Let Me Love You >>

By TornadoJal

You are in possession of Nick. You are a robot designed to help Nick out with his family and his personal pr... More

Author's Note
A New Begining
The Mistake
Bully Problems
Stitches
Jealousy
The Fazbear Killer
The Nightmare
The Hospital
Hide and Seek
Evil Springtrap
Another Mistake
Another Mistake: Part Two
'My Little Brave [A/C]'
My Big Bunny
The Incident
Another Lie To Be Told
The Lie That Died
The Nightmare is Real
Kidnapped
Home Again
His Wonderful Secret
His Wonderful Secret: Part Two
I Don't Wanna Lose You Too
My Happiest Day Ever
I Will Never Let You Go (Dark Ending Part 1)
You Won't Leave Me, RIGHT!? (Dark Ending Part 2)
I Won't Feel Alone, Ever Again (Dark Ending Part 3)
Together Forever (Dark Ending The Final Part)
Small Update...
Thanksgiving Special canceled
A Big Update
A Fresh Start {WARNING... 🍋🍋🍋 }
First Day

The Untold Truth

1.3K 25 9
By TornadoJal

MINOR SWEAR WARNING

Almost A Week Later...

I wake up to a phone call from Freddy's.

Uh-oh.

Could they be firing me!?

If so, what did I do wrong?

I answer it.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, [Y/N]? Could you come into work early today. The day shift didn't show up and you seemed like a reliable employee." The phone guy said.

"Umm. I mean I could but will I still get paid like I normally do. Like, it won't be docked down or anything like that, right?" I asked.

"Tell ya' what... I will personally pay you twice as much if you come in for today." He answered.

"Wait! Really!? Awesome! Consider me clocked in... I'll be there before ya' know it!" I exclaimed as I hung up the phone.

I rush to get my [F/C] coat and run up to Springtrap.

He immediately notices me in a coat as I was ready to leave out the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The place said if I come in today early then I can get a promotion!" I squeal.

"Oh, cool! See ya' later." He says.

Springtrap has been really stressed out lately and I know that he has a lot of paper work for the wedding but it seems like there was something else I didn't know about to be bothering him.

"OK! Love you!" I exclaimed as I ran out of the door.

Springtrap's POV

I wave bye to [Y/N] as I sit down and stress out.

It's not just the paper work... it's the fact that I still haven't told [Y/N] what I really am.

I don't think I'll be able to live with myself if I don't have her with me.

If she leaves me I don't know what else I'll do.

All of a sudden, I see a little ghost girl come upon me.

Great more things to stress about.

I get frustrated.

"Don't you ever have anything else better to do, than annoy me?" I asked.

"You're working on paper work?" It asks.

"Yes, what else would I be doing?" I ask.

"Hmm, I dunno? Killing children?" The ghost asks sarcastically.

I growl.

A wise one, huh?

"Look, can't you see that I'm stressed out enough as it is!" I exclaimed.

"Why do you love [Y/N] anyway?" She asks.

"Why do you ask?" I ask.

"I dunno? Just wondering." She says.

I somehow lighten up to her presence.

She is one of the nicer ones, in fact.

"Well, it's hard to explain in words... I love everything about her... she's sweet... kind... beautiful... basically everything I could ever ask for." I try to explain, but since she is a child I don't expect her to understand.

"Okay, I'm gonna go find Miles." She says.

"Oh, is he the... small one?" I ask.

"Jee! Your memory's going! Maybe you should that checked out!" She says as she touches me nose.

"But, was I right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess so! Good-bye!" She waves.

It's been a week since Nick had freaked out on me... but I think things have been calming down a bit... I think... enough for Nick to actually eat the breakfast I make... speaking of which... I should make some pancakes.

I walk into the kitchen.

I see a plate of pancakes sitting on he table which surprised me.

It wouldn't have been Nick, for obvious reasons, and I doubt that Nick has taught Deliah how to cook.

I walk up to it with a note next to it.

