The Truth Hurts || An Auslly...

נכתב על ידי stydiamarin

This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Au... עוד

The Truth Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
hello!

Epilogue

2.3K 75 32
נכתב על ידי stydiamarin

Austin's POV

I've fucked up big time. I know I have.

I'm so fucking stupid.

Instead of standing up for Ally, like I should've done, when Lexi was basically ruining her life in the lunch room I just stood there.

I love ally. I do. So fucking much, and it may not seem that way because of my actions but I do.

I love everything about her. From the way she laughs to the way she's the nicest and beautifulest girl I've ever known.

But it's probably too late for me. For us.

I hate these fucking double standards. Ally's taking full blame, when I'm the one who did it all!

I kissed her, I still loved her and I cheated on Lexi with her. But instead of me getting yelled at and everyone hating me, I just get a pat on my back from the whole team and coach while Ally's life turns into a literal hell!

And by the time that I was able to admit my faults that next school morning, she was gone.

Ally was gone.

I announced what had happened. My side of the story. Not only that, but my feelings for her but she was nowhere to be found.

I was then pulled to the side by Trish and she told me everything.

What Ally didn't want me to know.

I can't help but to believe that not only because of Lexi but because of me she's leaving Miami and taking our daughter with her.

When I took in everything Trish told me, my eyes widened.

I realized what was happening.

And it felt like my whole life was falling apart.

So as if on instinct I ran for the school doors, making my way to my car- almost speeding to the airport.

I run through the crowded airport as I hear the words 'Flight 269 to New York is now boarding' come from the intercom.

By the time I got to where everyone boards on the plane at, it was empty, and the plane was ready to take off.

Now I've probably lost her forever...

But right now I can't give up, I won't give up.

I was so close to getting her back and I lost it. But that doesn't mean I can't try.

This time is gonna be different.

I'm gonna be in a shit load of trouble for this, but I'm in too deep right now to care.

I walk back up to front of the airport, walking over to the lady behind the counter.

I take out the emergency credit card my parents gave me and hand it over to her.

"Next flight to New York please."

--

A/N:Okay there's the Epilogue! Sorry this is like 83737 years late but I swear school is so fucking hectic rn. It's been hard af transitioning into high school these pass few months so I'm sorry.

Legit my grades need to get better so I had to put Wattpad on hold but it's finally done!

Now you've been asking if there's gonna be a sequel for TTH and I was questioning it.

At first I wasn't gonna do it bc I had no inspiration but I think I kinda do so I may make one!

If I do it's gonna come out in the Spring of 2015, so just wait on it !

P.S. I just quickly typed this so sorry for mistakes :P

Also thanks for the support of this story ! It means a lot to me !! :) I love you all so much bye !

Plus you can follow my twitter for the fanfics on twitter @/fluffyrydelff and you can see the latest updates and details for all recent and future fanfics !

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

613K 12.1K 37
*caution this is a story i wrote over four years ago i was so bad then so pls bear w me*m What happens when a young ,confused Justin leaves his pregn...
403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
1.3K 42 16
Major Editing Completed!!! Emily lived with her mom and she just met the singer of her favorite band. When things move to quickly and he must leave...
412K 7.9K 41
It's been a year since Austin broke up with Ally after she got pregnant with his child. In the last year Austin has changed dramatically. He's gotten...