Journey Of Arrange(love) Marr...

By love_n_grace

Story of two souls bounded together in a lovely sacred bond called MARRIAGE It is a sweet, full of love and... More

Note
part 1- first Meet
characters
part 2- Engagement (A)
note
part-3 Engagement (B)
part-4 friends and shopping
part-5 friends are family
part-6 mehndi,sangeet and haldi
part-7 Marriage
part-8 night to remember
part-9 Sunshine
Announcement
part-10 New life begins
part-11 pooja and ceremony
part-12 honeymoon (A)
part-13 honeymoon (B)
part-14 Storm in their life
part-15 who is the person??
part-16 what happened to zoya??
part- 17 pregnancy!!??
part- 18 What is he planing??.
part-19 silence before the Storm..
Announcement
part-20 Aditi have already met ashwin.
part-21 Miscarriage?????
part-22 zoya is safe.
part-23 his evil confession
part-24 Finally some happy days.
part-25 part (a)
part-25 part(b)
part- 26 Marriage preparations
part-28 Marriage.
part-29
part-30
Announcement
part-31
part-32
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
Epilogue
chapter-1 [#season 2]
chapter-2 [#season 2]
chapter-3 [#season 2]
chapter-4 [#season 2]
chapter-5 [#season-2]
chapter-6 [#season-2]
Note.

part-27 ArNoor's engagement.

1.6K 104 51
By love_n_grace

I have updated the new story so please go and check it 'soulmates~meant to be' . Vote and comment there also and please vote and comment here also. ❤❤❤

So today is their engagement. Both the houses are decorated nicely.

Zoya has been up early. She is very excited about their marriage.

Aditya is behind her, checking if she's overworking or doing any tiring work and exerting herself.

Right now he is running behind her and feeding her apples because she is busy in scolding workers who are not doing their work properly

"Zoya pehle kha lo baad main daat lena unhe." He said sternly while making her sit on the sofa.

"Kya hain aditya itna kaam hain" Zoya  said in an annoying tone.

"Haan toh kaam baki log kar lenge.... Subah se kuch khaya hain tumne jo yha se vha ghoome jaa rhi ho" He said in a Stern voice. He gave her a piece of an apple.

"Ab chup chap ye finish karogi uske baad milk piyogi and then rest karogi." He again said in a Stern voice.

Zoya's eyes started getting teary. Anjana came there and saw that.

"Kya hua zoya?" Anjana asked and caressed her head.

"Dekhiye maa yeh apke bete humpe befizool chilla rhe hain" She complained like a baby and wiped her  tears.

"Kya hua adi kyu chilla rha hain uspe" Anjana asked in a scolding tone.

"Maa, pehli baat toh yeh hain ki main chilla nahi rha, aur dusri baat, kal ise do baar chakkar aaye hain... Ab subah se lagi hui hai bina kuch khaye piye. Ab weakness nahi hogi toh kya hoga." He said and looked at her but felt bad seeing her crying like that.

"Dekho zoya beta kuch kha lo aur rest karlo... Tayyari hum dekh lenge aur phir abhi toh poori engagement bachi hain toh abhi rest karlo okay" Anjana said while caressing her hair.

"Aur tu ab uspe chillaya na toh phir dekhiyo poora ghar tujhse saaf Karvaungi " Anjana said while turning toward aditya.

Anjana went from there but zoya was still crying.

Aditya sighed and sat beside her.

"Zoya sorry" Aditya said.

Zoya didn't looked at him. She was looking down and tears were running out of her eyes.

"Kya hua zoya kyu ro rahi ho?" He asked in a calm tone.
He held her chin and made her look at him.

"Kya hua batao mujhe" Aditya asked and wiped her tears.

"Hume apples nahi khane.." She said like a child.

"Accha theek hain... Kuch aur khana hain?" He asked taking her in his arms.

Zoya nodded.

"Kya khana hain?" He asked while caressing her hair.

"Pizza with extra cheese" She said cutely.

"Zoya pizza kal hi khaya tha na" He said.

