I love you, Roseanne Park Cha...

By myonlyrosie

Lisa, an infamous rapper and dancer, yet phenomenally loved all around the globe has never loved anyone more... More

Chapter 1: 박채영
Chapter 2: 내 장미
Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐
Chapter 4 : 파스타
Chapter 5 : 내 사랑
Chapter 6 : You & I
Chapter 7 : Memories
Chapter 8 : Cold Hearts
Chapter 9 : Hidden feelings
Chapter 10 : The Truth
Chapter 11 : Stay
Chapter 12: Fraction
Chapter 13: Confusion
Chapter 14: Face Down
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17: Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Dreaming vs Reality
Chapter 20: The Road to Recovery
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Something's Off
Chapter 23: Bad Place
Chapter 24: The Grudge
Chapter 25: Smile, Love
Chapter 26: The One Where Lisa Knows
Chapter 27: Promises
Chapter 28: Clashing
Chapter 29: Nothing
Chapter 30: Simple
NEW BOOK ALERT 😜
CHAPTER 31: No

Chapter 19: Family

2.8K 102 9
By myonlyrosie

Jisoo's POV

"...then I woke up," Lisa finished her sentence as all of us listened intently. I felt a tight squeeze around my hand, only to find Jennie holding it close to her chest.

"Jendeukie, you okay?," I whispered in her ear as Chaeyoung continues to smother Lisa.

She turns her head towards me and whispers back "I hope that never happens to you. I don't know what I'd do i-if...," she bites her bottom lip as if she's deep in thought.

Aish, she's so cute.

I pulled her closer, wrapping my arms around her tiny frame. "I'll always find my way back to you, my love."

We stayed in that position, our hearts happy to see Lisa's recovery going smoothly.

"So, when can I get out of this dump?," chuckled Lisa. Her eyes beaming with excitement, typical crackhead.

She just woke up from a freaking coma less than 30 minutes ago, and she's already talking about getting out.

We laughed as Chaeyoung slaps her arm, nagging at her.

"LALISA MANOBAN! YOU ARE STAYING IN THIS BED UNTIL THE DOCTOR SAYS YOU CAN GO HOME," Chaeyoung huffs, her eyes brows furrowed in worry.

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm staring at Lisa in disbelief.

How can she joke in a time like this??!!

"PARK CHAE YOUNG!," she suddenly yelled back at me.

"WHAT? ARE YOU OKAY??," I started searching her arms, then her face. Did I squeeze her hand too hard?

"Calm down babe," she giggles "I was just kidding."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Anyways, how are you feeling?," she asked as she intertwined our fingers.

"I-I'm fine," I replied "I'm just glad you're okay," I smiled at her.

She let out a big sigh as our foreheads leaned on each other.

COUGH COUGH

I turned to see JYP's CEO; Director Park accompanied by Jackson.

"I'm glad you're awake Lisa," Director Park spoke. He made his way toward us and gave us a small smile.

"Sajangnim," Lisa greeted him and slightly bowed, I watched as she winces in pain.

"L-Lisa, careful your body isn't recovered yet...," I helped her back into her bed.

"Please, just rest. I'm glad to see your girls are taking great care of you," he moves his hands from his back, revealing a beautiful bouquet of lilies "here's a small get well soon present."

I watched as Lisa smiled and thanked him, Jennie and Jisoo joining in and greeting him as well.

We've met Director Park probably a handful of times, Jensoo and I. He's always cheerful and polite to everyone, which is why everyone loves him so much.

But when it comes down to business, as we heard from Lisa, he's opinionated and firm. That's what makes him one of the most respected in the industry.

After exchanging pleasantries, Jackson got a call and they had to leave to attend a press conference.

In the 3 weeks that Lisa had been in a coma, the media found out about her condition and there were countless rumours about how she got into the hospital.

Jackson was wrecking his brain working with their PR team to suss how much damage control strategies they would have to release to the press.

Up till a point in the second week, where dispatch releases photos of me going into the hospital a few days in a row.

Which then obviously triggered YG and multiple threats from him again.

- Flashback -

I looked over at Lisa, realising that I fell asleep on the side of her bed again, hoping that she would miraculously be awake and smiling like she would normally.

But her eyes were still shut, her body still and lifeless.

I held her hand and gave it a tight squeeze, when suddenly my phone started vibrating next to me.

Glancing at the caller ID I saw "Yang Sajangnim". I knew this would have to do with dispatch's photos.

Me: Yeoboseyo Sajangnim.

YG: Rosé, we need to have a conversation about the news. You know what I'm talking about don't you?

Me: I'm not too sure I understand. Which news are you referring to?

YG: Don't act coy with me.

I sighed as he raised his voice on the other line, slowly making my way out of the room to speak.

YG: I'll bet you're with her now. May I remind you what happened the last time you didn't follow our rules, Rosé?

Me: No sir. I'm fully aware.

YG: Good, then I expect you to be back in my office in an hour.

Me: Sorry, but I'm not going to do that.

There was an eerie silence before it was interrupted with an angry sigh.

