Chapter 12

TRAILER TO THE SIDE/TOP!!! Made by my beautiful self ;) i'm so sorry for the crappiness, it's the best I could do.

ALSO, PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT MY NEW STORY, 365 SUNSETS

Anyway, here's the next chapter!
===
I wake up to someone's ass in my face.

Wait... What the fuck?!?

I'm being slung over someone's shoulder, but can't see anything as I'm blindfolded.

"Put me the fuck down you creepy pedofile!" I scream, attacking the man with my fists and kicking my legs into his chest.

"Fuck Rider... You kick like a girl!" The man says. "... That was a compliment, by the way."

"PUT ME DOWN KYLE IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR GENITALS!" I scream.

Kyle laughs, placing me down. Now I can hear lots of voices and cars.

"Kyle... Where are we?" I ask.
Kyle unties my blindfold, removing it so that I can see where he has carried me.

We are outside Bowlers Cafe.
"What is this?" I ask, annoyed that I got woken up for this. Kyle gestures towards the table that Freya and I normally sit at. I look at him, confused.

"Are you going to sit down?" Kyle asks, pulling out a chair of his own. Can I just say, he looks VERY sexy this morning...

"You know, Kyle, usually when two people go out for coffee, the guy asks the girl and DOES NOT kidnap her?"

Kyle's eyes widen. "Yeah, sorry about that. Your dad said I could."

"For real?!?" I ask, surprised.

"Take a seat!" Kyle demands.

I roll my eyes, sitting down. As soon as I do so, a waitress rushes to our table with some coffee and a croissant.
Kyle thanks the waitress, passing me the croissant. "I figured that you like these, going on the way that you fought for mine."

I sigh. "And lost."

Kyle laughs. "At least you didn't forget it and come back to see someone else eating your baby all up!" He whines.

I chuckle. "Sorry... You can have mine now if you want...?"

Kyle's eyes widen. "No! No, you eat that. Eat it all up. All yours."

I give him a weirded out look. "Okay..." I say, taking a big bite out of my croissant.

As soon as I rip a chunk off and begin to chew, I spit it right out again.

"What the fuck is this?!?" I screech.

Kyle smirks. "Just read it!"

"Read it?" I pick up the piece of paper that was in my croissant, reading the small print.

Go out with me?

I look up at Kyle, squinting my eyes at him. "Seriously?!?"

He holds his hands up. "What?!? What did I do?!?"

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "First you're a dickrash to me, and as your apology, you wake me up at FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!" I scream.

"I was excited!"

"And then, to ask me out, you make me choke to death on a piece of paper that was in my food!" I say, completely and utterly pissed off.

"Well... I wanted to be original..." Omigod. Kyle actually looks REALLY cute right now... Like Channing Tatum in She's The Man cute!