"Hum aaj bas ek hi piece khayenge pakka" She said in a promising tone.

"Haan mujhe pata hain tumhara ek piece kya hota hata hain" He mumbled.

"Ab aap mangva rhe hain ya nahi" She said.

"Haan haan mangva raha hun.. Lekin usse pehle yeh saare apples finish karo" He said and gave her the plate.

"Lekin adi-"

"Theek hain mat khao main phir pizza bhi nahi khane dunga" He shrugged and kept his phone inside his pocket.

"Accha theek haina kha rhe hain bas......huhh Hitler" She said and started eating apples.

He ordered her favourite pizza.

************************************

Engagement is going to be in a big marriage hall.

Many business partners are also joining the ceremony.

Parents have already reached there.
Noor have already left for the venue as her makeup and other things will be done there.

Zoya and aditya are getting ready.

She is inside the closet and he is waiting outside for her.

"Zoya kya hua... Main help kardun." He shouted from outside as she is taking soo much time and they are getting late.

He was looking hot in his attire.

"Nahi bas hogya humara hum aa rhe hain" She shouted back.

After sometime he was again going to shout when he saw her coming out from the closet looking hot, sexy and cute at the same time.

He came towards her and hugged her from behind.

"You know na hum late ho rhe hain aur tumhe aise dekhkar na mujhe mann kar rha hain ki hum aaj nahi jaate and you know we can do alot of things." He said huskily and bite her neck.
She moaned and said.

"Ad... Aditya chodiye hume... Late ho rhe hain." She said and tried to get out of his hold.
He turns her around in a way that her face is just few inches away from him.

"Aise kaise jane doon... Ek kiss toh banti hain" He said and was decreasing the distance between their lips but zoya kept her palm on his lips and said.

"Nahi Mr hooda abhi nahi aap humara make up kharaab kar denge." She said and removed her palm..

"Aisa thodi na hota hain yarr" Aditya whined.

"Bilkul aisa hi hota hain" She said and chuckled.

"Haan haan has lo.... Aaj raat main bataunga tumhe" He said huskily and bite her ears.

"Raat ki raat main dekhenge abhi chale" She said while picking her clutch and phone.

"Haan Chalo" He said and walked with her to the car.
He have already kept tissues and water bottle knowing that she is throwing up alot nowadays.

************************************

The venue was decorated nicely.

It was a nice warm theme.

Zoya and aditya entered inside the Hall. Aditya was holding her waist while walking.

Their photos were clicked some were happy seeing the happy couple and some were just envying them.

They reached towards their parents.

They met people and business men

"Aditya hum noor se milne jaa rhe hain" Zoya said

"Okay... Aaram se jaana" Aditya said.

"Okay." She said and went to the private room where noor was getting ready.

She entered and saw beauticians were working on her.
Aditi was sitting on the bed and was clicking her photos.

"Arey waah noor aap toh badi sundar lag rhi hain." Zoya said and kissed her head.

"Thank you appi" Noor said.

"Accha zoya tumhe apne pati se fursat mil hi gyi" Aditi said.

"Kya aditi aap bhi.... Hum neeche logo se mil rahe the" Zoya said while drinking some water.

"Haan kya pata apne pati ke saath romance kar rhe ho...ab toh ruk jao...do do bache hone vaale hain" Aditi said with a smirk.

"Pehli baat toh yeh hain ki hum apne pati ke saath romance kar rhe the kisi aur ke pati ke saath nahi..... Aur second baat yeh ki bache bhi usi ki badolat hue hain" Zoya replied with a smirk.

"Oh my god.... Yeh humari bholi bhali zoya toh nahi hain" Aditi said while widening her eyes.

Noor and zoya Loughed.

After sometimes it was time for the engagement.

Noor and arjun were asked to stand on the stage.

Both were looking beautiful together

ArNoor's attire ^

Zoya brought the decorated plate in which there was two rings.

Both of them exchanged the rings. Everyone clapped and hooted for them.

