Mine Games 3

By JadedDiamonds13

Moving from the Bronx to Detroit, Zyair meets Ailani, the daughter of Santana and King. More

Characters!!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Surprise!!!

Chapter Eleven

4.3K 214 110
By JadedDiamonds13

Excuse the mistakes!!

"So are you guys dating?" Ciara asked as the girls sat around Ailani's room with the door closed. Even though everybody was gone, like usually, Ailani still liked to keep her door close when they talked about boys.

Ailani shook her head, "No"

"But he's claiming you? Lani he trying to have his cake and eat it too" Angel told her. "I don't trust it" she continued.

"Angel-"

"Hear me out" Angel said cutting Ciara off. "He's basically claiming you because he doesn't want you to talk to or be with any other niggas but him-"

"But I told him I don't want him talking to other girls-"

"And you really think he's going to ignore every bitch that steps to face?" Angel asked her seeing the frown form on her friends face. "Look how fast he fucked with Kiana...I don't know Lani I don't trust it and I really like Zyair but he has shady ways"

Ailani looked over at Ciara who shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know girl I mean ya would make a cute couple but you don't want to date him yet...do you really think he's going to wait around for you?"

"He's a city nigga nah scratch that, he's a nigga in general-"

"Guys please" Ailani whined laying back on her bed. "I've never dealt with this before...we like each other but we both don't want to date-"

"No" Angel said cutting her off, "Your too scared to date and he wants to do whatever the fuck he wants while claiming you and keep you as a secret...no that's sus to me"

"I think maybe you should talk to him" Ciara told him. "I mean I don't think he meant kept you as a secret as a bad thing because you are both very private with your business but maybe-"

"No it's a bad thing a real man should show off his girl-"

"Angel we all still young and learning" Ciara argued, shaking her head.

As she listened to her friends argue back and forth, she picked up her phone and texted Zyair.

We need to talk

About?

Us! And what we talked about the other night

Rolling her eyes, Ailani locked up her phone and placed it down on the bed.

"What he say?" Angel asked.

"Nothing yet, I think he's working" She answered. "I just don't want this to be a mistake I really like him I'm just-"

Before she could finish, she felt her phone vibrating next to her leg. She looked down seeing Zyair texted her back.

Alright I'll be over after work

"It'll be okay Lani" Ciara said giving her a side hug.

"I hope so" Ailani smiled softly.

***

Zyair clocked out of work and grabbed his belongings before walking out the staff locker room. He's been up since five in the morning to get to work by six. It was going on four in the afternoon and he was just getting off. All he wanted to do was go home, shower, smoke and see Ailani.

"Zyair!!" He heard his name being called from behind. He turned around seeing his uncle standing in front of his office trailer. "Come here let me talk to you before you go"

"Fuck" he whispered, trying to think if he fucked up lately. He turned around and made his way to his office with his head down.

"Wassup Thomas?" He asked sitting down on the chair across from the wooden desk.

"For the past month you been working your ass off and I've been seeing improvements...So for that I'm give you next week off and you will still be getting paid"

A huge smile came across his face, "Oh word?! Thanks Thomas I appreciate that"

"Nah you deserve it now go on go enjoy your week off" his aunts uncle smiled as they both stood up and shook hands.

Zyair walked out his office and headed to his car, hopping inside starting the engine before driving out of the dirt parking lot heading towards the town of Detroit.

He pulled up on the block and seen Ailani sitting on her porch waiting for him. He park his car in the driveway and killed the engine. He stepped out, letting his dreads hang freely before making his way over to Ailani house.

"Wassup? What you want to talk to me about?" He asked walking on to the porch. He went to give her a hug but she slightly pushed him away.

Ailani looked at Zyair and took a deep breath, "The other night we talked about dating...well a secret relationship...I don't know if that will work either-"

"What the fuck do you want man?" He snapped growing annoyed with her.

"Don't curse at me" she told him staring into his eyes.

He quickly turned his head and sucked his teeth before looking back at her, "My fault but listen Lani I meant everything I said that night-"

"So your claiming me but still want to do you? I can't do anything-"

"Didn't you say no bitch is going to take you away from me either...period whatever the fuck it was?" He asked mocking her voice, cutting her off. "You claiming me too it's not just me...I'm sitting here wasting my time dealing with this shit man-"

"What you mean by that?!"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want right now-"

"So do you Zyair I don't care anymore!!" She shouted cutting him off. "I really don't!!"