It reads: Dear, Springtrap. The pancakes are for you... I don't know how good of a cook I am but you can't say I didn't try... also I have been learning from a pro (You)... also make sure to save some for Deliah and Nick... I'm sure they get hungry too. Sincerely, Your Little Sweet Brave [A/C], [Y/N]. P.S. I made them with LOVE!

My little sweet brave [A/C] is sweet.

I sat down and started to eat a couple of the pancakes.

I stopped eating to look back down and read the note again.

I start to feel sad.

This is the same girl who I'm probably gonna lose because I wanted a small family.

I hear a ring at the door.

I get up to look and see who it was...

It was Harry.

"Harry?" I say.

"Hey dude, figured you'd need some company. Well, [Y/N] told me that she hates it when your alone by yourself so she wanted me to come over here." Harry explained.

"I'm guessing that's not the only reason why you're here." I say.

"Yeah, we need to talk." He says.

"Come on in." I say, even though I didn't want to.

"Dude, you need to tell [Y/N] about yourself and soon! Or else I will! I don't know why you just don't do it and get it over with." Harry explains.

"Heck, I'd be surprised if Nick doesn't spill the secret either." He continues.

"You don't understand Harry! I can't tell [Y/N] now! We're supposed to be married tomorrow." I explain.

"Dude, don't you think you're taking this relationship too fast!" Harry yells.

"I asked [Y/N] last night and she agreed! That's all." I say.

"Whatever dude. Do you know what kind of movie Deliah has?" Harry asks as he calms his voice down.

"I'll take a look." I say.

Two Hours Later...

"See ya' Harry." I say as he walks out the door.

I quickly shut the door and start talking to myself again.

"I gotta take that stupid recording off that brat's phone phone before he can tell [Y/N]!" I exclaimed to myself.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked Harry?" The little girl ghost asked as the other four came up behind her as well.

"Well, I do... It's just that I don't like that he has a leash on me... Me and [Y/N] are supposed to get married tomorrow and I'm not ready to tell her about me yet!" I exclaimed.

I had an idea...

"You know what? I'm gonna break into his house tonight and take care of that recording." I said.

Five Hours Later When [Y/N] Comes Back From Her Day Shift...

"[Y/N/N], you'll never believe it! I finished the paper work~!" I exclaimed as I lifted her in the air once again.

"Yay!!!" [Y/N] exclaimed.

She started giggling.

It has been so long since I had seen her even laugh.

"I'm so happy! I hope we stay like this forever." She exclaimed.

"Heh. I do too." I say softly.

"I can't wait! Me and Deliah bought a new dress and she even had bought me flowers and everything is so amazing! I hope this never changes!" She says.

Three Hours Later...

At Harry's House...

I sneak into his house and make my way to his bedrom.

First step was to look for his phone.

I see it on the counter right next to him.

Well, that was easy.

Now to break into his phone.

The bright light had shone in my face, blinding me.

"Oww, how do people use these!" I say trying to keep my voice down.

"Screw it! I'll just break the damn thing!" I say then I realize I woke Harry.

Well shoot!

"Hey, What are you doing!?" Harry asks angrily.

"I-I've decided I'm not gonna be on your leash anymore! I've decided that I'm never gonna tell [Y/N]! EVER!!!" I yell at him.

"Listen, dude, I know you're scared but you gotta tell her sooner or later or else she'll find out. Girls always do." He explained.

"Does she think I'm the Fazbear Killer?" I ask scared.

"Yes." He says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 94 45
If you haven't read just a robot then I recommend you do if you haven't. This story is the perspective of SpringTrap and is quest to find his father...
3.7K 169 85
Ask anything you want And it may look like I am done with this I am not so Springtrap : yeah ok ok let's get this FUCKING started and be sure to as...
19.4K 441 15
{Book 1} Y/n has been living with his boyfriend Mike and his little sister Abby since his homophobic parents kicked him out the house during Hig...
7.5K 54 21
Note: THIS IS A VERY BAD STORY, this was the first one I ever wrote. I may rewrite later. Im just a kid thats obsessed with this comic but ran out of...