She's our bodyguard?!?

By Tillytheboss

I'm Lenna Vick and believe it or not, I'm One Direction's new bodyguard. I know, it's pretty hard to believe... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - ABOUT ME
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 3 - DADDY
Chapter 4 - 5 AM
Chapter 5 - Dang it
Chapter 6 - Wait You're My Brother
Chapter 7 - What's going on?
Heads or Tails
The Event
The Vicks are Back Bitch!
Little town
Mom?
Janet
We bought a diner
The tapes
Earl
Pregnancies and fighting
Sydney
Like mother like daughter
Stacy the little liar
Troy
American?
Answers and updates
Janet??
Liam...
The shootout
Old friend
Danny Baby
Bye Bye Bye.
One Direction's return
Children and fighting
Nicky
Hospital Suprises
Looks like she's back
Wrong Lad
Veronica veronica.
Trailer
Dear kinda husband
Calm before the storm?
Bang bang/// 1 more chapter
Last Chapter
SEQUAL
IMPORTANT!!

Story Time

1.8K 56 9
By Tillytheboss

Thank You for reading!!! Please if you would share my book with your friends on here?? please. :)
---------------------------------
I woke up to the faint noise of the heater. I sat up. I looked to the bed to my left where Destiny was sleeping. I turned to my right to see Sydney and Harry snuggled up together , asleep.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got changed in new clothes. When I came out of the bathroom Destiny was waiting outside the door. I jumped when I saw Destiny, not expecting her to be there.

"Heyyyy." She said happily. She shot me a grin, not any normal grin, no, her speacial grin. She has this certain grin she gives you when she knows something about you that you think she didn't, when she wants to tell you something , or when she is REALLY happy.

"What is it?" I asked her. She frowned knowing I caught her.

"You like him, don't you?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"Who?" I asked her not knowing what she is talking about.

"Duh, Harry." She said her voice going almost to a soft whisper.

"What? Harry? Noooo, I don't... I don't know." I told her trying not to smile, but I failed and a big happy grin took over my face.

"You do!! I knew it." She said loudly, probably waking Sydney up.

"Shut up!"I told her smacking her shoulder.
She cursed and held her shoulder.

"Don't do that, ow." She told me touching her shoulder.

" AUNTIE LEA!!" Sydney screeched causing me to panic. I pushed Destiny to the ground since she was in my way. I ran into the bedroom expecting something horrible.

Sydney was standing on the bed pointing at a huge spider and screaming in fright. She calmed down slightly when she saw me come into the room. I quickly stepped on the spider, killing it.

"Is it dead?" Sydney asked, a look of horror on her innocent little face.

"Yeah I killed it." I reassured her. She sighed in relief and slide of the bed running to the TV and turning it on.

I looked over to the bed to find a sleeping Harry. How did he sleep through all that?
I went over to Harry's side of the bed where his sleeping body lay, and decided to wake him up.
"HARRY!!!" I yelled by his face. He jumped up in fright, He looked around frantically, but when he saw me laughing he laid back down with a huff of annoyance.

"C'mon don't be mad." I said to him. He turned over and looked at me.

"What time is it?" He asked. His voice sounding raspy, his eyes tired looking.
I looked down at my phone to see the time.

"It's 10:30." I told him shrugging.

"Oh w-" Harry began to say when Destiny came into the room and pushed me to the ground.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked her. I looked up at her feeling like a child.

"You pushed me first." She said playfully. She crashed down on the bed by Harry.

"I want to hear another story." Harry blurted out while ruffling his hair.
Destiny looked over at me with a cocky expression.

"Absolutely." She replied to him with a playful evil grin

"So it was around Thanksgiving and we got to go home, but my parents were busy on a mission so Leanna and her wondrful family kindly offered if I would stay with them and I of course accepted. I was so excited to be finally meeting Mark Vick, Leanna's father. " Destiny said expressing her admiration for my fathers work.

