Aries

By firedance_icesong

[COMPLETED] Lyra is a human living among wolf-shifters. Without being blessed with a beast, she tries her bes... More

Author's Note and Glossary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.1
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.1
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.1
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.1
Chapter 27.2
Chapter 27.3
Chapter 27.4
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31.1
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.1
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.1
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Stolen page - 1
Aries' POV: before meeting her
Aries POV: Lyra
Aries POV: the flame that does not die
Aries POV: first kiss
Aries POV: ripped apart
Character Review
Next in series

Aries POV: an act of cowardice

18.9K 952 297
By firedance_icesong

A/N: I have an announcement at the end. But for now... Enjoy

*************

I was a coward. I admit it. Who ran away after Soul-Bonding? Apparently, I did. This was not how I was. I faced things head-on... but when it came down to Lyra, I was a terrified kitten. Perhaps that was why I shifted into a cat when I had been with her.

Whatever the reason was, what I did was not fair to her. Or to anyone. Had this been done to my sister, I would have trashed whoever had done it. If Miguel wanted to hit me, if Varian wanted to punch me, I would let them.

I know what happened that night, but Lyra did not. What if the bond was strong and, despite my efforts, she missed me? How could it be fair to her?

"You know," the female who sat before me drawled as she skimmed her eyes through the paper. "Instead of pretending to do work, why don't you face the girl?"

I glared at the female. Years ago, she chased after me. Afterwards, she met her mate and from then on; she was a good friend of mine on Earth.

"What?" she asked. "I figured it out? It's quite easy. Many people have this look of... forlorn when their love life is not going as they planned. And, this is the first time I am seeing you have this face. "

"Regina!" I warned, closing my laptop with a click. "Stay out of this."

She snorted. "You are a coward right now, Aries. That's all I can say. I will take the girl's side any day. When my mate left me pregnant, did you not knock him down and dragged his ass home? It was only after that he owned it up and took care of the family instead of running away. Though I am pretty sure you did not get the girl pregnant, I bet its something similar. So, instead of brooding, why don't you get her?"

I tried not to have that brooding face. What she said was true. I brought him back.

She shook her head and stood up, taking my silence as my cowardice. "If you are going to brood here, very well. This is your office, you can. I will ask Ben to get you a bed here. But don't blame me if she is taken by another."

What did she say? Taken by another? I glared at her.

She huffed. "No! You don't get to glare at me. If you are going to sit here, hiding, you think she is going to wait for you? If you don't go there, she will get another person to be her partner and go away. Then, you won't even have a chance."

"Regina!" I said, my voice sharp. "You don't understand."

"Then explain."

I looked away. How could I explain to her? She was not my sibling with whom I could share everything. If I asked them for help, some might laugh at me and some might after my blood for what I did. I was not sure of the exact proportion.

I got and walked out before her.

She smirked. "Give her my hearty congratulations!"

"Get on with your work!" I snapped.

She cocked her head. "I have submitted all the reports. Paid all the bills. Dealt with the transactions. What more do I have?"

I turned. "Don't play smart with me. That lawsuit Hansen group filed against us... I heard we are not doing good." Her smile faltered. "I don't want to lose this case. Get Kaamini or someone who knows what they are doing. I don't want to gamble this case."

She nodded firmly. "I already got the evidence against Juan. He will no longer be our lawyer."

"Fast," I muttered and left Steel.

*********

Where was she? I was about to go to Varian's house in search of her when I heard Rhaze tell Kaina that Lyra was out. I could not go in now. That would be embarrassing. I could definitely not ask them either. I did the next best thing.

I searched where Miguel and Antlia were. They would be close to Lyra.

When I felt it come from Sundyre Complex, I frowned. Why did she go there? Did she not know that Cain and Ethan had put her name on the news and if anyone recognised her, she would be in danger? Why did she go?

What if someone already informed Ethan about this and they were already on their way to catch her? Since those two were not in a panic, then she must be safe.

I arrived there in a second. Back in good old days, when I travelled distance in time years, this one in mere kilometres was nothing.

When I reached there, I probed into Miguel's unguarded mind. What happened for Lyra to be all red? This female was someone who rarely blushed and now, seeing her like this, something gripped my heart.

