The Possessive Billionaire[ON...

By TheTallBabe

"You are mine Alexandra"he whispered between gritted teeth,"and no one is going to change that". I took a de... More

The Possessive Billionaire
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter twenty seven

28K 923 129
By TheTallBabe

Chapter twenty seven

"Jay!We need to leave"I said,struggling to escape Jay's grip.He pushed me on the wall and continued to kiss my neck,making me weak in the knees.

"Just one minute"He whispered,then raised his head and nibbled on my right ear,"You look extra sexy tonight".

"You're gonna ruin my makeup-"

"Shut the fuck up Alexandra"He growled squeezing my ass,my dress going higher,way higher.He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer,my lips meeting his forcefully.

"I know you are both horny as fuck but can you leave 'this' to after midnight?"Peyton said.We both stopped and faced her.She stood by the door with her hands crossed over her chest.The worst part?Noah stood next to her.

"Hmm..umm..Hi Noah"I said awkwardly fixing my dress.Jay on the other hand stood calmly smiling,"Hey man"he greeted him.

"We need to go!"Peyton said grabbing Noah's hand and pulling him with her to the exit.The minute they left I turned around and hit Jay on his chest,"Do you realise how awkward this was?!""

"No"he shrugged nonchalantly,"Come on big ass".He threw an arm over my shoulder and we both walked out of the penthouse,and headed to the car.After 20 minutes,we arrived to the party location.It was at a huge venue and apparently this Cecilia girl,Jay's friend,was someone pretty important.

We entered the place and I just knew we were gonna have a heck of a good time here.

"Jay!"A beautiful woman at the door greeted us,"Finally you're here!"

She had wavy black hair and wore a short red party dress with black heels to match.Jay hugged her,"Cecelia,Long time no see!This is my wife,Alexandra,and her friend Peyton and boyfriend Noah"Jay introduced us.She quickly pulled me into a hug,"So you're the girl that got Jay to settle down!Way to go girl!"She chuckled,"This is my fiancee Paul"she continued pointing at the man in the black suit talking to a bunch a guys.

"It's really nice to meet you Cecelia"I smiled.She nodded,"The pleasure's all mine love!Now go,your table is right there on the right".

We all went over to our table where some of Jay's friends were already at.

"Hey guys"Jay greeted his friends as we all sat down on the rounded table.A certain someone caught my attention,"Gavin!"

Jay's bestfriend turned around,"Oh hey,it's hot stuff!"

"Shut the fuck up Gavin"Jay said jokingly,"Before I shove my fist in your mouth".

Gavin shrugged with an innocent smile,"your wife is super hot dude".I laughed and sat down next to him,"Well thank you".

"Your wife is super hot dude"Jay mimicked Gavin and sat down with a frown like a grumpy boy,"Motherfucker".

I chuckled at the sight,"Idiot".Leaning over a bit,I placed a kiss on his cheek.But when I backed off,I realized that Jay wasn't even looking at me.His eyes were somewhere else.

I followed his gaze.

Looks like it's on SOMEONE else.

"Jay?"I mumbled.He quickly faced me,"Yeah babe?"

"Something wrong?"

His poker face quickly faded and a soft smile replaced it,"No baby it's all good".

I nodded and smiled even tho I wasn't very convinced.

* * *

"Cheers!"We all screamed and chugged down the tequila.Jay sat next to me quiet as a mouse.

"Baby,are you sure nothing is wrong?"I asked him.He looked distracted even tho he was looking me straight in the eyes.It's like his mind was elsewhere.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom"he simply said kissing my forehead,then walked away.My eyes followed him until he disappeared in the men's restrooms.

Ten minutes passed by and Jay wasn't back yet.I stood up to go find him,and my eyes landed on something,more like someone.

A tall brunette stood in front of Jay.She wore a pretty blue dress and by how I could see it,she was beautiful.They were chatting.He seemed interested in what she had to tell him.

I sat back down and poked Gavin,"Gavin,do you know that girl over there?"

After he scanned the area,his smile faded and he looked at me,"Umm.."

"Well?"

"Well..yeah".

"Who's she?"

"No one important"He shrugged like he didn't care."I'm not buying that,who is she?"

"She..she's Jay's ex".

"Oh"was all I could manage to say.I looked back at them and there they were,laughing about something he said.

"What's her name?"I asked Gavin,trying not to sound dry.He scratched his head,"Mmm..Sky Aldridge".

Why am I getting so stressed about this?It's just his ex girlfriend right?He doesn't have feelings for her anymore,I mean-Woah?!Did she just grab his hand?!

I bet that if someone saw the way I'm starring right now they would think I'm a lunatic.The area started to get crowded and I could not longer find or see them anymore.

Gavin placed his hand on his arm,"Are you okay?"

I stood up and walked away without replying,anger boiling inside of me.I rushed to the bathroom trying to hold back the tears in my eyes.We came to have fun but instead this what's her face shows up and Jay disappears with her.

