The Fairy's Cure: FD 1 (Amour...

De ScribbleKingdom

Ash Ketchum is three things: A Pokemon Trainer, a best friend, and a boy in love with a dead girl. However, h... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: A Plan
Chapter 3: Escaping It All
Chapter 4: Coming Together
Chapter 5: A Whimsical Promise
Chapter 6: A Hard Choice to Make
A/N: Positivity!!
Chapter 7: The Start of a New Journey
Chapter 8: A Complicated Lesson
Chapter 9: Less and More Confusion
Chapter 10: Mysterious Fairies
Chapter 11: Realm of Lightness
Chapter 12: Celebrations Start!
Chapter 13: Mist Battles
Chapter 14: Shattered Hopes and Shattered Hearts
Chapter 15: Trapped in the Dark
Chapter 16: The Truth of the Darkness
Chapter 17: The Basics of Fairies
Chapter 18: A Spark of Magic
Chapter 19: Reunion For Forever
Chapter 20: The Sacred Ritual
Chapter 21: Distortion of Feelings
Chapter 22: Dreams of the Past
Chapter 23: Dual Bond
Chapter 24: The Council of Light
Chapter 25: Immortally Together
Chapter 26: A Spirit's Guidance
Chapter 27: Reunion and the Truth
Chapter 28: Tragedy and Murder
Chapter 29: Rite of Loyalty
Chapter 30: The Troublesome Trial
Chapter 32: Broken Stars
Chapter 33: The Dark Universe
Chapter 34: Uniting Against the Darkness
Chapter 35: Let the Light Shine
Chapter 36: Free of Chains and Dragon's Reign
Chapter 37: The Gravity of it All
Chapter 38: Their Final Battle
Chapter 39: Pillars of Light and Darkness
Chapter 40: The Sacrifice
Chapter 41: Beyond The Future
A/N: Thank you!! (and actual info)
Glossary
Extra #1: Serena's New Law
Extra #2: The Ministers' Shrouded Past
Extra #3: The Future Leaders
A/N: The Fairy's Poison

Chapter 31: The Final Story

379 17 12
De ScribbleKingdom

Hi everyone!!  SK here.

As you can guess we're on the final arc of the story.  And believe me, things are only heating up from here.

With that said, let's get to the chapter!!  I hope you enjoy it, as usual :)

Serena

Ash, the other Light Fairies, and I walk back towards our colony with an impending sense of doom.

"Welcome to the end of the world."

I shudder, unable to shake Drago's cruel words from my mind no matter how hard I try.  The words sit with me, weighing me down as if I had ten pound weights on my shoulders.  I don't even notice how our two forests look alike now, the Light's beautiful shimmering flora and twinkling skies reduced to devastation.  I hear Mallow's breath hitch from behind me; of course she feels upset, dealing with flora is part of her Element, after all.

I turn to Heliux.  "What do you think Rin is up to?" I ask slowly in an uncharacteristic monotone.

His frown only deepens and his brows furrow deeper.  "I... I cannot say for sure," he says, lost for words for the first time ever.  "But we must prepare.  The imbalance... everyone can feel it.  It's like flight; the winds from opposing sides must be balanced if fairies, or any flying creature, are to soar into the air.  The grand scale that we are all on is about to break; we must do all we can to ensure that does not happen."

I nod absently.  I notice Ash's expression beside me, his eyes seemingly devoid of life.  Is Drago's spell still affecting him?  Or does he just feel guilty for letting Gladion die?

"Ash, are you alright?" I ask sincerely, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

He looks at me and smiles sadly.  "This... all of this is my fault," he answers hoarsely.  "Everything was peaceful before I came here."

"Don't say that!" I object, my eyes wide with dismay.  "Rin could have taken any person.  It just ended up being you."  I only use the false name because all the fairies are in such close proximity they would hear us; I don't need even more problems today.

"Her Lightness is correct," Heliux says, and for once I don't scowl at the title.  "Dra-er, Rin is ruthless.  He will do anything it takes to reach his goal... even if it means the destruction of all that we have tried to protect."

"Use present tense," I say quickly, and both of them look at me with confused stares.  "We are still protecting everything," I clarify.  "The battle has not been lost yet."