Champagne bottle's were opened...but there was a sad person and it is non other than zoya.
She can't drink anything because of aditya.
She is not allowed to have soda or any soft drink either.

Aditya saw her sitting Grumpily on the sofa.

He know she want to have something nice so he went and brought fresh coconut water for her.

"Yeh lo yeh peelo" He said while sitting beside her and giving her the glass.

"Hume nahi peena" She said Grumpily.

"Ohhhh... Mujhe laga main bhi drink nahi kar rha toh hum dono saath main milke coconut water peeyenge.... Lekin theek hain tumhe nahi peena toh" He said while showing her fake hurt.

Zoya looked at him and she know that he is just been drama queen.

"Accha laiye.. " She said and he gave her the glass happily.

"Aap bhi drama queen ho" Zoya said and chuckled.

They both enjoyed drinking the coconut water.

After that everyone danced and had fun.

It was night now and everyone was tired and zoya was extra tired.

They all went to their houses.

Both of them reached their room.
Aditya locked the door and turned her around and took her lips for a kiss.

She was surprised at first but then she also reciprocated.

He was sucking her lips. She also reciprocated with the same passion.
After having a passionate kiss zoya broke the kiss and joined their head while taking deep breaths.

"I love you" Aditya said.

"I love you too" Zoya replied

After changing both of them slept in each other's arm.

************************************

Next day wasim, noor and roshnaq came in the morning to the hooda house as they have to decide a date for the marriage.

Everyone was up except zoya.

She has not been up yet because she was throwing up alot during mid night.

First, she was really tired and on top of that she was continuously throwing up. She didn't had any energy left in her so she doesn't want to get up

They all welcomed them nicely. Tea and snacks were served.

After talking for a while roshnaq asked.

"Zoya kahan hain, dikhi nahi" Roshnaq asked while searching for her daughter.

"Ammi vo so rhi hain... Raat bhar tabyat kharab thi vomiting ho rhi thi isliye abhi tak so rhi hain.... Main le aata hun bula kar" Aditya said. He was going to wake her up when roshnaq said....

"Nahi aditya rehne dijiye.... Aaram karne dijiye.. Thodi der main khud uth jayengi....." Roshnaq said with a smile.

Aditya smiled in response.

They all started talking. After sometime aditya got a call.
He checked the id and it was non other than zoya.

" Hello...Haan zoya bolo" He asked

"Aditya aap kahan hain... Humne bola tha na room main hi rahiyega" She said in a tired sleepy tone.

"Sorry zoya... Voh ammi abbu aur noor aa rakhe haina toh isliye main yha aa gaya.." He said while moving from there.

"Okay... Humse utha nahi jaa rha... Mann nhi kar rha uthne ka... Toh aap please humare liye paani le aayenge yha par bottle main pani khatam ho gya" She said while feeling sleepy and tired.

"Haan jaan la rha hun.."he said and walked into the kitchen he took a water bottle and a tray with fruits and juice.

He entered the room and saw her lying tiredly on the bed.

He went towards her and wake her up.

"Zoya utho... Yeh lo paani pee lo" He said.
She opened her eyes and sat up on the bed.

She drank some water.

"Zoya maine doctor ki appointment le li hain tum kuch kha lo phir chalte hain." He said while keeping the glass on the side table.

"Kyuuuuu" She whined loudly.

"Kya kyu zoya... Tumhari tabiyat kharab hain... Doctor ne bola tha na ki morning sickness jyada badhni nahi chahiye... Aur vaise bhi regular checkup ke liye bhi do teen din baad jaana tha toh abhi hi kyu nahi" He said.

She huffed and got up from the bed lazily.

She took a shower (half heartedly).
She then came and had some light breakfast after talking to the parents for a while they both left to visit the doctor.

Doctor did the regular scan. She is now almost three months pregnant.

They got a nice view of the babies after that they told her about the excessive morning sickness.

