I love you! (BakuDeku Omegave...

By ItsPipiBois

⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS I ALSO DO NOT OWN THE ARTWORK, I FOUND IT ON INSTAGRAM⚠️ ... More

Introduction!
~1~ First Day
~2~ W-What am i thinking!?
~3~ no title.
~4~ H-Hi Kacchan..!
~5~ Pathetic.
~6~ Midoryia.
~7~ I am worth it!
~8~ K-Kacchan?
~9~ WHAT THE HELL!?
~10~ you're lying.
~11~ lost
~12~ Where is he!?
~13~ STOP IT! PLEASE!
~14~ ah ah ah~
Not a chapter, sorry!
~17~ k....c...cha...n..
~18~ Izuku!
~19~ I-I.............................. do to....
~20~ boyfriends?
~21~ im back!
~23~ sore but happy
~24~ hahahahaha-
~25~ Puppy love
~26~ Patience
~27~ Blissful before painful
~28~ Its fluffy, I promise
~29~ Busy as a bee
~30~ Huh?
~31~ Differences

~22~ yee boiiiiiii-

7.4K 198 198
By ItsPipiBois

I know it hasn't been long, but I want to write okay.

Most votes said LEMON

But, I am shy, so.. it's gonna get cut off ;v;

Thanks!

Izuku panted heavily, he's body feeling undeniable heat and pain, he whimpered as it felt like he was being punched in the gut, he slowly sat up, taking off the clothes that he had, hoping it would help with the heat.

The cold air hit his skin, and he cooled down for a couple seconds, before the heat came back doubled. He whined in pain and cuddled back into his nest, pulling katsuki's pillow case close to him, holding it to his chest, he felt a tiny bit better, tears brimming his eyes he shakily grabbed his phone from his desk.

Going to google search, he looked up
"How to help heat without pills or alpha."
He looked at the search results and his eyes grew wide, looking down at himself he whimpered, flashbacks of his first heat hit him like a truck.

Izuku was around 10 (seems young, but then you look at girls having periods at 10 😂), thankfully he was in his room, his body grew hot, it wasn't bad at first, so he just turned his fan on, he smiled and continued playing with his All Might action figure, he soon started feeling hotter and hotter until he cried of the pain he was feeling, he quickly got up to run to his mother, but his legs felt like jelly.

He stumbled his way to his mother downstairs, tripping over himself every step "Mommy!" He cried in pain, to which his mother swiftly turned to her son, wondering the panic in his voice, her eyes widened at the sight of her precious Izuku.

His face was cherry red, tears falling down from his forest green eyes that were half lidded and filled with fear, he leaned up against the door frame to the kitchen, she quickly put the plate she was cleaning down and rushed to Izuku, knelling she whipped his tears. "What's wrong, Izuku?" She asked in a small voice cradling the small figure, "it hurts!" He whimpered, hiding himself in his mother's neck.

She rubbed his back, slowly lifting him up, "Izuku, were gonna go to the doctors office, okay? Do you want something to help you feel better? Like a stuffed animal?" Inko asked, terrified for her son. Izukus head shot up "I want Kacchan! We haven't hung out in awhile!" He said with a smile before biting his lip and sinking back onto his mother's neck.

Inko nodded and grabbed her phone as she walked to the car, she placed Izuku in the back seat and he put on his seatbelt, Inko Pat his head before going to the driver side, calling Mitsuki Bakuguo. The ride wasn't long but it was long enough for her to talk to Mitsuki. She pulled into the parking lot and picked up her son, walking towards the building she put Izuku down on a waiting chair. Going up to the front desk, she smiled lightly at the female working there.

Izuku shook his head, not wanting to think about that time again, he groaned 'I guess if it makes me feel... better..' he thought with a crimson blush.

This is were the lemon starts, mostly just Izuku for the beginning uwu

He bit his lip, trying to suppress a whimper while also trying to feel better, it felt like his whole body was on fire, and he wanted an alpha, mainly his biggest crush, pushing against Katsuki's clothing and pillows to get any relief.

After a few minutes he couldnt help but feel some relief, his breath started to get heavy but he wasn't even thinking, his head was completely empty, and as soon as he snapped out of it he realised he was on his back and his heat wasn't as bad.

He panted heavily, looking up at the ceiling in a daze, he quickly grabbed some tissues and a water bottle from his desk. With a semi disgusted face, he washed and cleaned himself, he soon finished and placed his water bottle on the desk, throwing the tissues away.

