A Little Too Late

De LovelyLoopyKari

Ginny's parents died saving her from a rogue attack, her brother along with the rest of the pack blame her fo... Mai multe

A Little Too Late
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

60.6K 1.7K 338
De LovelyLoopyKari

Sorry For the POV changes in it but I felt it made the story better so yeah....

I love your comments, they just, ugh, to amazing to even... Thanks you guys are amazing!!!!:) Hope you like!!(:

Wes’s POV

I stared at her waiting for her to say something after I just basically poured my heart out. Her eyes shined with pain for a moment before they were swimming with happiness. My heart restarted bringing a smile to my face as she opened her mouth to say whatever beautiful thing she was going to say but before she could even get a breath out a loud growl ripped through the store, shattering the window into tiny pieces sending people into a frenzy. The only thing running through my mind was to keep Ginny safe.

   Ginny gasped, her breath shaking in fear, as she turned just as a large gray wolf jumped through the broken window and lunged right at her, his eyes flashing red. My wolf growled loudly in warning as I grabbed Ginny’s upper arm bringing her behind me while I stepped in front of her. I heard a smack on the ground my heart aching at the sound as I stole a quick glance behind me to see she was okay. I didn’t know if she was okay but her eyes were open, a little unfocused but open nonetheless. The wolf bit into my arm taking full advantage of me being distracted, I pushed him off and flew across the room slamming into the wall creating a dent. I was about to turn around to check on Ginny again, I was worried because I couldn’t hear her whimpering anymore but before I could even look away from the wolf it jumped up quickly his eyes darting behind me, a smirk coming to his hairy face.

I turned around my heart racing when Ginny no longer laid where I last saw her. My wolf howled in agony, she left me. She took advantage as the wolf to distracted me, she was never going to accept me and I didn’t blame her or anything but still it was low. She caught me at the most vulnerable time, I was trying to keep her safe and she didn’t even care...

  I heard snapping behind me and a deep chuckle broke through the quiet breaking of my heart. “That was too easy.” He shook his head staring at me. Confusion crossed my features as my eye brows furrowed, did he try to help her escape? I took a deep breath trying to calm myself, I couldn’t blame her if she want to run, could I? I had hurt her so bad, I mean really what had I expected her to run into my arms, hugging and kissing me saying she forgave me? Does it make me a bad person if that was exactly what I thought?

  I turned away from the man standing in front of me tears threatening to come out. My bottom lip quivered slightly as my heart broke. I can’t believe this was happening! I’m crying, sure it was over the most important person in my life but still I could at least be a little manly and cry when I’m alone, not in front of this guy.

“Oh my God.” The guy roared laughing, “Are you...are you crying?” He got out between fits of laughter. I growled lowly but held my ground, keeping my eyes away from him. “What kind of Alpha are you? We kidnapped your mate and you cry? You just give up? You don’t even fight?” He laughed.

I shook my head, what did he expect...WAIT! WHAT? Kidnapped? He better hope for his life I heard him wrong. I growled my wolf clawing for release so he could kill him, I grabbed him around the neck pinning him to the wall not being careful as I slammed his head against the cement cracking it in the process. “Kidnapped?” I growled out gripping my hand tighter around his neck, his eyes bugged out as I closed the little space he had left for air. If I wasn’t so fucking angry at him I probably would have laughed at his expression, he was so scared. “Give me one fucking reason I shouldn’t rip your fucking head off.”

He gasped and I reluctantly loosened a bit so he could speak and my wolf growled at me being ‘nice’ to him. After a moment of him getting air he spoke. “I know where she is. I can help you.” He pleaded.

My grip loosened a little more but I still held him tight. “Take me to her.” I snapped slamming his head back making his eyes roll back into his head before they looked ahead a little unfocused. I had to reign in my anger before I ended up killing him, I needed this fucker to take me to Ginny. I growled when his eyes drifted shut. I threw him over my shoulder and walked out of the store, the street was empty and I sighed with relief as I put the naked guy in the back of the car, I tied his hands together with silver, carefully as to not get any on my hands.

  I need to get home. I need their help, I just hope they are not that angry with us. I hope they’ll help.

Ginny’s POV

  “Ginny, please wake up.” A voice whispered in my ear, “Please Ginny, please.”
    I groaned as I got the feeling in my body back. My wrists and ankles were burning in pain but I felt it before so it was bearable. I was pressed against something cold and my body ached everywhere. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around taking in the small dark room, a little light above shown lightly but it kept flickering. “Ginny?” Percy asked frantically, “Ginny this burns. Help.” He cried in pain.

  I rolled over to see Percy tied up with silver along with a whimpering Claire. I growled as they struggled with the bindings, making it rub against their skin only burning them more. “Shh, it’s okay guys.” I tried to sooth them as tears wanted to escape at seeing them in pain but I couldn’t let them see me cry, I needed to be strong, at least for them. “It’s okay don’t move alright, it hurts the more you move. Just stay still and I’ll try to help you.” I begged. Percy stopped moving as tears slipped from his eyes.

  “Ginny, it hurts too much.” He whined.

“I know. I know shh, it’s going to be okay alright.” I tried to comfort them.

  “Why are they doing this? What did we do?” He sobbed breaking my heart.  

“Nothing Percy you did nothing wrong, everything's going to be alright we’re going to get out of this.” I promised. Wes would come, wouldn’t he? I mean after all the things that happen before this happened, I mean he said I meant something to him. Right? He’s all I got left. The only one who could save us, my wolf wanted to trust him completely have all faith in him but my mind scoffed at that and wanted to guard my heart once again.