"Why would you be excited to meet her father?" Harry asked her with a few chuckles.

Destiny looked at Harry like he was some crazy mental asylum patient who was talking to himself rocking back in forth in a corner.

"Why? Why! You seriously just asked me WHY I would be excited to meet him?" Destiny said, her eyes wide and her expression neutral.

"Yes." Harry said unsure. He looked down with a frown.

"He is the Mark Vick, his wife is Molly Vick. They are like famous for their amazing work. He is just someone you look up to, who you want to be." She explained with a crazy look in her eyes.
Harry nodded saying he understood.

"Anyways, so once I got to their house Liam, Leanna, and me ran upstairs to their living room and Lia-" Destiny was telling the story when I cut her off realizing something.

"Oh my god! You are telling this one! Harry you'll like it , Liam does something awesome." I blurted out, praising my brother.
Destiny glared at me for interrupting her.

"Anyways... So Liam told me that we were going to meet their friend, what was her name?" Destiny asked me. It only took me a second to realize she was talking about Janet.

"Janet. That is the girls name." I told her giving her an encouraging smile.
Suddenly I couldn't hear Destiny telling the story anymore because it as playing in my mind.
-----------------------
FLASHBACK:
As we walked into the diner with our new friend, I noticed that Janet wasn't here yet. Where is she? She is usually early.
Liam guided Destiny and me to the table. Once we sat down we started having a few laughs and even ordered some drinks. Where is Janet?
I checked my phone to see if she'd texted me or called, nope. Nothing.

My phone started ringing I quickly answered.

"Leanna, sorry I'm running late. I'll be there in a second, I swear." Janet told me sounding as though she was walking quick.

"Okay. Remember we have our friend Destiny from... Camp." I reminded her. She mumbled something and hung up.

"Who was that?" Liam asked me hopefully.

"Janet. She's running late, but she'll be here any minute." I told Liam rolling my eyes at his possessive side .

While we were talking to Janet a stupid jock from my school slid into our booth and put his arm around me. Me and Liam shared a look of pure disgust.

"Get the hell off Ricky!!" I said pushing him, which he didn't expect. I bet he also didn't expect to land on the tile floor the diner.

"Ow, what the heck Leanna? I thought we were friends." Ricky said with a creepy smile.

"Absolutely not." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Awe c'mon." Ricky said trying to hug me.

"Get off!" I yelled trying to push him away.

"She said get off." Liam yelled earning everyone's attention.

Ricky brushed it off as nothing and kept trying to hug me. I kept pushing but he was determined. Liam angrily scooted out of the booth and tapped Ricky's shoulder. Ricky quit trying to hug me and turned to Liam. Liam pulled back his fist and punched Ricky in the face making him hit the ground holding his jaw.

"Don't .touch .my .fucking . sister." Liam told Ricky with his teeth gritted from his anger.

"Get out of here." Liam demanded. Ricky jumped to his feet, bawling, and ran out of the diner. Once Liam sat down I thanked him.

A minute later Janet plopped down next to Liam.

"Was that Ricky Polo I saw? He was crying and holding his jaw." Janet asked to herself mainly. She shrugged and we burst out laughing.

"Janet, this is my friend from camp, her name is Destiny. Destiny this is Janet." I introduced them. They smiled at each other and said hellos.
--------------------------
Flashback over!!

"Leanna!? Hello?" Destiny said waving her hand In front of my face.

"Yes?" I gasped in surprise. Her and Harry began to chuckle.

"Oh nothing." Harry said in a way too happy voice... Oh no..
------------------------------------------
Liam's POV

"Where the hell is he?" She screamed at me in anger.

"Calm down!" I yelled back at her. She's over- reacting

"No Liam... If I were you I'd shut the hell up. If it wasn't for you and your stupid sister we wouldn't be in this mess and you guys wouldn't be missing. You guys would continue to be pop stars and we would all still be home." She yelled running her hands through her hair knocking her beanie off. She sighed out of frustration and bent over to pick it up.

