Jack Kline's Sister

By SunnieLynnB

Lucifer did not have one child, he had two. The second, no one knows about, nor does she know about them. She... More

Casting, Playlist, Author's Note
Chapter One: A Girl
Chapter Two: The Meeting
Chapter Three: Introductions
Chapter Four: Fear
Chapter Five: Choices
Chapter Six: Optimism
Chapter Seven: Unhuman Nature
Chapter Eight: Byzantium
Chapter Ten: Promises
Chapter Eleven: The Spear, Part One
Chapter Twelve: Nihilism, Part One
Chapter Thirteen: Nihilism, Part Two
Chapter Fourteen: Damaged Goods, Part One
Chapter Fifteen: Damaged Goods, Part Two
Chapter Sixteen: Prophet and Loss, Part One
Chapter Seventeen: Prophet and Loss, Part Two
Chapter Eighteen: Ouroboros, Part One
Chapter Nineteen: Ouroboros, Part Two
Chapter Twenty: Hope
Chapter Twenty One: Peace of Mind, Part One
Chapter Twenty Two: Peace of Mind, Part Two
Chapter Twenty Three: Don't Go In The Woods, Part One
Chapter Twenty Four: Don't Go In The Woods, Part Two
Chapter Twenty Five: Game Night, Part One
Chapter Twenty Six: Game Night, Part Two
Chapter Twenty Seven: Absence, Part One
Chapter Twenty Nine: Absence, Part Two
Chapter Thirty: Jack In The Box, Part One
Chapter Thirty One: Jack In The Box, Part Two
Chapter Thirty Two: Moriah, Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: Moriah, Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Moriah, Part Three
Hello, Everyone

Chapter Twelve: The Spear, Part Two

900 24 4
By SunnieLynnB

Monica thought about praying but decided against it. If God really cared, he wouldn't have thrown her to the wolves.

She knew any minute, the door would bang open and someone would let her out. Then they would get Jack. Then the others would show up with the spear and they would kill Michael.

It would all be okay.

It had to be okay.

Because their stories weren't over yet.

God might not care about them, but he wouldn't let Michaels' monster army take over the world.

Right?

After all, why would you let the thing you created get destroyed?
If you had a million other worlds, you might. Monica shook her head and tried to block out the voice in her head. God doesn't have a million worlds, moron, she answered herself.

Just then the door opened and Sam ran in. "Are you okay?" He asked, trying to make sense of the chains.

"I'm fine. Did you get Jack?"

"He's next. Hold still." Sam struggled with the chains for a minute. "Okay. Let's go."

Monica jumped up they ran down the hall. Monica held up her hand and busted the door before Sam had even reached it. They ran inside and Sam untied the rope.

"Monica?" Jack looked for his sister.

"I'm here," she said, kneeling beside him.

"Come on, we have to go," Sam said.

Just then, the door rattled.

"Shh," Sam said.

Monica held up both now-blaring palms, ready and waiting.

They could hear footsteps, getting closer. Sam wielded his knife.

The door opened to reveal what Monica figured was Garth. She had never seen him before.

"Garth?" Sam asked.

Monica's eyes narrowed in concentration. He was a lot...dweebier than she had expected.

"Hey," he said, looking over them all, apparently not noticing Monica. Either that or he just didn't care about the teenage girl standing next to Jack with glowing hands.

"You're okay," Sam breathed.

"Yeah," Garth replied.

Monica thought he seemed entirely too calm, given the situation.

"Great," Sam said. "Let's get out of here."

They bolted through the building as silently as possible before finding an elevator.

Monica had never been on an elevator before, and she enjoyed the experience.

"Alright," Sam said, looking around as they stepped out. "Dean and Cass are almost here, we'll pick up the spear as soon as they get here, we'll regroup and then--"

"Kick Michael's ass," Monica and Jack said together, then looked at each other.

Then Garth bent over and started retching.

"Garth?" Sam asked.

Jack walked up to him and touched his back lightly. Garth whipped around, snarling, with his eyes blazing angel-blue.

Monica would have killed him then and there, but once again there was the issue of not wanting to take Sam and Jack with him.

