Let Me Love You >>

De TornadoJal

You are in possession of Nick. You are a robot designed to help Nick out with his family and his personal pr... Mais

Author's Note
A New Begining
The Mistake
Bully Problems
Stitches
Jealousy
The Fazbear Killer
The Nightmare
The Hospital
Hide and Seek
Evil Springtrap
Another Mistake
Another Mistake: Part Two
'My Little Brave [A/C]'
My Big Bunny
The Incident
Another Lie To Be Told
The Lie That Died
The Nightmare is Real
Kidnapped
Home Again
His Wonderful Secret
His Wonderful Secret: Part Two
The Untold Truth
My Happiest Day Ever
I Will Never Let You Go (Dark Ending Part 1)
You Won't Leave Me, RIGHT!? (Dark Ending Part 2)
I Won't Feel Alone, Ever Again (Dark Ending Part 3)
Together Forever (Dark Ending The Final Part)
Small Update...
Thanksgiving Special canceled
A Big Update
A Fresh Start {WARNING... 🍋🍋🍋 }
First Day

I Don't Wanna Lose You Too

1.3K 21 4
De TornadoJal

Springtrap's POV (Still)

I look down.

He's right.

I have to tell [Y/N].

Even though I'm probably gonna lose her, she deserves to know the truth.

"Don't worry dude! I'll help you out. We can tell her together and I think we should tell her as soon as possible... like tomorrow morning." Harry explains.

"I- OK." I agreed.

The Next Morning...

[Y/N]'s POV

I wake up.

I get up as I see Springtrap walk up to me.

"Springtrap!!!" I exclaimed.

I hug him as I rush to him as his eyes widened.

"I'm so excited for tonight! Aren't you?!" I ask.

Springtrap looked down in sadness.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"[Y/N], I need to talk to you privately." Springtrap says.

What does he mean by that!?

"OK." I answer more seriously.

As we walkout I see Nick hugging Deliah as she was... crying!?

I've never seen Deliah cry before.

We sit on the porch of the house.

"Springtrap? You love me right?" I ask in fear.

"Yes, and that's what makes this so hard to do... I don't wanna lose you too!" Springtrap says.

"Springtrap, what are you talking about!?" I ask.

He starts to... cry?

Springtrap never cries.

"Springtrap... It's OK... I'm here... You don't have to be afraid... Just tell me... Please?" I ask trying to calm him down.

I grab onto his hand as I use my other hand to wipe his tears.

He turns away from me but I grabbed the courage to grab his face so he could face me.

Our eyes met.

"Please, tell me. I'm not going anywhere." I promised.

"OK. I'll-I'll tell y-you." He says.

"But, first I need to tell you that I've always wanted to be a good companion for you." He says.

"Aww, but, you are. You've made me believe that maybe there are some good people in this world instead of stupid brats like, MacKenzie and Emily." I say.

"I know you might be scared but no matter what you think... You will always be my brave, big, sweet, bunny." I continued.

"Alright the truth is... I'm not a robotic bunny... I'm just a man's soul who is trapped inside an animatronic rabbit suit... I'm the Fazbear Killer... I killed six children and Freddy's... I killed the children because I thought I could give them a better home, a better life with me... When I was alive I dealt with many, many problems... My psychiatrist even thought that I was a dangerous man... I wanted to have kids but my problems stopped me from adoption... I deeply regret everything that I have done... I'm so stupid to pretend to be someone that I am not... all because I wanted somebody to see me as their significant other... so now you know... I'm so so so sorry!" He explained.

I can't believe it.

He is the murderer.

But didn't that happen years ago.

"H-How long a-ago did you say this w-was?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"It was thirty years ago. Why?" He asks.

"Well, then it shouldn't matter." I say.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You've definitely changed over the thirty years. After thirty years, you met me, your not a killer. Sure you killed kids but that was so long ago. Now if you killed a couple of kids yesterday then maybe I would have a grudge against you but I wouldn't hate you." I explained.

"So, you don't want me to leave?" He asks.

"No, like I said before, I don't want you to leave me EVER!!!" I say.

"Nick and Deliah don't want me around anymore... I'm so sorry but, I can't stay." He says.

"W-what!? No! You can't... you've gotta be lying!!!" I yell.

"[Y/N], I wish I was." He says.

"You know what? I was saving this for... you know... after we were married but here..." I say as I hand him an envelope.

He opens it to reveal thousands of dollars.

"Where did you get all this money!?" He asks.

"I've been working really hard and I've been saving up my money so that we can both buy a house, well I figured that we should get on it as soon as possible." I say with a smile.

"I can't believe you did this for me." He says as he looks back up at me.

"You've done so much for me so I figured that I should try and show you my love and affection too." I say.

"Oh, [Y/N]! I love you so much!" He exclaimed as he hugged me.

"I don't want you to go!" I say as I hugged back.

"Hey! How about we see about that house today and then we get ready for our wedding tonight." He says.

"OK." I say.

"I'm gonna see, Deliah one last time." I say.

"OK." He answers as I walk inside.

I walked up behind Deliah and Nick.

"Hey, Nick?" I say.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Is it OK i I can speak to Deliah?" I ask.

"As long as I'm here." He answers.

I kneel by Deliah as she tries to wipe her eyes.

"Deliah? I'm so sorry, but I have to go." I say.

"Wait why?" She asks.

"Me and Springtrap are gonna get married tonight. He told me that you two don't want him here anymore so I was lucky to buy a house so that we both can stay there." I explained.

"So, he's gonna be fine?" She asks.

"Ofcoarse. I'll take good care of him as he will to me, OK?" I say.

"Nick, Deliah? You both are welcome to come to our wedding if you want to. No one is gonna be there and it would be a pleasure to see both of your presences there, it's tonight at Ten PM." I offer.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Nick says.

Deliah looked like she wanted to say something but she kept her mouth shut.

"OK. Like I said, you both are welcome to visit at anytime." I say.

As I walk away Deliah stares at me as Nick keeps his head turned from me.

"Well, I hope I'll see you two tonight!" I waved.

I walk out the door to see Springtrap.

"Well are you ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Me and Springtrap were deffiately sad that now we both would probably never see Deliah or Nick ever again but it was for the best.

I'd rather be on the streets with Springtrap than live here with Nick and Deliah without Springtrap in my life.

We both gathered our thing and Deliah was kind enough to give us both a bag to keep our stuff in.

We left to visit the house that we would soon call "home".

"Now I know it's not much but you can't say I didn't try." I say.

Springtrap smiles at me.

"Anywhere with you is perfect. This is perfect." He said.

We got inside the house there was already a bed, a couple couches and a TV although we were probably never going to use it.

I sit on one of the couches as Springtrap sits down, too.

I looked down on the ground.

Springtrap sees me sad and moves my face so I was facing him.

"Don't worry we'll make this work. I promise." He says.

I hug him.

He hugs me as he puts his hand on my head pushing my face into his chest.

I hope he's right.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

504 53 20
HTTYD/FNAF crossover. A girl who finds out that she's in a secret group. And a few more surprises...Suicide, secrets, maybe murder...pls read. Sorry...
19 0 20
(Ai artwork made by @Zack Catcher) Sydney Hill, everyone in the world knows her name as the princess of pop. She's one of the best musical artist the...
10.2K 159 14
Orgininal story by @ThatOneWriter9712 After a year, Deliah still doesn't want Springtrap around. He misses Deliah, how they would play hide and seek...
11.9K 94 45
If you haven't read just a robot then I recommend you do if you haven't. This story is the perspective of SpringTrap and is quest to find his father...