Shy Guy

By mrs_manslaughter

~~WARNING: excessive amounts of cringe. Literally the shittiest book in existence. Run while you still can~~ ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
REAL chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

965 54 5
By mrs_manslaughter

TRAILER TO THE SIDE/TOP!!! Made by my beautiful self ;) i'm so sorry for the crappiness, it's the best I could do.

ALSO, PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT MY NEW STORY, 365 SUNSETS

Anyway, here's the next chapter!
===
I wake up to someone's ass in my face.

Wait... What the fuck?!?

I'm being slung over someone's shoulder, but can't see anything as I'm blindfolded.

"Put me the fuck down you creepy pedofile!" I scream, attacking the man with my fists and kicking my legs into his chest.

"Fuck Rider... You kick like a girl!" The man says. "... That was a compliment, by the way."

"PUT ME DOWN KYLE IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR GENITALS!" I scream.

Kyle laughs, placing me down. Now I can hear lots of voices and cars.

"Kyle... Where are we?" I ask.
Kyle unties my blindfold, removing it so that I can see where he has carried me.

We are outside Bowlers Cafe.
"What is this?" I ask, annoyed that I got woken up for this. Kyle gestures towards the table that Freya and I normally sit at. I look at him, confused.

"Are you going to sit down?" Kyle asks, pulling out a chair of his own. Can I just say, he looks VERY sexy this morning...

"You know, Kyle, usually when two people go out for coffee, the guy asks the girl and DOES NOT kidnap her?"

Kyle's eyes widen. "Yeah, sorry about that. Your dad said I could."

"For real?!?" I ask, surprised.

"Take a seat!" Kyle demands.

I roll my eyes, sitting down. As soon as I do so, a waitress rushes to our table with some coffee and a croissant.
Kyle thanks the waitress, passing me the croissant. "I figured that you like these, going on the way that you fought for mine."

I sigh. "And lost."

Kyle laughs. "At least you didn't forget it and come back to see someone else eating your baby all up!" He whines.

I chuckle. "Sorry... You can have mine now if you want...?"

Kyle's eyes widen. "No! No, you eat that. Eat it all up. All yours."

I give him a weirded out look. "Okay..." I say, taking a big bite out of my croissant.

As soon as I rip a chunk off and begin to chew, I spit it right out again.

"What the fuck is this?!?" I screech.

Kyle smirks. "Just read it!"

"Read it?" I pick up the piece of paper that was in my croissant, reading the small print.

Go out with me?

I look up at Kyle, squinting my eyes at him. "Seriously?!?"

He holds his hands up. "What?!? What did I do?!?"

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "First you're a dickrash to me, and as your apology, you wake me up at FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!" I scream.

"I was excited!"

"And then, to ask me out, you make me choke to death on a piece of paper that was in my food!" I say, completely and utterly pissed off.

"Well... I wanted to be original..." Omigod. Kyle actually looks REALLY cute right now... Like Channing Tatum in She's The Man cute!

I take Kyle completely off guard when I grab the front of his shirt, pulling him in to kiss him.

Holy shit... Kyle is too sexy. Really. I can't even... Okay I'm going to go die now.

When we finally pull away from each other, Kyle gives me a breathtaking smile.

"Meet me outside your window at midnight." He whispers, pulling himself away from me and exiting the shop.

Is it possible for Kyle to have just gotten ten times hotter?

All of a sudden my thigh starts to hurt. I look down, screaming as I notice the spilt coffee on my lap.

***

After rewrapping my thigh up in bandages, I look up at the clock and scream. It's 11:03, leaving me with less than an hour to get ready.
What do I wear?!? He didn't say, 'wear something comfortable' or anything, and I don't know whether to dress up or just wear trackies and a shirt.

This calls for an emergency.

I pick up the phone, dialling Freya's number. She picks up after one ring.
"Hi!" She squeals, but I don't have time to pull away.

"FREYA! I need your help desperately! It's a matter of life or death!" I exclaim.

"What is it?!?"