He purred quietly and sunk back into his nest, cuddling the pillow Bakuguo gave him. The heat in his body just mellow. He fell asleep curled up in a ball.

2:49 AM

Izuku woke up drenched in sweat, he pushed his hair back out of his face, slick was all around him, he blushed lightly, embarrassed of himself, he placed a hand on his stomach, he was starving, but how could he go out like this? 

Izuku put on Urarakas hoodie, that was a little tight on him, and some sweatpants, quickly heading out for the kitchen, once he got there he grabbed some crackers, opening the fridge he grabbed some cheese and salami, heading back to his room quickly, he ate some of his crackers, until another wave of heat hit him like a truck, he was losing sense, and when his abdomen hurt extremely, he lost it, getting up and running to his boyfriends room, he slammed open the door with tears in his eyes.

Katsuki shot up from the loud noise, rubbing his eyes he looked over at his door, his eyes widened when he saw his boyfriend in tears, he quickly threw his blankets off of himself, placing his feet on the carpet he walked over to him, "What's wrong?" He asked softly, katsuki was different, was it because they were now dating? Or because he was in heat? Katsuki pushes Izuku's hair out of his face, wiping his tears, Izuku fell into the males chest. "Kachannnn..." he whined, snuggling up to him.

The smell of an alpha made Izuku go even more crazy, tears falling from his eyes, katsuki sighed softly, kissing the males forehead, he picked him up and placed him on his bed, laying down next to him, Izuku muttered words, and katsuki just stared at him. "Deku, I still can't hear your mumbling." He said, lifting the males chin. Izuku blushed a crimson colour, "I... I wanna be the little spoon..." he whispered, hiding his face with his hands.

Katsuki smirked and him, kissing his neck lightly, Izuku gasped and gripped onto his shirt, biting his lip 'am I really that sensitive!?' He screamed at himself. He soon flipped himself around so katsuki couldn't see his face, and he got what he wanted, he was the little spoon, katsuki's arms wrapped around his waist, he purred quietly, knowing that katsuki didn't like it before, basically covering his mouth.

Katsuki snuggled his face into Izuku's neck, the smell of an omega in heat almost drove him insane, he had to keep himself back from fucking him without warning. Izuku's breath soon levelled out, falling asleep in the Alphas hold, 'damn it Deku, what were you thinking.' Katsuki thought, leaving small butterfly kisses on his neck, making the sleeping omega wiggle and moan.

'DAMN IT.' Katsuki thought, lifting Izuku's sweater alittle, placing his hand on the males stomach, his eyes narrowed as he smelled another scent, lifting up the hoodie he smelt it, growling softly as he got the scent of Uraraka, basically ripping the sweater off of him, Izuku shivered slightly, but Katsuki smiled, kissing the males shoulder blade and wrapping his arms around the males waist again.

Katsuki soon fell asleep, the scent of his omega was tempting, but he would get his fill when he was awake.

In the morning.

Katsuki's alarm clock went off, 6 am sharp. He turned it off and sat up, stretching, he looked down and saw a sweater on the ground, he was confused at first but then looked over at his bed, he found his sleeping omega, shifting at the loss of warmth, he slowly opened his eyes but then shut them again, holding his stomach, Izuku groaned as tears brimmed his eyes, katsuki frowned and wiped his tears, Izuku's eyes widened and he looked up at the male, he jumped back in surprise, but his body didn't like that, and he sunk back down onto the bed.

"Want me to take you back to your room?" Katsuki asked, looking at the male in pain. Izuku bit his lip and nodded quickly, katsuki slowly picked up the male, and Izuku wrapped his arms around his neck, his legging locking around his waist, the smaller male began to pant and blush, his short nails digging into katsukis shirt, "were almost there, Deku, it's okay." He cooed to the male, lightly kissing his neck, he smirked as he heard a soft moan.

Soon katsuki opened Izuku's bedroom door, and Izuku jumped out of katsukis arms, sinking into his nest, Izuku purred loudly, his eyes widened and he blushed, seeing that katsuki was still in the room. "May I?" Katsuki asked, placing a foot in the omegas nest, izuku slowly nodded, biting his lip, he was in need of his alpha, he could barely keep himself back, and when katsuki laid down next to him, he couldn't resist "please, help me..." he whimpered, looking up at the alpha with want.