As soon was I walked in the bathroom she pops up in my face.There she was,checking herself out in the mirror.Why bitch so you can make yourself pretty in front of MY man?!

Hold it together Alex.

I opened the sink and washed my hands,carefully watching her.She was beautiful,and it shattered every bit of confidence I have.How am i supposed to compete with her?!

Silky long brown hair,smoky eyes,tanned golden skin and pink big lips.Not to mention her gorgeous blue dress.

She opened her purse and pulled out her phone.A smile instantly appeared on her face as she looked at her iPhone screen.

Maybe it's Jay.

Alright I'm being delusional.Of course it's not Jay,I told myself and I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the table,he's probably sitting there waiting for me to get back.

Or not.

I stood like a rock once I saw Jay tapping on his phone with a huge grin on his face.

You have got to be kidding me.

I took a deep breath and headed towards the table.Jay shoved his phone back in his pocket and his eyes met mine,"Where were you baby?"

"Bathroom"I said dryly,taking a seat next to him.He threw his arm over my shoulder but I slowly backed away and moved closer to the table,taking another tequila shot and chugging it down in a second,the stinging sensation burning my throat.

"Come here"He said wrapping his arms around my waist,pulling me closer.I removed his arms and faced him,"No".

His smile dropped,"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.I'm just not in the mood".

"I know what will cheer you up,come on let's dance"he smiled taking my hand in his.I took a deep breath and let go,"I wanna stay here and drink".

-Jay's POV-

"Cheers!"everyone screamed and grabbed their tequila shots.Just as Alexandra was about to grab hers,I stopped her.

"You've already had to much"I said putting the drink down.She pouted,"that's not true!Now give me!"She took it back and chugged it down in a second.

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or no?!"I said cupping her face.She pushed me,"Leave me the fuck alone".

'Leave me the fuck alone' yeah like that's gonna happen.

"Stop drinking and come with me,now"I growled taking her hand and dragging her with me.She struggled to let go of my hand but I just tightened my grip.

Once we arrived outside,she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me like I killed someone.

"Are you gonna stop acting like an immature little girl and tell me what's wrong?"I spat out.She raised her eyebrow,"Immature?Yeah sure I'm the one who's immature.Fuck you Jay".

"Fuck you Jay?"I repeated between clenched teeth,"What did you just say?"

"Fuck you!"She screamed pushing me,"I'm going back to the penthouse,enjoy your freaking party".

"You're not going anywhere"I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer,"Why are you so mad?"

"You-.."she stopped and looked at the ground,her voice becoming softer,"I just wanna leave.You stay".

"I'm not leaving you-"

"Leave me alone Jay"she mumbled,clearly trying to stop the tears.I let go of her hand and watched her get in the car.

She needed some time to calm down,I'm giving her half an hour.

-Alexandra's POV-

Thoughts raced through my mind as I headed to the penthouse.Asshole.

It's obvious he still has feelings for his ex.I mean,laughing with her,taking her hand,texting her.ASSHOLE.

I walked through the door,brutally slamming it behind me.I threw my purse on the floor and threw myself on the big white sofa,tears rolling down my cheeks.Tonight is a disaster..I wish I never even went to that party.I took off my heels and headed to the kitchen,pouring myself a big glass of water.Stupid tequila.

Stupid everything.Stupid him.

I went over to the bathroom and removed my makeup;I looked like a sad clown with the mascara running down my face.Then,I threw myself on the bed and cried my eyes out.Yes.Cried my eyes out.

Why?

Because my husband is at the party probably having fun with his beautiful ex girlfriend,Sky.

Sky.Even her name is pretty.

Could it be that I'm acting immature about this?

No.I have the right to be mad!Every single right,and I shouldn't be here bawling my eyes out,I should be out there celebrating.But that's not happening.

As I desperately laid there,drowning myself in a pool of thoughts..and tears,I heard footsteps.Immediately,I stopped bawling and raised my head,only to find Jay standing by the bedroom door..

Author's note

Enjoy this chapter guys :)!

I also have a lil question for you:After i finish this story,I'm going to write another one.Would you guys be interested in reading it ? (I have a great idea for the next one haha)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2M 645K 38
Alexandra Family oriented Alexandra Stewart is in desperate need of money for her dad's surgery. She is stoked when gorgeous billionaire Jayden unexp...
34.9K 1.4K 13
Marrying, just to help my family from losing their small business. Yes, that happened when his mother and my mother thought it would be beneficial to...
508K 17.7K 43
Alexander Kingston was only 22 when his father died in his arms. He blames Mia Franco, his father's secret girlfriend at the time. Two years after hi...
1.6M 49.9K 16
(In the process of being heavily edited! Chp 1-6 finished) His eyes sparkle wickedly, as he smirks down at me. "You obviously don't know who I am do...