REAL chapter 16

OMIGOD WHEN I SAW THIS I LITERALLY SCREAMED!!!! SHY GUY NOW HAS 1K VOTES!!!! THATS ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE (close enough) THAT HAVE VOTED FOR MY STORY!!!!

THANKYOU so much guys, here's a new chapter as a gift! Happy Easter, by the way, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Also, I'm starting a new story and want your opinions on the title. It's called 'One Kiss At A Time.' Would you read it or does it sound too cliche?

Thanks again xxxooo

===

"Another one?" I ask Phoebe, who is currently jumping around squealing.

"Yes, another new boy! I hope he's hot!" She exclaimed. According to her, we have a new boy coming today again.

I shut my locker, standing up and walking down the hall. "Maybe he is."

"If he is, just saying, I have dibs." Announces Phoebe. "Hey, that would mean that you and I both get a new boy!"

I shake my head, sighing. Sometimes I worry about Phoebe. "What if he's not hot?" I suggest.

Phoebe rolls her eyes. "Come on, do you really think I'm that shallow? But dating him would be out of the question."

I laugh, pushing open the door to homegroup. The teacher nods in Phoebe and I's direction, gesturing for us to sit at the front. As if. I start walking towards the back of the room, but stop as Phoebe grabs my arm.

"What are you doing Phoebe?" I whisper.

"We have to sit at the front!" Protests Phoebe.

"I'm not doing shit that the teacher tells me!" I (whisper) exclaim. "I want to sit in our spot at the back."

"But Rider, the new boy is coming today, and I want to be waiting for him at the front. See how there are three seats at the front? Whilst there are spots at the back, he'll be asked to sit up the front with us." Phoebe explains.

"Is that the only math you know?"

"Pretty much."

Phoebe and I sit down at the front, awaiting eagerly for the new boy to arrive. We quietly (well, by quietly I mean so loudly that you can hear us from classrooms on the other side of the school) discussed what he may look like, what his first impression of us would be and things like that.

"What if he has a lip piercing? Or an eyebrow piercing? Or maybe a nose piercing?" Phoebe went on and on about all these completely random things that he may have. "Omigerd he's so hooooot!" She exclaimed.

"You've haven't even seen him yet!"

All of a sudden the door opens. Phoebe and I look towards the boy walking through it.

"Damn, I must say, I'm pretty disappointed." Admits Phoebe.

"Just because he doesn't have a lip piercing." I roll my eyes. He isn't bad looking, he actually exceeded my expectations. He's just not the impossibly good looking guy that Phoebe was expecting.

The teacher tells him to sit down at the front somewhere, and of course as Phoebe had calculated he took the spot in between the two of us.

As he nears us, I get a closer look at him. He's tall, has the slight probability of dimples, has dark brown hair and gorgeous grey eyes. My jaw drops as I realise he has an eyebrow piercing. Omg. He has a freaking eyebrow piercing! Not one of those ugly ones, but one that only certain people can pull off. And boy does he pull it off.

Then again, he's not gorgeous. He does have a slight acne, and has a heroin addict body type (not necessarily implying that he's a heroin addict). Some people may be into that but I personally think it looks unhealthy. It depends really. Besides, what can I say. I like a bit of muscle.

"Hey." He says, smiling at Phoebe and I. Our eyes lock for a moment and I get to witness how truly gorgeous his colourless but somehow full of life eyes are. Since he has only a few very good looking features, I find myself entranced by the ones he does have. "Mind if I sit here?" He asks. He looks slightly nervous, but he also looks to be a generally confident person. Not egotistical, but confident all the same.

"Sorry, but that seats reserved for my imaginary friend, Andy." I joke, placing my hand on the seat he was about to take.

"Who told you my name?" He asks, curious.

"What do you mean?"

"You said Andy. That's my name, and I don't recall mentioning it to you." He laughs.

"Seriously? That's your name? Andy?" I laugh, not believing my ears. "Oh my gosh, how did I guess that?"

"I guess we're made for each other!" He jokes, shaking my hand. "Andy."

"Rider." I introduce myself.

"Actually," Phoebe interrupts, "you guys can't be made for each other since Rider has a boyfriend. But I may or may not be single, and one hundred percent ready to mingle." She is attempting to be what I am assuming is seductive, but failing miserably. Andy takes Phoebes strangeness fairly well, holding out his hand for her to shake. "Phoebe." She introduces herself. "And even though I was joking, I still want you to know that I'm single."

Andy laughs. That five minutes of us he just witnessed probably summed up both our personalities, yet he still hasn't tried to make his escape. This is good. We're getting somewhere here.

The bell rings, and we start to collect our stuff.

"Do you need any help knowing where to go and stuff?" I offer, like the kind person I am.

"Yeah thanks, that would be great." He says, relieved.

"Not as great as me." I say, not being able to help myself.

"Yeah, I mean, I never used to believe in like gods or anything, but I saw one today." He admits, smiling at me, possible implying that I am the god. Or he could have different intentions... "In the mirror. Me." There we go. Of course.

"That's like how I didn't used to get when people would say, 'OMIGOSH, there's no hot people in my school!' Then I realise that of course, I don't even go to their school." I retort.

"Well maybe that's why I moved schools. Because I felt so superior to everyone else there. There were no good-looking people."

"Well lucky you came to this school, in which they have one."

"Where?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Up your ass."

"Wow. That was such a great come back. Everyone bow to Rider." He says, sarcastically.

"Shut up. Yours sucked too."

"Your mum sucks."

Did he just... No. NO. He can not steal my comeback! Now what am I supposed to answer with? What has my life come to?

Then I remember a comeback Freya once used for this, and grin. "Well yours swallows." I say.

"Well... Your face."

Seriously? This bitch is just gonna steal my backup plan? "Well..." Quick, quick, quick! "Ya m-mum..."

Andy pouts. "What's wrong? Did I use up all your comebacks?"

"Did you use up all your energy coming up with them?"

"No." He says.

"I- well- what?" I shake my head. "I don't know what's happening anymore."

Andy smiles at me. "You're pretty cool."

"Really? Cause I've been told before that I'm actually pretty hot." I answer. Andy rolls his eyes. "Shit, we're late for class!" I exclaim. "Come on, in here."

===

So, yeah. Thoughts on Andy?

YAY 1k YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anyway, as usual, check out my other books and stuff, THANKYOU!!!!! for 1k votes, and... Yeah. OMG I'm tired okay bye.