Katsuki blushed very lightly, tilting Izuku's head up, he slammed his lips onto the omegas, Izuku's eyes widened, but then slowly closed. He was happy, his alpha was going to help him, he wrapped his arms around the males neck, deepening the kiss, after a couple more moments, they pulled away for air, Izuku looked up at him, going back in for another kiss, which katsuki was happy to, katsukis tongue licked at Izuku's bottom lip, izuku whimpered but complied.

They were both blushing madly, even Katsuki was blushing, they held onto eachother, Izuku pleading in his head that he could get the relief he was looking for, and Katsuki in his head was actually a little embarrassed, he had never done anything like this, but he was happy that he could with his Omega.

Izuku moaned softly, "hurry... please..." he purred, placing his hand on katsukis cheek. Katsuki smirked a little cockily "but, I still have time to play." He cooed, kissing down the males jawline, moving to his Collar bone, sucking on different spots to make hickeys all over, he wanted to show that he was taken, and that no one else could have him.

"Kacchan.." he whimpered, and Katsuki smiled, "shhh, this is your time to rest. Let me do all the work." He said seductively, hooking his thumb on the edge of izukus sweatpants, Izuku's blush made him want to see more, he pulled down the other males sweatpants, Izuku blushed a cherry red and turned onto his side, trying to hide himself.

"You can't hide yourself forever, Deku." Katsuki said with a little chuckle, it reminded him of everytime the Omega blushed, he would cover his whole head instead of his face, slowly turning the omega back to face him, he hovered above him with a bright blush, "don't worry, it will only hurt for a bit." He whispered into the freckled boy's ear, which made him shiver, Izuku whimpered and pulled at the hime of katsuki pants.

"Damn, aren't we excited?" He teased, pushing the male down into his nest, he was panting heavily as he felt like he was burning "Please.. please hurry..!" He whimpered, tears starting to stream down his cheeks "Shh, you have to be patient, Deku.." he whispered, running his hands down the others sides, even though he himself was barely holding himself together, wanting to destroy the male to the point where he could feel anything below his waist.

Izuku whined loudly and panted, reaching up and holding onto his shoulders to steady himself "That's it.. that's my good boy.." he praised the omega, making him blush heavily and whine louder, his scent getting more pungent and almost destroying any self restraint Katsuki had.

He groaned loudly and covered his nose "Deku.." he whispered huskily, biting into his shoulder and lifting up his legs a little. Izuku moaned softly and looked up at him "please.. please..!" He whimpered, gently hitting his chest "Use your words~" he teased into his ear, making Izuku melt into his nest again.

He laughed softly and looked down at the other, taking off his shirt as he looked at the other "There? Do you like that?" He smirked, watching as the male slowly morphed into a strawberry
(Metaphorically, green hair, freckles, red like a strawberry- sorry I'll shut up)
"More?" Katsuki teased, pressing his hand on the males chest, making him not quickly, his boxers started to get wet and sticky.

He chuckled and took off his sweatpants, grabbing the males chin "You little pervert." He smirked, watching him beg and squirm "That's my sweet little pervert.." he whispered into his ear which made him squeak and go quiet, closing his eyes tightly.

He grabbed the hem of the others boxers and pulled them off quickly, not wanting to waste anymore time as his scent was making him lose his mind "Hold your legs for me." Katsuki grabbed the others thighs, lifting them up almost to his chest, it surprised Katsuki because he could have gone further "Holy fuck you're flexible.." he whispered, just getting harder at the sight.

"Ngh.. Kacchan.." he whimpered and lifted up his legs more "Please fuck me.." Katsuki's eyes widened and he groaned "fuck.." he grumbled, pulling off his boxers and being the RESPONSIBLE TEENAGER HE WAS, grabbed a condom and opened the packet, putting it on his dick.

Izuku panted slightly and laid his head back, just wanting the other to hurry up and rail him. Slick was already a mess everywhere so Katsuki didn't bother asking if he had any lube, he looked at the male and slowly pushed in, groaning at the tightness and holding onto the others thighs "Fuck.. Deku, you feel amazing..!" He smirked confidently, already starting to thrust into him at a slow pace.

Izuku was already moaning and panting "Look at you.. so fucking beautiful!" He groaned and sped up, he loved the look of pleasure on his face, he gasped loudly "Oh my god! Kacchan!~" he moaned loudly, back arching slightly as tears started falling again, as his head fell back onto the nest again "Izuku, look at me." He demanded, grabbing his chin roughly and forcing the other to look at him,

He was sobbing in pleasure, back arched slightly, face redder then the brightest tomato, legs already trembling beside the other as he held them. "That's it.." he smirked, almost like he was addicted to the others face of pleasure, biting into his neck and lifting up his hips more, starting to pound into him roughly, he gasped loudly and came, it was covering both of their chests and Izuku was already slightly tired before another wave of heat hit him.

