My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

De EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... Mais

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

Prophecy

720 25 2
De EvanescentFlower

Recap:

"She is our Luna.."

"This is unacceptable! You cannot do this Ashton! She was your brother mate! This is an abomination! She cannot and will not be keeping her place as Luna.."

Elder John looks toward me, "How can you do this? You are sick!! You were his brother's mate and now here you are sleeping with Ashton! You slut!"

I feel heat rush over my left cheek, "You cannot say you loved Alpha Dominick!"

Ashton grabs Elder Johns wrist and pushes him to the ground. "How dare you?! Laying your hands upon the Luna is a death sentence!- Guards!! Take Elder John to the dungeon where he will be given a trial and punished for his treasonous actions!"

We all watch as he is dragged out of the room spitting and screaming at me..

"Anyone and I mean anyone who dares to disrespect the Luna will be executed! She is mine now and only mine. I will not be giving her to another Alpha! Do I make myself clear!!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V

The meeting ended with no solution and was set to continue the next day. As the meeting room emptied , it was completely silent...

Ashton shut the door behind the last person, "Yvonne, Let me expl-"

My hand shot up, slapping him across the face; "How dare you?!"

His gaze went to the floor, his head lifted revealing his black eyes.

"How dare I? I am the Alpha and it is my decision!"

"A good Alpha thinks of his people Ashton!"

I can hear a low growl in his chuckle, "I am doing the exact same thing as Dominick! He chose to protect you and go to war rather than handing you over to Alpha Jack! That war ended with the loss of many innocent life's and his life! He left the rest of his pack alone to fend for themselves, for you! But because it was him and you were his first.. it's okay.. Well let me remind you, you are my mate too!"

He slowly began walking toward me until I was cornered. "Stop saying that!" I scream.

"You are my mate too!!" He slams his fits into the wall next to my head.

I slid down the wall pulling my legs in and my face to the knees. I felt so overwhelmed with it all..

I sobbed letting all of my tears fall..

"Shit- Yvonne, I'm sorry.. You know my wolf nor I  would never hurt you, its just I am so frustrated. Come on.. let me take you to your room."

There was a few knocks on the door, "Alpha is everything okay?" It was another one of the elders, Adam. "May I come in?"

"Yes." Ashton yells to him.

"Is that true Alpha? Has both of your wolves identified each other as mates?"

"Yes, mine identified her as soon as we met but she was unable to until she was in heat."

"interesting.. Why have you not mentioned that in the meeting?"

"I tried to until Elder John started an uproar in my meeting.. "

"Well, Alpha this changes everything.. If Elder John knew this he wouldn't have reacted the way he did.. I am so sorry Luna. Forgive us.."

"What do you mean this changes everything?"

"Alpha, there's a prophecy.."

"A prophecy of what?"

"Alpha please let me research more into it before disclosing any information just yet. I am not entirely sure for it was told to me as a child."

"Yes, thank you Elder Adam. You are excused."

I feel a few little pats and rubs on top of my head, "Yvonne, I'm sorry for scaring you. Please let me take you to your room."

I lift my head, "Ashton, You are not my mate. Regardless of the way my wolf feels toward you, Dominick was my mate. Not you."

I knew those words would hurt him but this has gone too far.. because I let it.

His eyes started to water as he leaned down shoving his arms under my body and picking me up bridal style.

"Ashton put me down. I can walk to my own room." I spat, trying to get out of his grip.

"Shush." His voiced was deep yet I could hear it crack at the end. I stared at his chiseled, emotionless face.. He showed no expression at all.

My heart ached and my wolf cried out to comfort her mate.. I had to resist at all cost because at the end of the day my love was for Dominick and Dominick only. He is forever engraved in my heart..

Ashton set my lightly on my bed, "Goodnight Yvonne." With that he disappeared closing the door behind him.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Those words pierced my heart and it took everything in me to not release any emotions for there were too many. I was scared which ones would show.. I was heartbroken and angry..

My brother had gotten everything he has ever wanted since we were kids.  Now finally, I can have anything I desire but the only thing I want, I can't have.

Yvonne..

I need to work off some stress or I may just lose it! I think a run will be sufficient..

**2 hours later..**

No matter how much I run I can't get her out of my mind... she is all I can think about. What is wrong with me!? I was never like this... so needy and pathetic.

I finish my run and head inside the house for a hot shower.

The hot water hitting my back just soothes my aching muscles. I let the water hit my face, as I close my eyes.

I turn the faucet off reaching my hand around to grab a towel to wrap around my waist.

I cannot wait to hit this bed. I open my bathroom door releasing the hot stream into my bed room. I run my fingers through my hair searching for the brush I tossed on the dresser this morning.

I turn to see Yvonne sitting on my bed just staring at me.

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I laid there feeling the guilt eat me up inside. I didn't have to be so harsh. I heard a few knocks on my door, I open it to see Esther's warm smile.

"Hey, I heard you may need a friend right now after what happened at that meeting?"

I nod gesturing her to come in, "Thank you for coming to check on me."

"Of course. Are you alright?" She sits on the end of my bed as a pace back and forth.

"No far from it. I mean the meeting was horrible but I said some things to Ashton that I wish I would of said in a nicer way.."

"Okay? Like what exactly?"

