Breaking the Barrier (Saitama...

By SpiritBloodDragon

Holy god I have horrible story descriptions forgive me Saitama and Tatsumaki: two completely different people... More

The encounter
Mosquitoes Suck
Registration
First Hero Task
The Younger Sister, and the Crowd
The House of Evolution
Baldy Backstory
The Bang that went Boom
Thank y'all super duper much!
Haze
Seafood Situation
Holy Moly
Unity
First of Many?
Slaughter
Rebellion
Prophecy
Resolution
Routine
The Ruffian's "Relaxing" Resort
The Eye Before
The Storm
Who Wanted to Be / Emotions
Quick apology
Does it even count as a date?
Influence
What is this?
Humility
Dueling Patience
Admittance
Hole
Questioning
Reveal?
The Hunt (You can skip this if you want cause it's literally only plot)
Discovery
Immoral
Reveal.
Honesty
Martial Arts...They Suck
Regret
Satisfaction
Preparation
Bit More Emotion
You gave them to me, you know
Plan?
Split
Deduction
What is a monster?
Boring Battle
Chief
Spark
Climb
Despair
Heroes
Villains
Three Words
Epilogue: And so, Life Goes On.

Break

3.4K 78 10
By SpiritBloodDragon

Um, hey, everyone. This isn't a chapter, but rather a different type of update.

I'm going through a lot right now. Like, a lot a lot, and I feel like I needed to tell you that I might not be able to update for a while until I can really get back into my normal life.

My significant other broke up with me, from almost 3 years time. I...feel really fucked up right now, and I wanted to let you guys know that I might not update for a while, until I feel like I can get back to writing this. I'll get back when I feel better, but right now, I think I need to take some time for myself and understand who I am, what I did, what I'm doing, and honestly how I can become better as a person if I wasn't enough. I want to improve myself and just focus on myself right now, so I'm sorry if I don't update for a while. I'm really sorry, and I don't really know how long it takes me to recover from this stuff and I'm hoping I can feel better maybe by New years, maybe not feel like crap the first day of 2020. Hopefully.

So yeah, that's it. I'm really sorry, everyone who liked this story. I don't want to disappoint any of you, because you're all amazing, but I want to be able to write happily. Thank you all so much, and I hope that I can write for you guys again soon.

See you as soon as possible, hopefully,

SpiritBloodDragon

P.S: I'm sorry if this seems like a plea for attention, but I felt it was necessary to let you guys know why I might not be updating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.3K 20
《REQUESTS ARE CLOSE》 One Punch Man Characters X Reader First of all, You're gonna regret reading this. The grammar sucks and the story is cringy af...
116K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...
89.3K 3.1K 10
Walk in the park ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴍᴀɴ ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈ This is a short story for you and the Human Monster! Get ready for fluffs and som...
3.9K 179 8
~You and Garou were close friends as children, even though the time you shared together was brief and unwillingly cut short. Not seeing your best fri...