He was moaning so loudly "oh fuck..! Again! Again!~" he moaned loudly, gripping onto the nest as his back arched more "OH PL-" he wasn't able to finish because the other covered his mouth "Shhh, or else others will hear you~" Katsuki whispered into his ear, making Izuku moan so loudly.

"Please please..~" he whispered this time, lifting his legs higher. Katsuki smirked and pounded so roughly "Oh my god, Izuku, you feel so amazing!" He groaned and let his head rest back a little bit as he started nearing his climax, Izuku moaned so loudly, his eyes widening when Katsuki said his first name, he felt more then just Katsukis dick in him, butterflies erupted in his stomach and he blushed darker.

His back arched off the mattress and he came again, letting out a long drawn out moan and he tried closing his legs. Katsuki moaned and bit the males neck, soon he came into the condom, making Izuku whine loudly and hold onto the other.

"Izuku.." he grumbled, moving closer to the males neck, kissing every bite mark he ever made "please.. please mark me.." Izuku whimpered, moving to show his nape to the other. Katsuki blushed heavily "are.. you sure?" He asked, making the younger of the two nod. He sighed softly and moved the males hair, biting into the back of his neck hard enough to pierce through the skin.

He moaned softly and held onto the male, he slowly pulled out while marking the other, taking off the condom, tying it and slowly releasing the others neck, looking at the bleeding bite mark on the back of his lovers neck before he threw away the condom, wiping the males nape and rubbing his side.

He panted softly and looked up at the other, closing his eyes and laying down again.

(Katsuki is a dick-)

"Midoriya? Are you in there?" Iida asked from the other side of the door, katsuki started to suck on Izuku's neck, on his scent glands where he was extremely sensitive. "Y-Yeah! I'm in.... here!" He quickly yelled, trying not to moan. "May I come in?" Iida asked and katsuki responded by biting onto the others neck, holding Izukus hands down onto the bed.

"No!" Izuku cried as he saw the door handle jiggle alittle, "I-I'm.. uH. SICK! Yeah..! I'm... sick!!" Izuku yelled shaking from immense pleasure, quickly pulling katsuki away from his neck and planting his lips onto his lovers, moaning quietly into the kiss to not be to loud, the alpha smirked into the kiss and bit down on the other males bottom lip, making Izuku whimpered and gripped onto the other.

"Okay, I'll tell Sensei you were sick, good well soon, Midoriya." Iida said through the door and they heard footsteps fading away, katsuki pulled away from the kiss and smirked at the breathless omega, moaning softly and stuttering the others name like it was the only word he knew.

Izuku placed one of his hands on the side of katsukis face, smiling and trying to get any cuddles he could from his alpha "Either use your words or go to sleep." He growled softly.

(Oh my god, this is so cringe..)

He blushed a crimson color "please cuddle me.." he mumbled, getting his breath back so he wasn't panting anymore, the Alpha complied and laid next to the other, pulling him closer, Izuku just blushed more and smiled cuddling into the others chest.

He fell asleep for a few minutes, before he started to heat up, not because of his heat, but because of how many blankets and clothes were around him, his alphas cuddles also weren't helping.

Izuku whimpered and craved attention,
(Damn heats suck)
He pawed at katsuki's chest, "the fuck you want now?" He growled, pulling the other closer, placing his head back onto onto katsuki chest, he could hear his lovers fast heart beat, and that made him smile, it felt like both their heart beats were in sync, "I love you." Izuku mumbled, a purr erupting from his throat as he wrapped his arms around the older males neck.
(I hope katsukis older, I don't really care at this point to look it up)

"I love you to, we should get cleaned up though." Katsuki said through a small yawn, Izuku whimpered "just a little longer.. please..?" Izuku asked, looking up at his alpha with puppy dog eyes, "ugh, fine.." katsuki mumbled, kissing his omegas forehead. Izuku smiled, he felt extremely happy, he had everything he wanted, granted he'd probably be pouty later about being sore.

AH HA, ITS DONE, FUCK YOU WRITERS BLOCK
IM SO SORRY FOR THE BIG WAIT, I suck 😭

Holy shit this went 3000 words over my usual chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 3.1K 19
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 , 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 . "𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘...
28.9K 2.7K 37
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
25.2K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...