"Listen." I started to say only to be cut off.

"No you listen. I want my brother and me to be together. I should be protecting Harry. I may not be some stupid secret agent or whatever you are, but he Is my baby brother. Now either you tell me where he is... Or I'm leaving to find him on my own." Gemma spoke, her eyes sparkling with her passion. Her and Harry have always been close, and I know she'd do anything for him. He'd also do anything for her.

I sighed a defeated sigh before I went over to my phone. I wrote the address of their motel down and handed it to Gemma without saying a word. I knew if I was in her situation I'd want to be with my sibling also. Gemma flashed a victorious smile and went to get her things. Their motel is only a few blocks away.

I walked into the kitchen where everyone was sitting as if they were ease dropping. Perrie was eating ice cream , mumbling how management would hate her for it. Zayn was fiddling with his phone, a frown on his face. Louis was leaning towards the door I was coming in through to hear a bit more clearly. Niall was upstairs recovering, so he won't know until someone tells him.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, but Perrie bluntly broke that.

"So is she leaving or not?"

"She's leaving." I answered her question grinning at her bluntness.

"What.." Zayn softly muttered looking down at his newly bought smart phone.

I leaned to see what Zayn was looking at until I was also speechless.

BREAKING NEWS: ONE DIRECTION MADNESS!!!

Boyband, One Direction, disappeared , no where to be found. Fans all over the world have gone into hysteria. The 'Directioners' can be found breaking down at even the mention of their beloved missing boys. There has been 2 deaths recorded as of now, it was confirmed that these fans have committed suicide. On twitter hashtags about these boys have been trending for days! Hopefully these boys will be found soon.

2 fans have killed themselves? They ended their lives? Because of us missing?

I chocked on a sob. Zayn looked at his phone is disbelief and horror. Louis quickly got up and read the article. He screamed and fell the ground in shock.
Perrie looked at us worried. She quickly swiped Zayn's phone out of his killer grip. Once Perrie read the article she began to sob. Zayn patted her back but looked as if he wasn't even here.

Why? Why would they do that?
----------------------------

Leanna's POV

"Shut up!" I jokingly told Destiny. Her and Harry were laughing hysterically.

Gemma texted Harry saying she was coming over very soon.

A knock sounded at the door and I got up. Gemma is probably really mad she wasn't with Harry when the whole thing went down. I ran up to the door and opened it grinning, but when I saw who was at the door my grin immediately faded.

"Well, well, it's been a while. Hasn't it Leanna darling?" He questioned me with a smug smirk.

I frowned instantly and began to close the door.

He stopped it and came into the room himself.

"Not the way I expected you to react honestly." He told me with a small little laugh.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here..." I told him harshly. My glare would've killed him if it could.

"What? I can't visit a dear old friend of mine? Honestly you can be so rude. Is Liam here also? Don't try to pull anything sweetheart, my guys are waiting outside." He said jokingly except for the last part. We used to be friends.. Maybe even best friends at one point, but he ruined that.

"I'm not stupid... I knew you wouldn't dare come alone." I told him rolling mu eyes.

"Awe c'mon Leanna I'm here now." He said in a mocking manner. I gave him a fake smile.

"I know and it makes me sooo happy Danny." I said in a fake tone. He grinned pulling out a stick of gum and showing it into his mouth.

"That's more like it sweetheart."

----------------------
OHHH DANNY IS BACK?!!!

Muhahahaha I hope you LOVED this chapter.

Please:

COMMENT ( they make me smile with joy)

Vote ( your finger desperately needs to hit that button, it's just sitting there like "tap me" )

Share with dem awesome friends of yours.. Unless you are from my school -_-

Most importantly...

LOVE YOUR AMAZING SELVES!!!

-Tilly :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
129K 5K 65
I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I panicked, 'I know you're lying', he said with his eyes piercing my soul. 'I ha...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...