Chim? Tae?" Jin calls and both of them gulps.

'Y-yes...' Both of them replies in unison.

"Are these paper belongs to you both?" Jin ask nicely and both of them nods.

"Why haven't you told us?" Jin crosses his arms. Both of them avoids eye contract with Jin.

'Um...well..' Chim tries to say but Suga snatches the papers from Jin's hand.

"Let me see. I had enough of your stupid acting." Suga reads it and a smile appears on his face.

"You both got sports day,huh." Both of them nods.

"Yeah! A sports day! That's the most important and fun tim-"

"Shut up,hyung." Suga shuts Jin up and Jin scoffs.

'We...waws going to tell you...but we waws scawed. ..' Chim explains and Tae nods.

"Scared about what?" Jimin pops up out of nowhere.

"Yeah?" Taehyung also.

"Sports day is fun,guys." J-Hope too.

Both of them looks up at Jin who was still in his position.

"Aish...hyung,your scaring them." Jungkook appears with Kookie on his shoulder.

"Aigoo~~ Kookie don't! !" J-Hope points where Kookie almost ate Jungkook's hair.

"Don't be afraid to tell us anything,okay?" Jimin smiles at them and they nods.

************************************

Sports day

"Chim!!! GO GET IT!!!" Jin shouts and waves his whole body.

"I thought you wouldn't come today." Jimin ask but Jin was busy cheering.

"TAE MY BOI!! GOOD!!" He shouts again and all of them sighs.

"Let's just bury him on the ground. " Suga suggest and Namjoon,J-Hope turns to him.

"That's rude!" J-Hope says. But Suga scoffs and leans on his hands.

'Hyunnnngiiiieeeeee!!!' Kookie cheers and jumps to see.

"By the way,who dressed up Kookie as a pink bunny?" Namjoon points out and Jungkook bites his fist before fake crying.

"I did!" Jin proudly answers and pats Kookie's head.

"Oh look! Tae is going for a run!" Taehyung  points out and munches on the snakes they bought.

As the air gun shots, Tae started to run. He ran like he was chased by an angry Jin.

"YOU GO MAH BOI!!!" Jin shouts again and other parents were giving weird looks to them. Because all of them were wearing masks and looking like a complete freak.

"Oh! Tae won!!" Taehyung cheers and everyone awes.

They didn't noticed but Kookie fell down and hurt himself while jumping off to see. They were so focused on the games that they didn't had any attention towards Kookie. He puffed up his cheeks and waddled into the groups.

Chim got poked by his arm and he looked down to see Kookie.  Kookie's eyes were teary and his arm was kind of red.

'Oh my holy tomawtoes!! Did you fell down!??' Chim ask and looks at the wound. Kookie nods but his tears gave up and fell down.

'Come on! Let's go!' Chim pulls Kookie with him and they went back to others.

Jimin noticed Chim and walk to him.

"Why are you here? Is there anything you need? " Jimin ask but Chim shows Kookie who was hiding behind Chim.

'Kookie got hurt..' Kookie hides his face and then a small scream came from the back.

"Where's Kookie! "Jungkook rushes to Jimin and saw Kookie was there holding Chim's shirt tightly.

"Come on!! Kookie-ah!! How did you hurt yourself!!" Jungkook held his hands out but Kookie turns his head away.

'His mawd awt you..' Chim replies and Kookie nods. Everyone starts to convince Kookie. But none of them successed.

"STEP A SIDE PEASANTS!! LET ME HANDLE THIS!!" Jin shoves everyone and came though the middle.

"How?"J-Hope ask and Jin smirks .

"Well I have a trick in my sleeves." Jin pulls a plushie from his back and shows it to Kookie.

"Here Kookie! Look! What I got!" It didn't took a minute but in 0.1 second,Kookie was jumping and trying to grab that plushie from Jin's hand.

'Hyuniieeeeee! ! Give me!!!' Everyone's jaw dropped.

"This is called 'hack',people!" Jin proudly says and the desert wool flew by the others.

Suga gently patched the animal bandage on Kookie arm and Jungkook was patting Kookie.

"It's your turn now! " Jimin says cheerfully and Chim nods.

'I'll mawke you proud!' Chim says and heads back to his friends.

'Everyone from the class 3-2 students come to the starting line,please. The sprint is going to start.'

The announcement went on as the students lines up at starting line.  Chim inhales and exhales before fixing his eyes on the line.

Soon, the air gun shot and they started to run. He was in first place because he was fast.

"GOO!!! CHIM!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Jimin cheers so the others as well.

But somehow,Chim tripped and fall down on his face. Everyone gasped and got worried.

"That was a silly fall!" Namjoon spoke first and everyone was shocked to see that.

The teachers also worried and tried to stop the race but surprisingly,Chim got up. He dusts off his knee and runs again before the others could catch him.

He won, he won the first place and bought a trophy. He quickly ran to the grown ups with a huge smile.

'Look!! Everyone!! I did it!!!' He shows off the trophy but Jimin kneels down before him and engulfes him into a hug.

"Why didn't you gave up?!!" Chim was shocked that he never saw Jimin crying like this.

'Even it hurts...you should never gawve up. .' Everyone cooes when Chim pats Jimin head gently.

"Yeah. Let's get you clean up." Jimin smiles as Chim's smile grew bigger.

'In the end,even how hard it gets or how down you feel,you should never give up on your will and dream.'

                      _________

Author-nim: Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda!!! And my co-host. ..

Lil meow meow: Min Suga-hinimda!!

Jin: what about me?

Author-nim: get out!

Jin: nope! I'm here for my daily show! I paid for it! Look!

*points at the door*

Author-nim: what's that? Who put that there!

*after scrunching her eyes*

TAEHYUNG! !!

Taehyung: what?!

Author-nim: who told you to take charges for entering the room!!!

Taehyung: Well, ain't I a genius! Look,you see you got so many uninvited guest coming and going,right? So,I decided to put up a booth where people have to pay before entering the room. So,you can get extra cash instant. Isn't that a great idea?

Author-nim: Well. ..on the second thought that's not an bad thing.

Taehyung: I know. Please, give me 50% from that.

Author-nim: you little-

Lil meow meow: Ah!  We are not here for bickering. We are here to talk with Chim about his injury. 

Some one bring Chim here!!!

*Namjoon opens the door.*

Namjoon: Um. .here to drop Chim.

Lil meow meow: Ah, thanks,Kim Namjoon.

Author-nim: Aigoo! Does it hurt?

Chim: not much! *smiles*

Lil meow meow: I was worried for a minute there.

*everyone in the room gasped*

Author-nim: a-are y-you r-really .....Suga. .....

Lil meow meow: yeah why?

Author-nim: THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!! I KNOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL BUT!! LIL MEOW MEOW JUST BEING SOFT RIGHT NOW!! SO I'M CLOSING IT  DOWN! !!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! BAI BAI!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

285K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]
133K 7.7K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
118K 8.1K 68
"he looks at you like you're his entire world." in which a socially awkward boy falls for the outgoing stranger that decides to sit by him in class...