What if what Regina told was true? Did she meet some she liked? From what I gathered, she left to meet Eric about their mating situation. How could she be mated to him when she had a Soul-Bond with me? With a Soul-Bond, any mating bond would dissolve. Where did that pup get the idea to get my girl?

I was in the cafeteria's corner, watching everyone. Why had this mate member of Lyra asked her to meet in a public place? What was he planning to do? What was his motive? If he was true to his Alpha, why bother to meet in such a place? They could have asked for a private booth in a restaurant here. It was not like Lyra was broke or something. She could afford a meal in any restaurant here.

"What is it, Andrew?" she asked and even amidst the noise, I was able to pick her voice.

"Nira..." a male said slowly. Was he Andrew? "I need to explain my story."

"Then please do." There was elegance in the way she sat and the way she said, full of confidence. I would be on my knees if she ever was to look at me like that. She was born to sit on that high-throne.

Andrew lowered his head. "After... After you were banished, I was a mess, Lyra-"

I narrowed my eyes. How could he utter the name of an Alpha carelessly? Even in the pack, if she had not given anyone permission, they could not call her by her name. And this Andrew was not even her pack member to call her Alpha Lyra. At the most, he could call her Alpha Throne.

His response of fear was right... but something was off.

"Alpha," he corrected. "I was a mess, Alpha Lyra. That was when I found a perfect scent. I followed it to find my mate. Nira... she was a beautiful female helping a pup. I fell in love with her immediately.

"I had not realised she was from Alpha Harper's pack," he continued. "I thought she was our pack member who had come to see her Alpha's ascension. After all, how can I remember all those thousands of wolves?"

How could he not know? If she had been Harper's beta, then her scent would be different. How could he miss it?

"She insisted that we mate and we mated that night," Andrew said with the barest hint of life on his face. "It was the best night of my life. Then the next morning I asked her who she was and... when she said, I died. She said she was Harper's beta."

"So you knew she was that close to Harper the second day itself?" Nash asked, aggressively. "Still, you betrayed?"

"No!" Andrew exclaimed quickly. "I tried to avoid her, but you know how the mate bond is. I simply could not. We kept clashing and somehow ending in each other's arms. Then she confronted why we could not be together. It was then I told her who Lyra was to me."

"Who was she to you?" Ant asked. He could see the wheels running in that princess' head. Her ability to sense bonds was perfect.

He gulped. "My best friend. A girl whom I had a crush on. A girl whom I hoped would be my mate."

What the fuck?

Shit! Regina was right. Had I not rushed here, what would have happened? Did this puny wolf think he was worthy of Lyra? What did he know about her? Yes, he took those whips for her that day... but it was not out of friendship. He already had an ulterior motive.

It was sickening to read his mind. That day he thought that if Ethan had let go of Lyra, he would get close to her using pity. Sadly, that did not happen.

After that day, he had a long conversation with Ethan and from then on, his mind became perverted. He no longer considered her as a friend. Or as a female. Just as a thing he thought he could own and possess. How could he believe that guy? Believe Ethan?

I was so glad that he was not in Lyra's pack and that she had her guard up against him. I was not worried about her being at a disadvantage. Even if she did not measure up to Miguel's strength, she had her brain, and that was the thing that attracted me first.

The male next to Andrew smiled, but then he lost it when he saw Lyra's expressionless face. Alphas don't take it easy to confess. Being dominant was in their nature and unless the partner they were interested in was stronger than them, they would be the one to make the first move. This itself lit Lyra's ire. She might not be the Alpha of a large pack but she was an Alpha nonetheless.

Ant said in a cool voice, "Continue."

Andrew smiled. "I swear, Lyra! I want us to be mates-"

She growled loudly and I smirked. She had even thought twice about Eric who was an Alpha. He dared to bring up past affections? If he had sought friendship from her right from the beginning, he might have had a chance. Alphas were not only territorial, but they were also very sensitive to changes. She must have sensed something was off with him, despite not knowing what was going on in his mind. That would the only reason why she was angry now.

"Calm down, Lyra," Miguel cooed. "Calm down."

That phoenix's voice calmed her. I frowned. Miguel was not only her Delta but also her best friend. Yet, I could not stop that irrational feeling of jealousy.

A burst of loud noise pulled me from concentrating on Lyra. Irritatedly, I saw a group of girls. They glanced at me and then laughed again. Was it this face again? I ignored them and then saw Lyra, who was trying her best to be calm.