   I struggled for what seemed like forever but I finally slipped my hands out of the silver rope. I sighed with relief and untied Claire’s then Percy’s before I untied my feet.

“Ginny.” Claire squealed wrapping her arms around my shoulders. My hands burned from all the contact with the silver but I felt way better when I had both of them safely in my arms.

Wes’s POV

    I was driving fast but to me it wasn’t fast enough so I pressed harder on the gas pedal the car lurching forward. I heard a groan from the back seat and a sadistic smile spread across my face, he was in pain, I was without my mate needless to say, he got the better deal out of the both of us. I pulled into town my hands shaking, with anger yes, but also fear. Fear that they wouldn’t help, fear that they would kill me before I got a chance to save my mate.  I turned down the long gravel road that led us to the pack house, where everybody from the pack lives after the rogues killed Ginny’s parents. As I pulled up to the house the majority of the pack were outside, waiting for my arrival. I barely parked it before I was out of the car standing in front of them. They all looked pissed beyond anything I’ve ever seen before. Oh God, here goes nothing.

“I need your help.” I told them, I saw some of the people roll their eyes but I also saw loads more who were loyal to the pack look at me with concern. Good, this was good, I thought, I still have hope. “She’s been kidnapped.” I informed them.

  This time they all stared at me wide-eyed and worried, they all cared about her deeply even if they didn’t show it. “What do we do?” an elder man spoke up anger and worry etched on his face. I looked around and almost every man and women had determination on their faces waiting for me to order them.

  I nodded slightly, “We have a captive. He helped them take her away right from under my nose.” I growled gesturing to the car. “We get the information we need, find her and bring her back to us.” I told them and they all nodded.

“What about Percy and Clarissa?” A women asked searching around like they were behind me.

“They were taken too.” i whispered not looking at any of them.

“What about you Wesy? Are you alright?” My mother asked running up to me. She looked me over and her lips tugged into a smile as she hugged me. I just told her that her two kids were kidnapped and this is how she acts?

I pushed her away. “I’m fine considering my mate and my siblings are fucking kidnapped.” I growled out, “Did you not hear me? They could be hurt.”

“I know, baby. It’s okay we’ll get them back.” She smiled grabbing my hand, “I’ll have Gin- I’ll make you some lunch. You must be starving.”

  I growled ripping my hand away from her, “What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you be so calm? I’m freaking out. Why don’t you care about them?”

My mom flinched looking around as everyone glared at her, their alliance changing as the finally wanted answers. She cowered in fear backing away from me into my father who glared at me, “Son. Calm down.” he told me wrapping my mother in his arms.

  “Do you care about them?” I asked anger boiling in my veins causing my wolf to growl viciously non stop. I was seriously about to let him out, I was that pissed. I can’t believe I never saw it before my parents aren’t what I thought they were. All a sudden it made sense, the packs hatred of Ginny, the hatred for Percy and Claire.

My parents couldn’t banish a seven year old, so they made her their slave. They made the pack turn against her which was easy considering they were upset but once they got over that and decided to forgive my Ginny my parents ordered them to counties to hate her, some more then others. I growled coming to this conclusion as everyone stood up to protect them and changed their alliance as soon as I stood up and took responsibility of being the Alpha.

“Of course we care son. They are our children.”  My dad stuttered looking around as people circled them. “Just not Ginny, she killed them, our best friends.”

I growled loudly and he shrunk back in fear, “Never. Say. That. Again.” I gritted through my teeth.

“And why not!” He shouted at me gaining confidence, “She killed them, cold blood murder.”

    “The rogues did that not her.” I growled clenching my fist to stop myself from hitting him and also trying to reign in my wolf.

“I should have killed her, I nearly did every time I hit her I always stopped before I could finish her. I was weak.” He spat. “If I did this wouldn’t be an issue.”

“You hit her?!” I boomed shaking the trees surrounded the house as about a hundred growls filled the air none as loud as mine while I thought back to her bruised body in my head. She told me she hurt herself. Fuck I’m so stupid there was no way she could have left hand print bruises on her arm. And the bruises on her stomach...

“I should have killed her.” He growled his eyes growing darker.

  That was it. My breaking point, I controlled my wolf the whole fucking day and I couldn’t anymore. Everything he said, the way they acted my whole life, and my own stupidity flashed around my mind as I shifted into my wolf, growling as I readied to pounce. My father held his head high, showing no remorse along with my mother who just like my dad didn’t care that they were in fact about to die.

   “I’ll do it the next time I see her too.” He let out. I growled about to push myself off the ground when a wolf from behind them tackled them to the ground, ripping their heads as I stared in horror at my parents. I didn’t feel sorry for them I was just sorry I wasn’t the one to kill them.

“Sorry man.” Teddy said as he shifted back to his human form, “I couldn’t help it.” I nodded, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder. I didn’t kill them but they were dead, they needed to be dead or they would have hurt her more than they did already. I braced myself from the backlash that was bound to come from the pack at the fact that the Alpha and Luna were dead but it didn’t come. Instead there was a moment of pure silence before cheers broke through the pack.

  I smiled slightly at the fact that the really did love Ginny and my parents forced them to act like that. The cheers lasted about a minute before they calmed and bowed to me.

“Alpha,” A man in the front of the crowd spoke, “were ready to kick some werewolf ass to get our Luna and children back.”

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.6K 373 20
Kia had grown up in multiple human foster homes since she was 7 years old. She had become one of the "unadoptable" kids because almost everyone that...
71.8K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...