"Yeh normal hain as she is carrying twins to Thoda excessive hona normal hain par phir bhi main dawai de rahi hun..... Aur zoya timely khana khana hain.... Aur ab bahar ka khana band kardo otherwise vomiting ki problem aur badh jayegi.." Doctor said while writing the prescription

"Okay doctor. And I'm having heartburn and tender breasts." Zoya told her about the problem.

"Yes it's common... Hurtburn ke liye you have to eat less oily aur spicy food and drink lots of water. And abhi toh you have entered in your third month which is starting of second trimester so it's quite normal abhi toh aur hoga and as you are having twins toh you would face these problems quite more which is completely fine." Doctor made them understand.

"Okay" Zoya said taking a deep breath.

"Don't worry maine dawaai de di hain usse regular continue kare aur please regular walk and yoga is very important for you. Abhi backache aur leg pain main help karega saath hi saath delivery ke vakt bhi thoda easy rahega so yoga aur morning walk regular karni hain. Food intake should be proper and yeh medicines bhi lena okay.... And twins are absolutely fine. The one which is hiding hume bas uski position ka darr lag rha hain.. But timely theek ho jayega...... Next check up ki date di hain and agar koi bhi problem hui toh please aajana... Koi health related issues iss stage pe ignore mat karna." She said and gave them the prescription

They thanked her and left after taking the medicines

************************************

They reached home and saw everyone was talking.

They entered and everyone started asking about her health.

"Arey shaant ho jaiye aap log" Zoya shouted to quite them.

"Hum ek dum theek hain... Babies bhi theek hain" Zoya said with a smile.

Everyone released a breath of relief.

Everyone settled in the drawing room.

"Accha beta ab hume shaadi ke liye do date mili hain ek toh 4 months baad hain aur second ek month baad hain.... Aap log bataiye kya karna hain.....Humara suggestion to ye rahega ki ek month baad hi shaadi karle kyuki 4 mahine baad zoya ke liye mushkil hoga" Roshnaq said while putting her point in front of noor and arjun.

"Haan toh theek hain ek mahine baad hi kar lete hain agar noor ko koi problem na ho toh" Arjun said.

"Haan hume bhi koi problem nahi." Noor answered.

"Dekhiye agr aaplog humari vajah se date aage kar rhe hain then please mat kariye kyuki shaadi ek mahine baad ho ya chaar mahine baad hum toh utne hi maze karenge " Zoya said.

"Jee nahi appi.... Aap vaise bhi golu molu ho gyi hain... Chaar mahine baad toh bilkul panda lagenge.." Noor said and aditya gave her a hi-fi and both of them loughed.

Zoya glared at adi and made a pout looking at her ammi.

"Ammi aap dekh rhi hain in dono ko humara mazak bana rhe hain" She said cutely with a pout

"Noor.. Aditya, dono sorry boliye zoya ko" Roshnaq said sternly while controlling her laughter.

"Sorry appi" Noor said.

"Sorry PANDA" Aditya said and both of them again loughed.

Zoya threw the cushion on them and got up.

"Hum na aap dono ko baad main dekhenge.. Abhi hume aur humare bacchon ko bhook lagi hain.." She said and moved to kitchen while stomping her foot.

"Kyu pareshaan karte ho tum dono use" Anjana asked.

"Maa humne kya kuch bola" Aditya said.

"Beta abhi mana le jaake baad main mujhse mat kahiyo" Anjana said and loughed.

"Sahi keh rhe ho maa" He said and ran towards the kitchen to say sorry to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter???

Go and checkout my new story....

And please vote and comment.

Love yaaa🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2.8K 7
She hated him for saying yes! But he was helpless !!! He never could explain her his situation For she was now already his Begum! He left to Mumbai w...
186K 9.7K 38
This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Siddiqui hating Aditya Hooda since they wer...
15.1K 1.3K 16
Aditya and Zoya are a happy married couple who has recently shifted from Mumbai to outskirts of Nainital just because Zoya wanted some peace from the...
2.9K 368 21
The Veiled Emotion: A Tale of Arranged Love How long can one deny the truth before it consuming them? How long can one deny the feelings of attractio...