"Lyra?" Andrew called.

She glared at him. "You are not a member of my pack to address me so intimately, Andrew."

That's my girl!

He gulped in his fear. He realised that getting Lyra would be difficult.

Just difficult? Was there something wrong with his brain?

"Af-after that," Andrew continued. "Nira was furious at herself. She refused to touch me and the bond between us was fading. We both were weak and dying. When Nira was about to die, we... we mated again. That was when she said she wanted to be with me no matter what. And in that spur of the moment, I told her about you, your pack. It was then she threw me in prison and tortured me."

Ant rose an eyebrow. "You told her of your free will. If Lyra wanted, she can take your life."

"Bu-but Alpha Ethan can find her!" he protested.

Miguel smirked. "She can't. But I know people who can."

As if this Andrew could escape Miguel. Even if he did, I was here.

Andrew looked at me with wide eyes. "You won't let them do this to me, right, Alpha Lyra?"

Would pleading to Lyra right now be beneficial to him? I suppressed my laugh. What a joke!

She shrugged casually. "Depends. I am thinking of various ways to kill you."

Tears brimmed his eyes. "Al-Alpha Lyra!"

At his words, many turned their heads towards Lyra's table. I clenched my fists. As if anyone can hurt her while I was here.

The group of girls who were admiring me turned their attention to her. But they were not all. A normal looking werewolf caught the wisp of their conversation and dialled the police number.

I narrowed my eyes. Was this a part of his plan? Calling Ethan by public and then when Ethan caught her, having his way with her? Such a sly trick.

I sneered and then entered the minds of everyone here and erased their memory of ever hearing anything related to Lyra. Even if I did not get her in the end, I would ensure her safety and happiness. How can I be worthy of her, if I can't even give my partner the most basic thing?

"Quite shouting!" Nash snapped. "You want us to get caught?"

Andrew's chin wobbled, but he sealed his mouth. For a second, his eyes darted around. When he saw that none paid attention to their conversation or his shout, he looked down to clear the sign of disappointment. I smirked. With me around, how could I let this puny wolf win? It would be a shame for me.

"Lyra?" Ant asked.

She took a deep breath in. "If... if staying apart from your mate within the same pack was enough to literally kill you both, then how the hell are you staying so far away from her now? How is it not killing you both?"

I was right. Given the resources and time, no one else could shine as brightly as this female. I sometimes marvelled at the way her brain worked.

He replied, "When Nira threw me in the dungeon, the bond between us snapped. It broke and we are no longer mated."

Could he tell a better lie? It was obvious that Harper and Ethan were involved in some play.

"Then how was it that," Lyra asked. "You were sick for the past few days because of the mate bond? How can you call that your mate had been cheating on you and that's why you were all bruised? How can you call her your mate when the bond had broken?"

Even the male next to Andrew looked at him weirdly. I shook my head. This guy thought he had everything planned out. Lyra was rejected, he was rejected and in some weird way; they were the perfect pair. He was no longer the Andrew Lyra knew. I sighed. She lost another friend.

"How, Andrew?" he asked.

Andrew paled. "While she let go of us, I could not. I loved her so much. The bond had snapped from her side and not from mine. That's why I could feel the pain."

How much more could he bluff? He loved Nira? I stood up and took a step forward to be blasted by the scent of my Soul-Bound. Her scent was everything. I was hooked on by it the first time and I still could drown in it. If I could, I would proudly wear it on my skin.

As if she knew I was here, she searched the crowd.

The bond must have been activated. But it was quite strong for a new bond. For half a bond. She had sensed me and there was no use hiding myself.

I took my time to walk towards them.

My appearance did not infect Ant, for she was used to it. Lyra cause she was my Soul-Bound. Others were tensed.

Though others saw me, I concentrated on Lyra. The way relaxed when she knew it was me.

Miguel muttered. "Stupid Arien."

Nash gave him a weird look. "You literally confessed your love for him a few days ago."

I suppressed my shudder. Lyra had convinced me to play one round of UNO, and I could not say no to those brown eyes. To bring down Ant, Miguel had asked for my help, and I helped him once. And that led to him confessing to me. In front of Lyra! Since I could not trash him in front of Lyra, I left.

I pulled a chair from the nearby table and sat down next to her. The bond was happy. It wanted me to hug her. But I could not. Not here. Not when I did not even know what she felt about me.