"I was just so upset that he told everyone at the pack meeting I will be keeping my place as Luna.. You know? As in along his side... We never talked about this and he just went over my head! I told him I was not ready and that I was still in love with Dominick. I mean-"

She puts her hands up, "Slow down. Slow down. Wait, Alpha Ashton doesn't want to find his mate?"

"Well... that's the thing. Ashton's Wolf claims me as his mate and mine did also when I went into heat.. I am so confused.. Esther, I don't know what to do or say.."

Esther just stares at me with shock in her eyes, "I never knew it was possible to have two mates.. Especially brothers. That is kind of cruel of the Moon Goddess to do so. I can't imagine the pain Ashton must of been in seeing Dominick and You.. I mean even now.. I'm sorry I am no help at all.. I know this must be hard for you also with Alpha Dominick's passing and now this.. "

Now that she mentions it, I have never heard of someone having two mates either..

"So did you reject Ashton? Because Yvonne if you don't want to be with him, that's not wrong for telling him.. It would be worse if you just led him on thinking he had a chance."

"Well, its the way I said it.."

"Yvonne, If you feel bad just apologize and tell him that what he did was wrong.. You don't need to retract your rejection but just apologize for the way you did it."

I sigh, "Yes, you're right.. If I don't apologize, I know the guilt won't go away."

"Yvonne, you know if you ever need anything I am here. You're my friend before you're my Luna."

"Thank you, Esther."

"I will take my leave now."

"Before you go, do you know if Ashton is in a meeting or not?"

She walks to the door, "Last I heard he went for a run."

"Thank you!"

I have to speak with him, I hope he isn't asleep yet.

I exit my room bumping it a hard figure, "I am so sorry Luna, are you alright?" Rolando grabs my wrist holding me from falling.

"Yes, I am sorry. I should have watched where I was going."

"No, no it was me. I am looking for Esther, I know she told me she was coming to see you earlier."

"Oh yeah. She just left a few minutes ago."

He nods, "Oh okay! I must have just missed her. Thank you, Luna!"

"Hey Rolando, do you know where Alpha Ashton is?"

He turns back to me, "Yeah he is still out on his run. If you'd like you can wait in his room and when he returns, I will let him know."

"Okay! Thank you!"

I walk to Ashton's door bringing my ear to the door as a knock, "Ashton? Can I come in? It's Yvonne."

It was completely silent..

He must still be on his run, I guess I'll just wait for him. I sit on the end of the bed fiddling with my fingers, jeez I don't know what to say to him.. Perhaps, I should just retreat..

Ugh how could I come here with no plan! I scratch my head in frustration.. I think I'm just going to go and come back when I have a plan.

A small noise was coming from the bathroom then the door shot open.

There he was...

His black hair ..dripping wet, water is dripping all the way down his chest each droplet is accentuating his chiseled body going all the way down to the white towel wrapped around his waist..

I can't seem to look away.. He starts shuffling things on his dresser and turns to me.

"Yvonne?" He jumps back, putting his hands over his chest.

"What-what are you doing in here?"

"Um- well I uh-." I look away putting my hands over my eyes. I am lost for words and my heart is beating so loud I can hear it.

"Hello?"

I can't managed to say anything but gibberish, "I- well- um. I was waiting for you."

"Okay.. For what?"

I close my eyes tight trying to think of actual words to speak, "I'm sorry I was told you were out on a run." I stand up with my hands still over my eyes.. "I will just go."

I slowly start walking towards where I think the door may be with my hand out hoping I find my way out.

But I don't feel a door.. Its kind of damp and oh no.. I open my eyes to see my hand on Ashton's bare chest.

"No, tell me what you came here for, or you will not be leaving."

I retract my hand slapping it over my face, " I am so sorry! I didn't know you were standing there. I think it is best if we talk tomorrow!"

"Just wait here." A few seconds pass, "Okay, you can open your eyes now, I am dressed."

I open my eyes to see Ashton in a blue t-shirt and black jogging pants.

"Well, I wanted to apologize to you Ashton." I look down to the floor, too afraid to look into his eyes.

"For?" I hear the irritation in his voice, so I don't dare to look up.

"I shouldn't have spoken to you the way I did. It was wrong and I was just upset."

I hear him clear his throat, "It is fine for it was the truth and I went over the line. In which I want to apologize for also. I guess I just had this idea in my head and at that moment I was not thinking of the way you felt. Yvonne, I am sorry for the pain I have caused you.."

My heart ached, "Excuse me? Ashton, you have not caused me any pain. You're the reason I have survived thus far.. You have been nothing but understanding and caring towards me.. "

"I am glad to hear you feel that way. Now if that is it, you should go back to your room and get some rest."

"Yes but - I uh."

Is that it? I don't know why I felt to disappointed to hear those words, what more did I want? We apologized and he accepted.. Isn't that what I wanted?

"Yes, yes, I guess you are right."

He walks behind me as I go to the door, "Goodnight Ashton."

He nods as he opens the door for me, "Goodnight."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Darlings,

I hope all is well with you all! As for me I am freezing! Where I live it is already snowing and looks a lot like Christmas outside! lol

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to read.

Love,

Destiny

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

889K 41.8K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...
532K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
3K 92 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
45 1 8
Lydia is a 19 year old warrior princess trained by her father Alpha Dante of Blood Moon to destroy any threat that dare comes for her pack. She and h...