Garth hit Jack, flinging him across the room.

"Jack!" Both Monica and Sam yelled. Monica ran to her brother while Sam turned to Garth. "Oh, Sam, he's in my head," Garth said.

Monica glanced at him, then looked back to Jack. "Jack, are you okay? Come on, get up, please, we have to go--"

Jack pushed her bangs out of her face. "Hey, I'm fine. It's okay." He looked at Garth. "I take that back."

"He won't let me stop," Garth said, growling again.

"Garth?" Sam asked, as fangs filled his mouth.

"I'm sorry," he managed, before lunging at them.

Sam dodged a few blows before holding up his hands and stepping back. "Hey, don't do this, you don't have to do this."

Garth lunged again, but this time Sam punched him in the face.

Monica helped her brother up. They watched from a short distance, feeling helpless, but they knew running in would only make things worse.

Finally, Sam, had him trapped with the blade at his neck. "Fight this, you have to fight this," He said, struggling to hang on to him.

Garth flipped Sam over just as Jack lunged for him.

Monica ran to Sam this time, wishing she could be something other than a battle nurse. "Jack!" She screamed as they rolled on the floor. She turned to Sam. "Sam, get up. Come on." She slapped his cheeks lightly. "You have to get up."

Sam's eyes stayed shut.

"Okay, let's try something else." Monica sucked in a few breaths, trying to stay calm. She placed a palm on each of his temples and closed her eyes.

Sam jolted up, gasping, still too weak to get up.

"Good, good, hey, look at me. Sam, look at me." Sam's eyes slowly focused on her face.

Monica turned to see Garth had her brother pinned and was inches from his face. "Jack!" She screamed yet again and ran up to Garth from behind. She put her palms on Garth just long enough to sedate him for a while.

By now Sam was up. He ran to them as Monica was focusing on the scratches on Jack's face. "Hey hold still for a moment," She said, gently placing her hand on the wound. Light flashed and he was healed. "Are you okay?"

Jack nodded, still panting.

They tied up Garth and put him in the trunk, just as Dean and Cass showed up. "Thanks for waitin' for us," Dean said.

Sam looked at him. "Didn't have a choice."

Monica was sitting with Jack on the hood of a blue car. He looked at her. "I forgot to thank you for saving my life."

She shook her head. "Even if I wasn't there, Sam would have gotten up and helped you. Or you would have foughten him off."

"But, I am stuck with you. So, thank you."

Monica looked at him and grinned slightly, remembering the last time he said that.

Cass entered the room. He looked at Jack and Monica. "Are you okay?"

They nodded.

"Good." He pushed Monica's hair out of her eyes to reveal the bruise where she had been hit. Castiel placed his fingers on her forehead and healed her.

Monica touched the spot. "Thanks. I forgot about that."

Cass nodded.

Monica looked over just in time to see Dean flip the spear around. "Ow," he said. Then, "Wait, I got it, it's cool."

"Can I try?"

Dean looked at her. "It's taller as you are."

She narrowed her eyes. "I know that. I'm not blind."

Dean shrugged. "Here."

Sam looked at him, eyes wide. "Dean--"

"Relax. She can always heal herself, worse comes to worst."

Monica stood back and flipped it a few times, with more grace than Dean. She tossed it in the air once and caught it effortlessly.

"Where'd you learn to do that?"

She shrugged. "Using my sword, I suppose." She handed it back to him.

He took it and looked at her and Jack, then at Cass. "How are we?"

"They're both good as new."

"Good. And, Monica? Where is our little friend?"

"Heaven. Waiting." She folded her arms. "You owe me another apology."

Dean blinked. "What for?"

"I told you Michael had something planned."

Dean sighed. "Fine." He looked at her. I'm sorry I brushed you off, okay?"

She smiled. "I forgive you." She paused.

Cass looked at them both. "We have to remember, Michael has monsters all over the city. If he feared us in the least, he would have sent some."

"Yeah, well, he could have killed me," Sam said. "Back at the shipping facility."

"He wants us here," Monica whispered.

Dean looked at her. "Why?"