Lyra stiffened. I frowned. Did she not want me to sit here or something?

"Hello," I drawled, hoping that none could detect the hurt in my voice.

The male next to Andrew shifted a bit. I was being petty, but who cared? These two males were trying to sell Lyra out. Or at least this Andrew was.

"May I ask, who you are?" Brent asked, his voice shaking. I entered his mind to find a bit about him. No, I was not invading his privacy. Just the basic things.

Rhaze asked a similar question to Lyra in the past. At that time, though she was an Alpha, though she was a female I could potentially like, I still ranked above her. But now, she was the sole reason for my existence. She is my Soul-Bound. How can he question me directly? This was contradicting... I knew, but if Rhaze had asked that question now to Lyra, I would not be pissed. When we Soul-Bonded, Lyra invariably became my Alpha.

In order to give my Soul-Bound the respect she should deserve, I shrugged. "Aren't you supposed to address your Alpha? How can you directly talk to me in the presence of your Alpha?"

I had already disrespected by Soul-Binding without her knowledge; I could not put her in a questionable position. This was my way of letting them know that she could order me, and I would do it for her without another question. Even Royals did not have this power.

Miguel's eyes were wide as if he was on the verge of realising something.

Lyra then turned to glare at me, but I gave her a smile. She truly did not want me to sit next to her? Was this why she was mad? But I could not move away from her. Refraining from touching her and claiming her in front of these males itself took every inch of my self-control. I could not trust myself if I had to sit away.

"He is Arien," Lyra said as if she gave up on me.

Brent looked at her earnestly for her to introduce more about me, but she pursed her lips. I nodded. If she wanted, she could let them know more about me. That way, they would know not to wag their tails unnecessarily.

"And he is?" Andrew asked, his mind whirring.

I was a variable he never knew. This would change his plans. I suppressed my urge ot smirk. I would be a variable? Oh no! I would be his nightmare.

"My friend," Miguel answered before either of us could. "He is with us."

"Us? As in?" Andrew asked, his eyes narrowing at Lyra.

I was about to snap his neck. How dare he think of Lyra that way? His thoughts were not pure. I could think of them for our relationship was the most legit in this universe. She was my Soul-Bound and I have not even kissed her! How could he slander her?

Lyra snarled lowly and fuck. If that was not the hottest thing ever. My anger gave way to this fire. Here I was worried about her when she was an Alpha herself. A new Alpha at that. He made the wrong decision to judge her.

As much as she looked hot and dominant now, this was not a place where she could lose it. I had already diverted all their attention away. I would miss no one, but if one managed to escape my hold, that would be detrimental to her.

I held her hand under the table. Even if she hated me, was angry at me, the skin contact can soothe her. I caressed her skin. And instantly, her body relaxed and her anger faded. I inched closer towards her.

"I live with them," I said. "I know Lyra."

He wanted to rile Lyra up? Did he have the ability to do so? What was the purpose of me living for so many years if I can't even irritate a boy to death? Let's see who will win.

Brent glared at Lyra. "He... he lives with you? He is not a part of our pack and he lives with you? But you won't allow Andrew to come over to your place? Very rich, Alpha."

How could he misjudge his Alpha? How could he question her? If it was Ethan, would he not shut his mouth and listen?

They were challenging her pride as an Alpha. Such misogyny. If Lyra was a male, would they question her? Would they look down on her? Would they not trust her instinct? As much as they did not realise it themselves, this was the reason why they were constantly challenging her. For someone so young, for someone who did not know what it was to be an Alpha, for someone who was hurt so much, she was doing a wonderful job being and Alpha. And they dared to question her?

Miguel sneered. "What do you know? And how can you talk like that? You knew what Andrew had done. It is because of him Ethan knows Lyra is alive and happy and it is because of that, he wants to hunt down Lyra. And you can favour Andrew and we can't help Arien? Arien who had done nothing wrong to Lyra? Arien who had helped her?"

Brent snarled. The little hope I had in him as Lyra's friend vanished. If he had truly been her friend, he would have thought over why she was doing this again. I squeezed her fingers.

"If you chose Lyra as your Alpha," I said, cutting Brent's growl. "You don't dare to judge her. She is the Alpha here and not the other way round. Be careful of what you say."