"So fuck it then!!" he shouted back. "Your fucking crazy cause I'm deadass feeling you right now, always telling you how I feel and you questioning my moves like I'm one of these bum ass niggas out here son"

She heard his Bronx accent come out and she slightly got turned on but quickly ignored it. "You know how I feel about you too!!" She shouted.

"So what's the fucking problem?!" He snapped in her face making her jump. "Fuck this shit-"

"Then forget about it-"

"Nah man, you know I'm all about you, I haven't done nothing to you to second guess anything but since you feel like this shit ain't gonna work then I don't give a fuck no more I'll definitely start doing me!!"

"Go ahead, I will too!!"

For a few minutes, Ailani and Zyair stood on her porch having a screaming match, saying hurtful things to each other before he finally walked off.

Tears came to Ailani eyes as she walked inside and up to her room. She seen her friends looking at her as she wiped her face and laid down on her bed.

"What happen?" Angel asked.

"Let her be Angel" Ciara said rubbing her back listening to her friend cry softly.

"See I knew that nigga was up to no good-"

"Angel just shut up...for once!!" Ailani snapped sitting up on her bed looking at her friend that sat on the other side of the room. "Just shut up!!"

"Don't get mad at me cause your nigga wasn't shit, but we knew that-"

"Okay we don't know that for sure Angel" Ciara added cutting her off. "Why do you even care so much? This would be Ailani first time having a boyfriend and your kinda ruining it for her...that's not fair because she doesn't do that to you when you talking to anybody" she continued as Ailani laid back down, crying in her pillow.

"I really like him" she whispered feeling the tears sliding down the side of her face.

***

Night has fallen and TJ and Elijah pulled up with graham crackers, Hershey bars and marshmallows to make s'mores. Her father lit the fire pit for them and went back inside leaving Ailani alone with her friends.

"Here want a s'more?" Ciara asked passing her a snack she made. With a frown on her face, Ailani watched Zyair Snapchat seeing he went out with Trevor. "Chocolate always make the boy problems go away" she continued with a small smile on her face.

"Oooh you and Zyair must had your first break up" Elijah teased making TJ laugh lightly.

Ailani gave him the finger, "We was never dating-"

"Lani, Stevie Wonder can see ya dating" Elijah said cutting her off as she rolled them eyes.

"I can say this tho...he's really feeling you-"

"So why does he want them to be a secret?" Angel questioned cutting TJ off.

"Cause of her parents...like you told him at the diner" TJ answered looking right at Ailani who quickly looked away. "He's protecting you...not trying to hurt you...Yoo let me talk to my little sis right quick"

Elijah, Ciara and Angel all stood up and walked away, leaving them alone.

"Yo do me a favor and stop listening to Angel, she don't know shit but ain't shit niggas cause we know that's all she fucking chases" he blurted out shaking his head. "He told me you bring out something in him that no girl has but at the same time he doesn't want to rush you into something you not ready for"

"So why he tells me he stills wants to do him?"

"Ask him that and stop being stubborn" TJ answered.

Ailani sat and thought about what TJ and said and frown. She looked over seeing Angel and Ciara talking to someone on FaceTime. "Yoo ya got a girl for my boy?" She heard a guys voice.

"Whose your boy?" Angel asked.

"Hold on...yooo Lil Jay come here!!!"

"Ooh I remember him from the party" Ciara smiled looking in the camera.

"What's going on over there?" TJ asked Elijah who was walking back over to them.

"Angel got a new nigga" He mumbled shaking his head. 

"I mean your friend Lani looks good, she single?" Ailani heard as the girls walked back to them.

"I don't know, ask her"

"What you mean you don't know? That's your best friend right?" He chuckled.

"Yeah but...hold on" Angel smiled. "Yo Lani remember Jay from the party? He wants to talk to you"

"Don't do it" TJ whispered in her ear.

Ailani waved him off and rolled her eyes, "Give him my number" she told Angel.

TJ sucked his teeth as he sat back on the outside couch shaking his head.

***

Lil Jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Finally Mine By ...

Teen Fiction

168K 6.6K 36
Ailani and Zyair story
84.5K 2.8K 47
When two old friends reconcile will there be love or will bitter ex relationships stop them along the way? Follow Aziyah and Travon as the go through...
296K 8.2K 33
Just read it😏