I breathe in, exhaling slowly. "What the fuck do I wear?!?"

"Where are you going?" Asks Freya, getting excited.

"A date with Ky-"

"OMIGOSH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She squeals. "Okay, I'm coming over now!"

I laugh, hanging up.

This was going to be interesting.
About thirty seconds after I hung up, the doorbell rings. I rush downstairs to get it.

It's not Freya, it's Dale.

"What?" I ask, a little bit rudely.

"I was just wondering if you were doing anything on this fine evening?" Dale bends over, pulling out a rose.

"Um... Well I'm actually kind of busy..."

"At midnight? What are you doing? Maybe I could help?" He asks.

"I'm actually kind of already going on a date with your brother..." I admit, shakily.

The light leaves Dale's eyes. "Oh, okay... Well I'll just... Uhh..."

"I'M HERE!" Freya screams, rushing down our driveway. "You're going to look so gorgeous!" She squeals, elbowing Dale out the way and slamming the door in his face. "Let's go!"

I roll my eyes as she drags me up the stairs.

Wait... Did Dale just ask me out?

No.

It was a friend thing.

No.

I feel kind of bad for doing this to Dale, but let's be honest. Would you rather a sexy guy, or a sexy ass werewolf shy guy? I think I'll take the latter.

"I brought over sixteen dresses, I wasn't sure which one you'd want." Freya says, rushing up the stairs already unpacking her makeup. "Did he say anything about where you were going?"

I hurry after Freya, picking up the trail of makeup she had dropped behind her. "He told me to meet him outside my window." I pause. Isn't this like in every werewolf story where the werewolf takes the girl on a date into the forrest, stuff happens and the girl becomes more suspicious that the 'man' isn't a 'man'?

Okay, hold up Rider. This happens to me all the time. I get some idea in my head, and then it gets stuck until I start to actually believe it. Kyle is NOT a werewolf, I just read too many books.

"Wait, what?" Exclaims Freya. "Outside your window? But you're on the second floor!"

"Yeah, I dunno. Maybe he means the bottom floor?" I suggest.

"Or maybe he's just a werewolf." Says Freya.

"Holy crap!" I exclaim. "We have been spending way too much time together!"

Freya gives me a look, before pushing open the door to my bedroom. "Well, it is a full moon tonight."

"It is?" I ask, peering out of my bedroom window. The moon was completely full.

"Here are all the clothes I brought over. I didn't bring anything too fancy because it's the first date and that would be weird. I took heaps of dresses in case you were going out but I also brought over some other more casual clothes, you know just in case." Freya says, laying out all the clothes on top of the mess on my floor.

"Can't I just wear some of my own clothes?" I ask, although I already know the answer.

"No!" Freya yells. "Quick, choose one! I still have to do your makeup!"

All of a sudden, there is a knock on my bedroom window. Freya and I share a glance before beginning to scream.

"GO AWAY! SHE'S NOT READY!!!" Freya screams. I quickly throw on one of the outfits Freya chose for me whist she decides on my makeup. She splashes some mascara and concealer on my face before shoving me towards the window.

"Hi." I say, opening the window.

"Hey." Kyle smiles. "Hi Freya!" He calls out, having heard her dying in the background.

"Okay, first of all- how the hell did you get up here?!?" I ask. Kyle just smiles.

"Come on, I have something to show you." Kyle disappears from the window, having jumped to the ground from the ledge.

"Holy shit, he really is a werewolf!" Freya exclaims. I laugh, running down the stairs to meet Kyle at the front door. On the way down I run into my dad.

"Where the hell are you going and who was screaming?" Dad complains, obviously having just woken up.

"Dad, remember, I told you. I'm going on a date." I remind him, standing up on my tippy toes and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Night dad."

"Night." He mumbles, continuing to head upstairs.

I rush over to the front door, opening it and smiling at Kyle. "Do we go?"

Kyle smiles, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, I guess so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 30 31
"You do have quite the temper." I whispered and saw him look down and laugh. When he looked up, he stepped closer to me and we were an inch apart. I...
545K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
396K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...