"Leave, Brent," Lyra said, squeezing my fingers back. "Take Andrew with you and leave. I will talk to you both another day when we are not addled with anger. Leave now."

Andrew blinked. "You choose Arien over us?"

Again trying to see where my place was in Lyra's heart. Trying to see what I could do. Does this pup ever learn? But Lyra's words made my heart skid to a stop.

"Yes," Lyra spat. "I choose Arien over you any day."

Andrew's eyes widened. When he was considering me as a variable, did he not think of this detail where she would choose me over him? This was the standard of his planning? How lousy. If he was considering a person as a variable, he should think of all the possible scenarios. Did he think with that old friendship, he could just kindle Lyra's affection? Think that Lyra would fall for him if he confessed? Utter fool.

His eyes flickered between Lyra and I. I gave him another provoking glance. I knew what he was going to say. As much as I did not want him to hurt Lyra with words, I had to let her know what kind of thoughts he harboured towards her. It would not take me one second to erase this memory of Andrew and let him return as the friend Lyra knew, but I would rather hurt her than let her grow a snake beside her.

He finally snapped, hissing. "Is he your toy now? Does he serve well in bed? Do you fuck him to get over Ethan? You are a bitch. I thought you would be different, Lyra. But all you females are the same. Meet a pretty face and you allow them to do anything. I hope Ethan gets you-"

One. Two. Three. Four. Perhaps, if I counted, I would not kill him in public and cause Lyra an additional set of problems. I knew his words would not be beautiful, but when he directed those words against Lyra, I was about to lose all my reasoning to kill him. But this was important to Lyra. As an Alpha... as a female Alpha, she would be subjected to things worse than this. I would do my best to protect her, but I could not do that always. She had to learn how to protect herself.

She released my hand and stood up. "What if I fuck him? What is it to you?"

Her words were a game-changer. At the most, I expected her to say that he was a bastard and being a prick, but I did not expect her to say this. I tried myself not to gape at her.

But those words! Damn it! It lit a fire in me that I had no idea how to douse. This female... she would be the reason for my explosion. My skin tingled and my heart raced. My mind was blank as I stared at her. As much as it sounded like she was saying that we could be sleeping with each other to the bond, it sounded like she was staking her ownership on me.

Andrew snarled as he shot up. "You are a slut like the others! You are no different from Harper! No! Harper is better than you. She at least marked Ethan before going to his bed. You haven't marked him and you are taking him to your bed. How rich-"

No, we have not just marked. We have Soul-bonded. That gave me more rights than anyone to stake a claim on her. Gave me more rights to woo her and take her to bed if she wanted.

"What if I marked him?" Lyra said quietly. "What if he marked me? What if I claim him as mine? What is it to you? He is mine and I could do whatever I want with him."

He is mine and I could do whatever I want with him.

I did not hear it wrong, did I? Only her claim on me was left to complete the bond and now the bond was completed. It was smug. Giving me that smirk, telling me that I lost no matter how hard I tried. Lyra initiated the bond, and now she completed it. If I told this to other stars, would they believe me? Would they believe that a human could Soul-bind with me? Believe that she initiated the bond?

When the surprise left, the fire in me roared. I had to get away from here. Far away from here. If I did not, I would do something I would regret later. It was forcing me to comfort her. I wanted to kiss her, to soothe her. To hug her and shield her from these people.

Andrew shook his head. "I wanted to be your mate. Now, I am not sure."

He still was going to play? Even after she stated where I stood? Was he not tired to look stupid?

"Then leave," I said, leaning on the chair and folding my arms. "Leave before Lyra does some serious damage to you. And trust me, I won't hold her back when she does that."

If Lyra had been a male, none of this would have happened. How prejudiced the world was? They would not have questioned her.

Andrew pulled Brent off and they left.

Good, that they left. Lyra did not need these people in her life.

She slumped in the chair after they left. She turned towards me. No, she should not see me. Not like that... with those wide eyes full of anticipation.

I could not suppress my desire. Not when she had claimed me like that. That fire was spreading all over my body, roaring at me. But more than the physical attraction, there was that need to not only protect her but also tease her. Make her blush. Make her smile.

"I am sorry," she said in a tiny voice. "I don't know what possessed me to utter those things, and I am sorry. Truly sorry. I am-"

"No damage is done," I said, fanning that heat. "He was pissing you off and you had to show him your place."

