Complete Me

By goldmelanin17

[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to becom... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue
1 million!

14

226K 8.2K 11.5K
By goldmelanin17

Chapter Fourteen| Kaden

"Yeah, nice to hear from you too, brother." I roll my eyes at his greeting.

"Yeah, yeah. What do you want?"

"You know a guy named Jamie silver?" His name makes me grimace.

"That fucker owes me a lot of money, how do you know him?" He growls out and I smirk.

My brother is a very powerful man and the fact that Jamie is in a bit of trouble with him makes me an extremely happy man.

"Unfortunately, Luciano, he is my lady's ex boyfriend." I sigh.

"Wait hold the fuck up, little bro you've got a girlfriend?!" He teases down the phone and I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour, he may be my older brother but most times he doesn't like to act like it.

"Yes and this Jamie keeps harassing my girl and he's threatened me and your niece." I hear him growl out down the phone.

"He threatened you and Lily?" He asks in a deadly tone. "That motherfucker." He curses under his breath.

"I need you to help me get rid of him." I whisper this bit, just in case Ava hears me.

"No." I furrow my eyebrows at his rejection.

"Luciano, what the fuck?!"

"I'll do it myself, I don't want you getting involved when you've got Lily and your lady to look after." A sigh of relief escapes my lips. "I can fly into London tomorrow night, so prepare the guest room, yeah."

"Thank you." I say.

"We're family Kade, I'd do anything for my family." Then he hangs up.

***

"You okay, baby?" I look down at my woman, who is resting her head on my lap.

"Mmm." She mumbles and I frown, running my fingers through her hair.

"No you're not, tell me what's wrong." I whisper, however she ignores me and keeps her eyes on the tv. "Baby girl, tell me." I grab the remote and switch the television off.

She sighs and sits up, I pull her onto my lap and nuzzle my head in her neck.

"Talk to me baby."

"I'm scared you and Lily are going to get hurt because of Jamie." She sighs and rests her hands on my chest.

"Don't be, I've got it sorted." I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom. "Let's go to bed."

***

"Who is this beaut?" Luciano flirts, grabbing Ava's hand and kissing it. My blood boils when I see her giggle at him.

My brother looks a lot like me, obviously. But I am taller by a couple inches.

"She's my woman." I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her back to my front, kissing her neck and then glaring at a smirking Luciano.

"I'm Ava." She laughs and Luciano nods, still staring at her intensely.

"Quit staring at her like that!" I growl out and he holds his hands up in defence.

"My bad, you are a very beautiful woman Ava, I am this boring man's brother, Luciano." He reaches his hand out and Ava shakes it.

"Nice to meet you." She smiles.

"Uncle Luci!" Lily beams running into Luciano's open arms.

"How is my favourite niece?" Luciano cuddles her and tickles her stomach.

"I'm your only niece, uncle Luci." She rolls her eyes and I smile at her little attitude. Definitely gets it from me. "What are you doing here?"

"Woah, you not happy to see me?" Luciano fakes being hurt and wipes away fake tears.

However I frown because I know what's coming next.

My naive little girl's lips start to tremble and her eyes start to water. "I-I am h-happy to see you, I-I'm sorry." She whimpers and Luciano looks at me with wide eyes and tries to hand me my daughter. I shake my head and smirk at him.

"I'm sorry, little one. I was only joking." Luciano panics and then Lily reaches out for Ava.

"Avey." She pouts.

"Awww come here, sweetie." Ava takes Lily out of Luciano's arms, he sighs with relief and smiles at Ava. "He's only joking." She strokes her hair and wipes the tears away from her cheeks.

"Okay." Lily whispers and smiles at her uncle who returns the gesture.

"So let's discuss this Jamie business in your office, yeah." I clench my eyes shut at Luciano's words.

Idiot.

"Oh shit." He whispers when he sees my reaction.

"What?" Ava frowns at me, adjusting a sleepy Lily on her hip. "Kaden what are you planning on doing?"

"Nothing, baby." I say, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sleepy, Avey." Lily mumbles, rubbing her eyes.

"Okay, it's nap time anyway." She glares at me and then takes Lily upstairs.

"You're such a fucking idiot!" I whisper harshly at my brother.

"Listen you never told me she wasn't suppose to know." He shrugs casually.

"I didn't want her to get involved, she's been through enough." I throw my hands up in the air.

"She can help me with information." He takes off his jacket and my eyes widen at the gun tucked in his jeans.

"Luciano are you fucking mad?! You bring that weapon in my house and hold my daughter!" I yell at him.

"Sorry bro." He chuckles and then turns to walk to my office, I follow behind him angrily.

I sit down in my office chair and sigh, knowing my girl is gonna come storming in here any minute.

"I mean how did you bag a beauty like her." Luciano questions with his hands behind his back as he looks at the photo on my desk of my two girls smiling together.

"She used to be Lily's babysitter, she still is but it's more personal now." I smile a little.

"I can tell you love her, Lily does too." He nods and I freeze.

Do I love Ava?

"What are you planning on doing?!" Ava storms into the room and walks towards me, resting her hands on my desk.

I growl out when Luciano looks at her arse.

"Kaden?!" She snaps her fingers in front of me and I can't help but get turned on by her anger.

"We are just scaring him a little." Luciano scoffs at my words.

"That's a nice way of saying it, however I am going to kill him myself. I've had issues with the idiot for a while now and it's about time someone done something about it. Kaden will not be getting blood on his hands, beautiful Ava." Luciano reasons and her eyes widen and she looks between the both of us.

"I can't believe this." She whispers, more to herself. "I don't want anyone involved, I don't want you all to get hurt." We then turn our heads to Luciano when he starts laughing.

"Ava, I am a Mafia man. You sound like my husband." He playfully rolls his eyes, Luciano maybe married to man but his charm still works on loads of women. "Listen this man threatened my family and as you are important to Kaden you are family too. I don't take threats lightly." He says with a dark look in his brown eyes.

"Baby, I'm not going to do anything bad, I promise." She walks over to me and sits on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'll leave you two to it." Luciano nods and exits my office.

"I don't want you to get hurt in all of this, Jamie's a scary guy." I chuckle at her.

"I'm a big man, baby." I move her so she is straddling my lap. "I'm a very big man." I wink and lift my hips up a bit, making her moan.

"Kaden." She whispers, her eyes closed as she grinds on my growing bulge.

"Mmmm, you like that baby." I mumble.

She opens her deep brown eyes and looks at me intensely. She then leans close to my ear and what she says next nearly makes me come in my pants. "I want you to fuck me."

💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 19.4K 87
Elara Suave has been working at Moldovan Industries for years but, now it's time for Mr. Moldovan to step down and let his son take over. When Elara...
208K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...
398K 11.6K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€คยฐ?ยฐโ€คโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...
6.5M 310K 41
[COMPLETED] "Theodore?" He snaps his head back to me and gives me a small smile. "Where have you come from?" I repeat myself. "Bad people." He mumbl...