YG: DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU? ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID IN MY OFFICE IN AN HOUR OR SAY GOODBYE TO LISA'S CAREER.

I sighed to myself again. With everything that's going on in the media, all the rumours or theories about Lisa and I or about Blackpink, the whole incident with Jungkook, I've just had enough. I know I can't please everyone, and I don't intend to, but I've had it with people threatening our relationship.

YG: HELLO?

Enough is enough.

Me: With all due respect Sajangnim, you do not have any authority to do that.

Breathe Chaeng, breathe.

Me: If you wish to have me come in to discuss business, I'd gladly do so, but if this is just a threat to her career, I'm sorry but I would have to politely decline your invite.

Breathe.

Me: And with regards to "saying bye to Lisa's career", I think you should be the scared one. She's much bigger than you think, her influence and her fans won't be fooled by any of your efforts to ruin her life.

I heard an evil chuckle on the other line.

YG: Fine, if that's how you want to play it. I have many other... viable options for you to reconsider your decision.

Then he hung up.

It felt like all oxygen got knocked out of my lungs as I let out a breath. What did he mean by that?

Oh God.

What if he meant Jennie and Jisoo-unnie?

I didn't even think of them when I was retaliating.

The possibility of him threatening their careers.

My fingers dialling Jennie's number while I anxiously wait for her to pick up.

Jennie: Rosie? What's up?

Me: Unnie...

I couldn't hold it back anymore, the tears started falling and my heart started to tighten.

Jennie: Rosie?

There was a tightness around my heart, it felt like someone was squeezing it really tightly.

Me: I-I talked to Sajangnim... a-and he f-found out a-about..

It got harder to breath, every time I breathed in, my chest would feel a tight pain.

Jennie: Hang in there okay, Jisoo and I will be right there. Just stay on the phone with me and take slow breaths.

Jennie: Breathe in... 1 2 3

Somehow Jennie knew I was having a little panic attack before it registered in my brain. Thankfully they were just on the way to the hospital when I called.

________________________________

After I had gotten my breathing back to normal, and started feeling better, I told Jensoo about the conversation with YG. They nodded their heads as I explained, slowly seeing Jennie's eyes burn with rage and Jisoo's jaw clenching.

It was really scary.

Jisoo: What a bastard! I'm gonna-

Jennie: You're gonna what? Huh? Beat him up?

Jisoo: Damn right I am!

Jennie: Please don't be a tough guy now, you beating him up isn't going to solve anything Chu.

Jisoo: BUT HE MADE OUR PASTA CRY!!

Jennie: So you're just gonna go bear every person up if they make Chaeyoung cry?

Jisoo: YES

Jennie rolled her eyes at Jisoo-unnie and then faced me, her hands on my shoulders.

Jennie: Rosie, look. We knew what we were signing up for the moment we said yes to being a part of this.

Me: Yeah, but I didn't think YG would...

Jennie: I'm not talking about freakin YG. I'm talking about Blackpink. We're a family, and whether you like it or not...

She gave me a stern look which somehow looked a little soft too.

Jennie: We stick together through thick and thin. So if YG wants to pick a fight with you, he's picking a fight with all of us.

Jisoo: YEAH! Sucker won't know what hit him.

Jisoo throws a few air punches as Jennie continued to roll her eyes at her, but I caught her smiling at Jisoo's dorkiness.

Me: Thank you unnies. I really don't know what I'd do without you. I'm just so sorry that-

Jennie: Stop that. Don't apologise, none of this is your fault Rosie.

Jisoo then comes in and hugs us both.

Jisoo: We're here for you and Lisa, you guys are our family.

I teared up at all the emotional and moral support I was feeling.

Through thick and thin.

Jennie: Besides, don't mean to toot our own horn, but honestly I know our Blinks will continue to support us through YG's bullshit. They know what's up cause they're woke as fuck.

Jisoo: Yeah, we're much bigger than YG anyway. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but we could do much more without his constant breathing down our every single move.

- End of Flashback -

"Chaeng?," I could hear Lisa repeatedly calling for me.

She giggled as I blinked a few times "I've been saying your name about 50 times now."

Was I daydreaming for that long?

________________________________

A/n

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are well :)

And also hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I do realise that Jennie calls Chaeng, Rosie, so if I didn't add that in the previous chapters... mianhae~

Anyways, love you guys and hope you have a great day/week ahead!

Remember, if you're ever going through something rough or you just need someone to talk to; I'm here for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881 99 7
Pete is just a regular boy, living with his mother and his grandmother. Everything would be great, if not for his abusive father and the bullies at s...
5K 411 8
Extras especiales Johnlock de Navidad que los lectores de Las perlas de Agra me encargaron como regalo.
14.9K 933 21
If there's something that makes Rosie thinks she's different from the others then it's her ability to see ghost. Yes, that ability gives her hard tim...
4.4K 243 26
River E. Carter is the perfect son a father could hope for. He is intelligent, has perfect manners and he is a gentleman with every young lady he me...