"She could have done without involving you," Ant quipped, smiling widely. "But she had to do it."

I could always count on this helper of mine. How useful.

Miguel gasped finally, coming out of his shock. "Wow! I have never seen anyone claim a star like that, much less a Warrior of Moon. Wow!" Then he turned to me. "You don't have guts? Who the hell said that? Do you know that no one had claimed a Warrior like that? And the last to even suggest a claim like that ended up dead? I am so proud to call you my Alpha!"

No one dared to claim any of the Warriors. In the past, one female was bold enough to say that I had slept with her and asked me to take the responsibility. If she had told the truth, I would have just made sure she had disappeared somewhere, but to lie in front of the court and slander me? I was not kind. If she was not alive, where can she claim?

Nash asked, "The last person to suggest a claim like that ended up dead?" He turned to me. "Are you going to kill her?"

She was my Soul-Bound. If I could destroy everything in this universe, I would, and she would the last one standing. She was the only person who I not hurt.

I sighed. But I had hurt her, right? As Midnight when I scratched her and by hiding the bond between us. The latter was more hurtful than the former.

Instead, I shrugged. "I might, I might not."

She blinked. "I am so-"

"Apologise another time and I will kill you," I said. How could I hurt her? But would I ever learn? "I said I understand why you said that. You were being riled up. No harm is done."

She gulped. "Still, your reputation-"

If she was going to keep looking at me like that, I might not able to control it.

"-is not going to define me," I cut her. I had to clear it up with her, but I was not stable enough. "Look, if I cared about my reputation, I would have killed that puny wolf before he had the chance to complete the first sentence. I can read minds, Lyra if you have forgotten. I knew what he was going to say. I honestly wanted to see your reply."

"And I came here to see that Alpha Eric, who claims to be your mate," I said, getting up. If I stayed here another minute, I would lose my control, which was already thin. "Looks like I had missed him."

I scared that Andrew away. If only I had met that Eric, he would stop having thoughts of Lyra being his mate. After being my Soul-Bound, how could she be his mate? What an idiotic thought!

And Lyra, I said. The bond allowed us to contact via telepathy. Since she did not know, she was surprised. Don't worry.

How can I not- she began. Was she regretful, or was she afraid after what Miguel told? If it was the latter, I did not mind thrashing that shifter, but if it was the former; I had nothing to say, and I could just walk away.

If it eases your mind, I said, hoping to keep that worry out of my voice. I liked that claim you laid on me. Quite refreshing to see someone with guts to do it. Even stars are afraid of claiming me. It was cute.

I walked away, putting much distance. I had to think. Plan a way to tell her. I had to get away from her and yet I craved her scent. Where to go?

Don't fret, I said, checking the memory of these people again. When no one noticed Lyra and her group, it was okay for me to leave. But I felt her gaze on me. I liked it. And did I not say that being your personal therapist came at a high price? This is it. Though I must admit, I never expected this to happen or you to... say those words.

I stumbled my way out and gasped when I left the complex.

Why had I come here again?

I frowned. I came here to tell her about us. To see who was trying to court her.

The thought of other males seeing Lyra sent a bolt of fury through me. How could they have thoughts over her?

That was the reason why I come.

But here I was, screwing it again.   

A/N: Yes, this chapter is long overdue and I am thankful for those who waited. Yes, you have three more chapters. 

I have two announcements to make.

1. Taurus is completed. Yes, it is finally over. If you want, you can go ahead and read.

2. How many of you would pay to read my books? I am going through a life crisis. But if I am giving paid content, be assured that it would be edited and only then would I release it. I will say titles I have in my mind to write. 

Until next update,

~Quill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.8K 36
MATE TRILOGY #1 | Being an orphan at the mere age of sixteen, Lyra Dane, with no place in the pack is faced with an ultimatum; to go Rogue or marry A...
76.4K 3.7K 75
What if all your life you were told your future was bright? That you were perfect luna-to-be, that the boy you love should according to all signs be...
217K 10.5K 111
"The Moon makes you a half... and then you find your mate. And together, the two of you, make a full" ***** It didn't start with a rejection. ...
82.9K 2.9K 37
20 years young and with a Heart of a Warrior. Lycan Warriors depicts the Action thrilling and empowering journey of 20 year old Maleiata Mahalia. A...