"That's my Serena," Ash says, putting an arm around me.  "Always being positive when there's almost no hope left."

That makes me smile.  Lita, let me keep this smile for the battle to come.

"As soon as we get back to the Colony, I'll make a shield," Heliux adds suddenly.  "It will help protect us."

"A shield?" I question.  "But don't you need two Ministers for that?"

He throws me a sly smile.  "I see that I have taught you well.  Yes it does, but I can still form it by myself; it will just be weaker-"

"Well, it's a good thing you have two Ministers then."

We all stop and stare as Layra comes forward, her dark wings creating stark contrast with everyone else's.  "Layra?  What are you doing here?" I ask.  "Rin will miss you."

She shrugs.  "No, he won't."

Heliux's eyes narrow.  "Layra is back at the Dark Fairy Colony," he hisses.  "I can see her.  So you best explain yourself this instant."

Layra holds up her hands, her right hand in a fist placed over her heart.  "Heliux, it's me.  What you're seeing is the clone I created to keep Rin busy.  I even put a piece of my soul in it, so that Rin can recognize that it's me.  You trust me, right?  You know I would never lie!"  She put what in the clone?

Heliux sighs.  "Of course.  You're a Minister like myself.  You can be trusted."

She walks up to him and places her right hand in his.  As she does so, the rest of the Light Fairies start to murmur when Heliux makes no attempt to let go of it.  "I've watched this war continue for too long," she says, strong and sure.  "I am going to help you all any way I can."

"She is trustworthy," Heliux adds, which seems to keep the fairies at ease.  I'm full of relief.  If Heliux and all of his magical abilities trust Layra, I do too.  I mean, I already trusted her, I'm just worried that Drago had done something to her.  It's better safe than sorry.  But now I know that she's safe. 

The entire walk back to the Colony is mostly silent, save for a few murmured whispers among the fairies.  Heliux is being adorable, though.  I know he's trying to hide it, but I can tell that he's secretly happy to be with his beloved again.  The thought of him finally being happy makes me smile.  I'm happy he's happy.  He deserves happiness and love in his life.

We reach the Colony where every fairy splits up.  Both Heliux and Layra walk towards the edge of our home, and after a few seconds a beautiful glimmering shield surrounds us.  It makes me less stressed, if only a little.

"What should we be doing, Serena?" Ash asks me.  His voice has energy again, so I'm guessing that whatever spell Drago put on him is finished now, or perhaps he's done letting the stress of the situation get a hold of him.

"We need to go talk to Heliux and Layra," I say, grabbing his hand and walking towards them.  "We need to know how the war started."

Ash look puzzled.  "Why?"

I shrug.  "I don't know.  But it could yield us some important information about Drago."

"Right," is Ash's only response.

We go up to the two Ministers and ask our question.  They look at each other, sounding unsure, then gesture for us to follow them into a more private space.  Once we are all settled down, Heliux begins to speak.

"It was a very long time ago," he says.  "Pharah was my Leader at the time-"

"And of course Drago was mine," Layra finishes.

The Light Minister clears his throat and speaks again.  "The two were very close... I think they were friends in the human world.  They led together, wisely and well, until they began to grow closer.  Closer still... until they began to fall in love."

I wince.  I have a feeling that this is why the rules were set in place.

"They fell in love, and of course we tried to stop them," Layra continues.  "But they weren't having it.  They knew their fairies wouldn't approve either, so... they told me and Heliux to pretend we were 'in love'.  At the time it sounded ridiculous- we used to not see eye to eye very well.  But it's not like we could contact any spirits for advice, so we agreed."

"Time continued, and Layra and I... well I'm sure you can imagine.  But soon Pharah began to realize the consequences that came with breaking the rules.  She didn't want to disobey the spirits anymore.  That was when things got... complicated."

"Heliux and I would find them fighting all the time," Layra adds.  "When she ended the relationship things got really bad.  Drago accused Heliux of bewitching Pharah to not be in love with him anymore.  Of course Heliux would never do such a thing... but of course Drago, being the upmost idiot ever coupled with the events of the night before-"

"He was heartbroken, and he hurt you badly.  I almost-"

"He accused you of treason!" Layra practically screeches.  She takes a deep breath, regains her composure, and continues.  "But yeah, he basically declared war on the Light Fairies for that reason.  And even after Pharah defeated him and killed him, he still came back... unknown to her, of course."

