๐™’๐™€๐˜ผ๐™† | ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‰.

By nnnomichi

โ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰.โž = = = = = โ๏ฟฝ... More

โœฐ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—งโœฐ
CHAPTER 1:THE LAB
CHAPTER 2: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 3: HIGHSCHOOL
CHAPTER 4: FEAR
CHAPTER 5:BROTHERLY LOVE
CHAPTER 6: PARK TALK
CHAPTER 7: HARLEY THE CLOWN
CHAPTER 8: SLEEPOVER
It's out (A/N)
CHAPTER 9: CONFUSED
CHAPTER 10: NEW TOWN
CHAPTER 11: SMALL
CHAPTER 12: POWERS
CHAPTER 13: NEW GUY
CHAPTER 14: NEW ENEMY, OLD FRIEND
CHAPTER 15: WEIRD
CHAPTER 16: SMOOTH BYERS.. SMOOTH
CHAPTER 17: YOU WILL PAY
CHAPTER 18: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 19: THE DATE
CHAPTER 20: OOF
CHAPTER 22: THE-GET-TO-KNOW
=CHRISMAS SPECIAL=
CHAPTER 23: DEMONS
CHAPTER 24: DARK
BIRTHDAY SPECIAL
๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ก๐—’๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ (๐–ซ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡)

CHAPTER 21: THE FIGHT

359 11 14
By nnnomichi

= (Y/n) H A R R I N G T O N =

After the bell rung I immediately grabbed my bag and rushed outside and went to where was Will's class. Its hard to get there since a huge pile of students want so badly wanna leave this hellhole right now. Once I reached the class,

I saw him..

With a girl.

Flirting..

The way that girl look at him.

WHAT THE FLYING EDDIE'S MOM'S UNDERWEAR?!

WHAT THE HELL?!

She kissed him on the cheek?

I'm so sorry Mom, Dad, Steve..

But I think I might murder someone tonight.

It's gonna be all bloody..

Mwuahahahahahaha

Then he'll be with me again and we'll gonna cuddle up all night then kiss and make ba-

"Hey (Y/n)? You okay?" I saw a hand waving in front of my face. I saw Will with his red cheeks, probably by that slut.

"Yeah just zoned out. I just wanna tell you to tell Steven I'll have some sleep over with Stan." I lied while forcing a smile. I just really don't want to see him right now cause imagining him and that girl again make me wanna punch him in the face.

Wait- Am I jealous?

No shit sherlock, I am not!

I mean I should be.. I'm gonna be his future wife after all.

But Steve said the future can change because of the decisions we make. What if he chooses her over me?

Nah, I'm too fabulous for him to refuse me..

But what if he did?

"Oh cool, Can I come too?" He asked.

"No," my voice rise, He flinched as I apologized at him then I said in a soft tone, "It's kinda... Just me and Stan... Just for you know... "

"Oh I get it." He said looking down.

Damn I felt bad now.

"Don't worry nerd I'll call later if you miss me." I winked at him. His cheeks went pink and I chuckled.

"Could you at least bring Bev with you?" He said.

"What? Why?" I said cracking up. "You think something's gonna happen between me and Stan? Will, My heaaaaaa- Nothing." I said cutting myself off when I almost said it.

"Your What?" He asked concern.

My hand found it's way to my head, "My head hurts." I said.

"Wait really? Do you wanna go home? I'll just call Stan to cancel it if you want." He said worriedly.

"Alright, Fuck- What am I gonna do?- oh shit did I say it out loud?" I asked a little bit embarrassed. He nods smiling.

"Come on let's just go home.. You could just tell stan you're not coming..okay?"

"Yep." I said. He grinned as he pulled me outside to our bikes where we met the others.

"Honestly why the fuck are you two always late?" Eddie asked.

"They were probably making out." Ben chuckled.

"No, I think not with me." I said.

"What?" They asked in disbelief including Will.

"Well aren't you?" I chuckled.

"I was not making out with Maya." he said.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"We were just flirting and-"

"Yeah you know flirting was the first stage of making out." I sighed.

"Stage- what?- whatever- What the heck does that mean- You were flirting with Edmund at lunch too!"

"I was not flirting with him. Can't you see I immediately went away with you after the bell rung. He was flirting with me but I didn't flirt back."

"Just admit it, you want to do it back."

"I didn't want to. Sure, he was attractive but-"

"See? You found him handsome."

"Yeah I do, but what the heck does that involve to you? I met more handsome guys than him.." I rolled my eyes, Again.

"Oh yeah? Like who?"

"Like," I blushed.

Do I tell him now?

{Nah don't}

Who the fuck are you?

{I'm the author! Do you want me to show you memes? They're funnier more than your dad's jokes}

Who the fuck are you and how did you know about my dad's jokes?

{Alexei: Shut up, That's enough... I want cherry slurpee.. Strawberry sucks.}

{Author: Fine.. Bye.. :<}

"Like?" Will asked.

"Like you know? Peter, jughead, My brother and come on, Just because he's handsome doesn't mean he was my type." I said.

"You said Steve look like an-" Max started to say.

"Max." Mike W. glared at her. Max sighed.

"You are-"

"You are-" We both said.

- -

"Let me guess.. You two had a fight?" Steve said.

I paused for a minute then shrugged and went back to eat. Steve groaned. I glared at him.

"What's your problem?" I asked. "Yeah we had a fight but you're not involved to it."

"Yeah but-" He started to say but a sound of ringing interrupted him. He sighs and went to get it. "Oh, Hello.. Yeah... Steve Harrington speaking... Oh she's here.. Okay.. (Y/n) SOMEONE'S ON THE PHONE!"

"ALRIGHT COMING!" I shouted and sighs. I placed the fork and knife that I was using and went to Steve he hands me the phone and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, "(Y/n) Harrington speaking."

{"Hey (Y/n)!"} I heard a familiar british voice.

I choked on my own saliva, "EDMUND?!"

{"That's right darling,"} I could feel him grinning at the other line as I rolled my eyes again.

Damn how many times I've rolled my eyes this day?

"How did you get our number anyway?"

{"I asked Mike Wheeler.. Hey, Do you maybe sometimes wanna hang out? Like we can get to know each other." } He chuckled.

I glanced at where the dinner table is and saw Will talking to Steve. They had serious look on their face then Will suddenly blushed. I rolled my eyes once again and turned away.

"Yeah, sure that'll be great. When?" I smiled.

{"How does tomorrow at 7-ish does? At the movies?"} He said.

"Sounds awesome.. See ya.." I said.

"Alright bye doll.." He said.

"Bye jerk." I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.7K 49
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
33K 888 10
๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 245 27
แฐ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฌ? เฃญ โญ‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ โฑ๏ธ โ”† ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™“ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™”๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™€๐™‰...
17.2K 440 12
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™—๐™ค๐™— ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ฎ. ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...