"I don't know."

"We have to remember," Cass said, "Michael will sense my and Monica's approach."

"So, zero element of surprise," Dean said.

"We could run into a trap," Sam added.

"Which is set by a full-power archangel," Cass continued.

Dean grinned. "Impossible odds." He paused. "Feels like home."

"Can we get out of here now?" Monica asked.

Dean looked at her. "Yeah. Yeah, we can."

And they did.

                                                                                         ✴✴✴                                                                                   

Monica held her breath and tried to stay calm. They were finally going to kill Michael. In a few minutes, he'd be dead.

She was with Castiel, so Sam, Dean, and Jack would have the advantage of surprise.

"Castiel," she heard Michael call. "Monica, darling."

She looked at Cass who only pressed a finger to his lips.

"You do realize I can feel both of you in here."

We know, bitch, Monica thought.

"There's really no need to be--" Cass jumped out and tried to angel blade him, while Monica went for the other side with her sword. Michael slammed Monica into the wall so hard she couldn't stand up, just watch as Cass tried to dodge her hits. She threw him into the wall and held him up by the neck. "Tell me something, Cass," she said. "Why would you just bring the girl?"

Monica struggled to sit up, but every movement sent pain flashing through her body.

Michael threw Cass, over and over and over again.

Just as Monica managed to stand up, Cass caught her eye. "Go!" He yelled.

Monica didn't want to leave, but she knew there was nothing she could do to Michael now, anyway. So she ran.

Monica found Sam. "She's hurt Cass. Bad. He told me to come to you."

Just then the door opened, and before Sam could answer Dean jumped out with the spear and Michael slammed Sam into the floor.

Dean missed a few times and struggled to dodge her.

Finally, they just stood across from each other. "You got it," Michael said.

"I sure did," Dean replied.

Then the fighting started again. Monica hung with Jack towards the back, watching.

Dean's spear work was impressive, but Michael knocked him down anyway, before picking him up by his neck. "I'm so glad you could come for dinner tonight," she purred. "I know you hate me Dean, but don't forget, you let me out." She dropped him. "And now you get to see it. Everything your mistake will make possible. All the bloodshed, all the death, all on you."

Sam grabbed the spear. "Dean!" He shouted, and slid it to him.

Dean picked it up and started slashing again.

At this point, Monica had her eyes closed. She didn't want to see if Michael killed him, or Sam, or Cass. She just listened to the song of fighting and tied to keep her breath even.

She only opened them when there was a stall in the noise. She looked to see Dean with the spear aimed at Michael.

"Kill him!" Jack screamed.

And then Monica realized what was happening. "No! Dean!" She ran up behind him only to be flung into the wall by Michael.

And then Michael's vessel fell.

"Dean?" Cass asked.

Dean held out the spear and broke it in two. Then he turned to them, eyes glowing archangel-blue.

"No," Sam breathed.

"Yeah," Michael said. "When I gave up Dean, you didn't think to question? Ask why? Dean was...resisting me. He was too attached to you. To all of you."

Monica managed to sit up and look at him. Her palms had started glowing, even though there was nothing she could do with them at the moment. 

"He wouldn't stop--squirming," Michael continued. "To get out, to get back. So I left. But not without leaving the door open...just a crack." Michael picked up a glass.

"Why wait?" Monica asked, forcing herself to her feet. 

"To break him, to crush him, to disappoint him so completely that this time, he'll be nice and quiet for a change. Buried. And he is. He's gone." Michael took a drink. 'And now I am a whole army out there. Waiting. Ready for my command. Ready for this." Michael held up his hand and snapped his fingers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.2K 11
"There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." Supernatural Season 12+ Jack Kline COMPLETED 4/13/19 >> don't own nothing.
5.5K 324 53
This time we pick up right where we left off, due to the affects of Kelly Kline labor the Nephlim's power created a rift between their world. Sam, El...
5.6K 351 16
❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline...
35.2K 754 22
Hit #6 in Jack Kline ! When seventeen year old witch Hope Monroe gets wind that she has a soulmate, her first reaction is to get her stubborn self to...