[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Coachella❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Blueming❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Can't believe this❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Winter Bear
Dead Leaves
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
So Far Away❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
WAR 전쟁 part 2
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

Got you❄

189 9 0
By pinkishblue3095

I thought she already failed...
after that fainting....

But she suddenly went back on her composure.
She smirked evily at me...
I panicked as dark smokes surrounded by streaks of lightning appeared on both of her palms and it face me in a split second but thankfully I released bodies of water and contradicted her powers.
She is unbelievably strong.

Sweats ooze in my forehead and I felt my cheeks blush as my body melts into liquid....our magics exploded with the uncertain forces.

Jisoo never look exhausted she keeps on smirking while me I'm already panting.

I thought of a way to stop her....this will be dangerous to her but if it's the only way....why not?

Sorry unnie

I concentrated and released a water tornado in which turboed towards her the tornado enveloped her.

I feel the strong guilt for I know that one might remove life from her...I'm so sorry unnie but I can't do anything more to stop you...a sob escape from my lips as I felt on my knees.

But the next scenario startled me....the water tornado became dark until it became black and containing streaks of lightning....the water tornado enveloped me in a split second,tormenting me and I saw the darkness too.

Taehyung's pov:

I breathe this feels so good...the feeling of rest from that exhausting and annoying drama even if this is just for a short time I'm happy.

I close my eyes relaxingly but I felt a missing piece inside.
I opened my eyes and saw a familiar figure in which made me rush quickly.

"Kim Jisoo!"I called and...she turned.

"Taehyung oppa!.....
Can I get an autograph here in my shirt?! I'm a big fan of you!"

Okay....it is not her.
I roamed around after doing the autograph for her.

I sighed....I don't know what to think anymore bad or good?
Why do I have no control with myself?
I hate this....but what else can I do?

Minatozaki's pov:

I opened my eyes,I feel so cold I move my hands but I've no arms nor legs and I realized myself have transformed into water....I immediately shifted into my human figure and saw the messy surroundings damaged by the water tornado.... aunt's house doesn't look like a house anymore.

Speaking of aunt...where is her?!
"Aunt?!"I called nervously.

"S-sana,"I saw her unable to move under the bookshelf...
I pointed the bookshelf and it flew away...Aunt breathe.

"Aunt...Jisoo unnie-"

"I know and I don't think we can do something..."Aunt hopelessly uttered looking at me with gloom.
"No.... don't say that aunt,"I said helping her stood up.
"We must find her,"

Jisoo's pov:

I checked all the bookshelves in Sana's house.... where is that book?
The first time I went here she show me that golden book....that time she first trained me.

I pulled my hair in annoyance...
I want to destroy her house but Sana would know that I came from here.

I checked the drawers of the tables but I saw nothing there.
Arrrgggh I'm so annoyed until I saw an old unnoticeable floral carving on the wall it looks as same as the other floral carvings there so it's unovious well Sana's walls were full of floral carvings indeed hmmm....I knew this I touch the carving and saw something on the center a small wheel I chuckled...this is it!
I rotated the wheel and the carving glowed blue....

It opened and it revealed the book that I'm searching.

"Kim Jisoo!"I heard her furious voice...
In which made me automatically faced her.

"Hi there Minatozaki!"I smiled and show her the book teasingly.
"Why do you have that?"she looks astonished.
"Secret!"I chuckled and dark smokes wrapped around me.

"Wait!"

❄❄❄❄

I safely teleported to an unknown place I saw swings slides and whatever.

I sat in the bench opened the book and saw witch calligraphies I scanned the pages and saw the map.

Hmm Busan...chonghae...koje-do and Tongyong...
The portal is here in Tongyong.
If I opened this portal....this will lead me to the world of dark witches....and I will set them free...Sana told me that legend that....dark witches are imprisoned on the other side and the portal is in Tongyong and the key is this book....it all started from the battle of good and bad witches until some of the good witches escaped and managed to locked up the other witches on that world....but this is the time that I will set them free....I take the hourglass on my hands and it glowed extremely purple I smiled....and I'm gonna whisper...

"Shi-r-"

"Kim Jisoo!"a calling voice stopped me.
My head turned damn why is he here?
I feel the bitter pain he caused again and it drived me to run.

"Kim Jisoo!"

Why is he chasing me?!
I continued running but he keep on calling so I finally decided to stop and simply face him.

"Taehyung can you stop this?!"I yelled to him he didn't answered he just hug me instead.
My heart bitterly ached.

"I hate you!"I yelled scudding.

"I don't care just let me hug you for awhile,"he said as his arms tightened more I felt my heart melt the feeling of longing.

"Kim Jisoo...I miss you,"he hummed melting me slowly in his huge body.
My eyes teared and the surroundings went pink in a split second....

The book fell from my hands as I hugged him back,my heart skipped a beat as I stroked his back and my tears just keep falling...

We are just like that for a minute until he pulled away and smiled he cupped my face and his face went closer and more closer to me...

No

My visions went dark and I push him making him slam on the ground.

"I hate you!"I yelled huh f*ck I won't let him fool me again.

"Wait where's my book?"I gasped when noticed the book missing.

"Here,"I heard Sana's voice causing my head to turn.

"Thanks V!"she said before starting to turn her body to water.
"Wait!"

Too late she faded.

"Ugghh this is your fault!"I yelled to V before fading with dark smokes

I'm supposedly teleporting to Sana's house but I can't enter her house it seems like there's a barrier and Everytime I tried to enter I get wet.

Ugghh I need to do something!

I finally gave up and just walked away ugghh this is so annoying...
I need that book...I want to have that book...I hate this situation!

"Arrrgggh!"I yelled and pointed each tree that I will saw making them uprooted.

I keep on teleporting directionlessly like insane until I ended up in Lisa's room....and I saw them.

"Unnie!"their hugs almost killed me
"We miss you!"they said but I became smokes once more and ended up on my mother's and saw the messy surroundings.

Mom look at me worriedly...

"Daughter I'm sorry if I need to lock you up-"
"So you will stop me again? You're damn useless!"I said and let dark smokes wrapped me there's only one place I knew for my temporary stay.

❄❄❄❄

I sat on the bed sheet this place bought so much memories to me but I've no choice this is the only place I knew this is the only place I could stay for now...

I pointed the Tata plushie and it exploded.
I hate seeing that.

Taehyung's pov:

"What you mean?! You forget it there?!"Jungkook complained because I left his favorite watch on my condo.

"Yeah...sorry okay? I'm going there,"I said and Jungkook nodded annoyed....I went out of my building riding my car after some moments I stopped it.

I entered the elevator clicking my room.... Honestly this condo unit building is all owned by me.

I sighed as I swipe the card on the door.

Ugghh where is his watch?!
Jungkook is really annoying I opened the drawers....the cabinets.... everything.

But I couldn't find it until I thought of slumping on my bed...and I'm shocked to feel something hard in my back...I flinched,my heart skipped a beat as I saw her eyes slowly opened....

"Kim...Jisoo?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...
1.1K 176 29
"Your eyes are beautiful" "Your eyes are late to witness those" They two immersed into each other feeling warm by each other's embrace. "I'll not let...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
4K 88 50
"You know me too well. That's why I won't. I won't promise." Lee Eunha. She's 24, 170 cm tall, rich, gorgeously beautiful, have a body to die for, sh...