Rejected With The Alpha's Bab...

By indiaJ06

Lol sorry guys I forgot to change my description from when I revamped this story. My name is Nevaeh. I have... More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Bonus Scene
Bonus Scene #2

Ch. 20

10.2K 343 27
By indiaJ06

I wake up in a room full of my mates scent and I let out a long yawn. I look around and realize my kids are no where in sight. I jump out of the comfortable bed and burst through the doors. I run down the halls not even knowing where I'm going but still following my kid's scent.

As soon as I find the room holding their scent I open the doors only to see ace setting up toys as the kids tell him where to put them. "I just put it right there." Ace hiss.

"Don't hiss at me." Jaylyn says putting her hand on her hip. That's definitely my daughter.

Ace puts the toy down and frowns. "You're always frowning." I say walking towards them. I look around the room to see how huge it is.

"I haven't smiled in over a century," he says shrugging in response going back to putting toys on shelf's.

I hear foot steps and turn around towards the door frame to see that female Kason "rescued" walk by.

"HEY!" I yell running towards her. She jumps and looks at me. "Um hi?" she questions.

"Didn't...wasn't you rescued in the woods?" I ask not wanting to say his name.

"And aren't you the mate of the man who supposedly rescued me?" She questions suspiciously.

"How are you a werewolf in a vampire's coven." I question back.

"Sorry to be rude of that is none of your concern...Queen." She responds in a neutral tone, I can tell she genuinely was not trying to sound mean but she was very guarded. And I noticed bruises all over her body. A lot of which was vampire markings.

"Do they...hurt you here?" I ask raising a brow.

"Oh god no. These are some of the nicest people I've ever met." She responds laughing a little. I drop the subject and let eye her a little. "I have a feeling the word nice is a stretch," I say looking back into the room to see Ace and Aiden arguing over where the toy looks better at.

Jaylyn walks out the room and her and Danielle is off to somewhere. I'm about to stop them before the woman in front of me stops me. "Don't worry they're only going to the coven's garden." She says watching her daughter run off.

I say bye to her and walk back in the room. I look around to see it's not that bad. Although the smell of death is extremely strong it's not that bad. "Ace. I've decided to let you interact with m- our kids. But can you show me to a library or something."

Ace nods his head and lifts me up as soon as I blink I'm surrounded by books. "Thank you." I mumble. I look around to see three other vampires in the room and they watch me.

I try to wash off their stares but I can steal feel their eyes burning holes in my back. A male vampire in the room speeds up to me and sits down. "Hmm...I don't know you, so you're obviously new. And you're not dead so you're not from this coven. But you reek of power..."

"Don't Tell me you slept with King Ace...I bet you did Just letting you know there has been plenty females before you and there will be plenty females after you." He states crossing his arms.

That hurt.

I put on a strong face and answer his accusations "Um no ew... I did not sleep with Ace-" all of a sudden people hiss at me.

What did I do wrong now?

"Did you just call the most ruthless dead person on earth by his first name without the adding the title king to it and then had the audacity to insult him? You're dead meat walking but favor? Before you die can I drink your blood? Your blood smells amazing." This Guy is weird.

"No. I did not sleep with Ace. I am his Mate. And if there will be plenty females after me. I might as well not give this mate thing a try." I say slamming the book shut I was skimming through. His eye widens and a hint of fear is in them and he quickly covers it up.

"No way...If so let out your scent." What will letting out my scent have to do with anything. I push my thoughts away and let my scent out. We wait a few seconds and the male laughs out, "I knew you weren't telling the truth...I mean a dog? Queen of vampires that is utterly stupid."

I'm about to mask it back right before a whisk of air push behind me and hands tighten around my waist.

"Mine." Ace whispers pulling me into his embrace giving a natural glare to anyone near us. Instantly people look at me either with anger, jealousy, disgust, or if I'm lucky admiration.

"But she's a dog." A blonde headed bitch whines. Ace eyes dart towards the source of the voice and dangerous and feral chemo signals release off of him.

"Speak to her that way again and I will erase your existence off of this very earth. Do not test me Sapphire, let's not forget about what happened to the last man to upset me." He says lowly and not a single person eyes meet his. Not even sparing her a glance he looks back at me with apologetic eyes.

And once I finally relax in his touch he zooms away as if he wasn't here.

I wonder if this is how Iris felt when Barry would do that to her?

As soon as he leaves I return to my book shelf. I finally find a book I like and turns around to walk away but of course that blonde bitch is right in front of me. "Personal bubble back up." I say make a invisible bubble with my hands.

She steps forward and I stand my ground. "He would never want you. I'm in his bed every night. I was his first so why would he want that when he could want this." I'm pretty sure the vein on my head is sticking out. I lay my book down on the table and look at her icy blue eyes.

It took everything in me not to beat her head in with it.

I push her back with my right hand. "Like I said personal bubble... secondly let's set some ground rules. I don't give a flying fuck when you had him I mean he is probably over centuries of age, I'd be stupid to believe he hasn't had sex before but just know he's mine now. Thirdly pop my personal bubble again and I'll pop that mouth of yours now get out of the way so I can go see my goddamn kids." I says pushing her back farther.

I bump my shoulder roughly against hers and stump back to where my kids scent are located. I see Ace having a staring contest with Damien and flashbacks of Kason doing the same thing pops in my mind. I quickly push them away and I go sit in a corner of the room. Opening my book up.

I feel Ace eyes on me and I ignore them. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Keep your hoes on a leash because if another one confronts me I'm going to punch her until I hear that stupid heartbeat stop." I growl lowly gripping the book hard.

"Who confronted you?" He asks simply but I can basically smell the anger in his voice. "No one I can't handle." I respond still ignoring his glaze that's burning holes in me. His hand is gently under my chin and he lifts my face up but nothing about his expression nor tone was gentle and he asks again a little frustrated "Who confronted you?" By the way he's asking he already knows but he wants me to confirm his thoughts.

"No one. I can take care of myself." His hand visibly tenses around my face and I gulp. He's not into abuse is he. He better not be. Because I stabbed one mate I could always stab the other.

"I knew it was Sapphire all along. I saw the whole thing." He says relaxing. How?

"How did you know it was blonde bitch and why did you just stand there?" His face hardens again and he zooms out the room did he just trick me? I look at the kids play wrestling and I run after him even though I'm positive he's already there. After about 5 minutes of running I find his scent and I open the doors to see his hand around the girls throat.

And not in the good way.

This is a nice view I mean her face doesn't turn colors since she isn't breathing but the look of her trying to remove his hands is- what am I saying, since when did I become so sadistic?

I run up to him to remove his hands. "Let her go." I say trying to remove his stone like hands. This is like trying to tell a brick wall to get out the way. "Ace. Let her go." His chest rumbles in approval of me saying his name but I ignore him.

How can he be so...him in a time like this?

"Ace." He finally looks at me and he slowly lets her go. As soon as her feet touch the ground his hands lift me up and as soon as I blink and pinned against the wall hard. I should have a concussion. He can be so gentle.

But also so dominant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.3K 13
Rejecting a mate was a taboo but a male human mate couldn't make it any worse. As an Alpha, the strongest one to be exact, having a weak as a mate wi...
9.1M 263K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
7.9K 332 26
I looked into his eyes and Cammie screamed mate. AGAIN? I've heard of a second chance mate, but why was mine the SAME PERSON? Can 3 girls accept the...
1.4K 41 21
"I Tyler Shephard, future Alpha of the Pyramid Pack reject you Ava Andrew as the Future Luna of this Pack and my mate". Soon as those words escaped h...