"I was the first to figure it out," Heliux says.  "I had Layra confirm it with me... you understand, I'm sure.  But that is the story."

I nod, my thoughts churning within me.  So Drago raged war because he was heartbroken... he was heartbroken that his lover didn't love him anymore.  Now he wants revenge on all Light Fairies because of that- I must speak with the spirits tonight.  There's no doubt about that.

"Why'd you two want to hear it?" Layra asks.  

"She wants to find out more information on Drago," Heliux answers for me, then glances in my direction.  "Right?"

I nod.  "Sharp as ever, Heliux-"

A sharp knocking sounds at the door.  I hurry to open it, and I see a distressed-looking Mallow.  Whatever is troubling her seems pretty terrible; I can see tear stains on the corners of her emerald eyes.  Oh Lita, the Dark fairies must have broken through the shield.

"Where are they!?" I demand.  How could they have gotten through the shield!?

Confusion fills the fairy's eyes.  "What?"

I look at her with a blank stare.  "Dark Fairies?" I check.  "They've invaded the Colony?"

Mallow shakes her head.  "No, thank goodness," she says.  "But Serena- it's Lillie, she-"

My eyes darken.  "Take me there," I say immediately.  I gesture for Heliux to follow, and the two Dark Fairies tag along as well.  I motion for Ash and Layra to stay away for now, as I know that seeing Dark Fairies could worsen whatever was happening to Lillie.  

Me and Heliux step inside the small room, and I instantly see that things are off.  The room is dark except for a small trickle of starlight that shines down from the sky.  Brock is already here, trying to help Lillie calm down.  She's lying on the floor as close as she can get to the starlight, her eyes shaking and her face as pale as snow.  Her whole body shivers as her wings glow a little too brightly.  Something's wrong, I think anxiously.

I crouch beside her as Mallow does the same on Lillie's other side.  Heliux stands next to Brock, silently observing the whole situation.  "Lillie, what's wrong?" I ask.  That's when I feel it.  A slight ache at the back of my head.  Enough to make me wince, but not enough to cause me actual pain.  Lillie screams though, and Mallow clutches her hand as if she wants to bare the agony with her.  I hear a thud and when I turn around, I see that Heliux has fallen backwards and Brock is there helping him to stand up.

"T-The stars..."

I hear Lillie's faint voice, and everyone turns to look at her.  "They're... disappearing..."

My heart lurches as I hear Lillie's words.  Of course she'd be affected, with her Element being the literal Stars.  Heliux would be affected too... but I don't have to worry about him perishing.  Who else...

"Max," I say suddenly.  With his Element being the Sun he would be severely hurt; maybe even worse than Lillie is right now.  "Someone, bring him here.  I don't know how fast the stars are disappearing but I don't want to take any chances with him."  He's so new, and Bonnie has taken quite the liking to him.  I don't want anyone to die.

"The stars disappearing... with her Element gone, what will happen to her?" Mallow whispers.  She looks heartbroken.  I wish I could reassure her, but I can't.

"I-I need... no... h-help... stars..." Lillie speaks hoarsely, and Mallow is instantly right beside her to comfort her.

"Don't worry, Lillie," Mallow says.  "The imbalance will pass and everything will be over soon, I promise."

That's when the starlight cuts off entirely and turns the room into a pitch-black void.

Whew that was a pretty long chapter.  I hope you enjoyed it though!!  I'll try to get the next update out on time, as always.

For once I have a loss for words.  I do have a question though: Who is Layra's Mist Pokemon?

Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter everyone!!  Stay tuned ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4K 119 13
star is your pretty average teen brown hair green eyes exepted she is about 3 inches tall and stuck in the T.C house
5.2K 54 14
After a lab experiment failure, Eggman was gone, there was finally peace in all the land, but now that everyone except Sonic, Tails, Amy and Cream al...
16K 283 23
Tác giả: Dư Lạc Thuần. Thể loại: ngôn tình, hài hước, HE. Nguồn: DĐ Lê Quý Đôn. Số chương: 19 chương+4 ngoại truyện+1 phần bên lề "Trong bộ truyện...
1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...