Let You Go

By Bethany_V

Wrote this a long time ago when I was like 13 or something like that. Read at your own risk, it's terrible. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THANK YOU

Chapter 14

62 3 0
By Bethany_V

"Yes, I was lost." Kai said as he gave me a smile. "Now that I've found you guys, I'll continue you the journey. Oh my, Nissa, what happened to your shoulder?" He asked me as he gently placed a hand on my injured shoulder. I flinched in slight pain and I gave him a weak smile. "I was injured when a group of ninjas sent by Jin that attacked us." I told him and Cyan came behind me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go. We're almost to Blue Dragon." Cyan said and I turned to him and nodded. "Nissa." Kai said and I turned back to face him. "I missed you so much." He said and I looked down. "I... I missed you too." I said back and I felt Cyan squeeze my hand. "Are you still going to ride with me?" Kai asked me. "She'll be riding with me from now on. The incident you had worries us all." Cyan spoke for me and I sighed quietly.

I didn't know what I was going to say to that. I mean, I don't mind riding with Kai, but I'm a little scared now. And only Cyan right now can make me feel safe.

Kai nodded slowly and got back on his horse. Cyan led me to the horse, "Remember, you get on first." He said and I sighed. "Fine..." I said as I gripped ahold of the saddle and Cyan boosted me up. I threw one leg over and sat there until Cyan got up. "So, when can I navigate the horse?" I asked. "If you want to kill us." He said as he grabbed the reins. I laughed out loud and turned my body to face him.

"I'm also good at killing." I said and he laughed as he pulled me closer to him. I turned my body back to the front and Cyan slapped the reins against the horse and the horse started galloping towards the others. As we reached the Blue Dragon district, there was a group of ninjas waiting for us. This isn't good...

Cyan stopped the horse and looked over my shoulder to see what's going on. "Crap." He muttered as he got down and he helped me down. "Stop." A voice called behind us and there was Kai on his horse. He was holding out a sword, pointing it towards us. "You deceived us." Cyan said and Kai just laughed. "Not just me, but also Jaehul, right?" Kai said as he looked at me. I gulped and kept my eyes towards him.

"Kai." Yane spoke up.

"I'm tired of listening to that old man. He doesn't know what the heck he is doing." Kai pointed his sword to Yane. Kai got off his horse and walked towards me. Cyan jumped in front of me, but Kai shoved him out of the way. "All I need is you." Kai said to me as the back of his knuckles trailed down my cheek. "Stay away from her." Cyan said as he shoved Kai back. Kai jerked his sword at Cyan and it the tip of the blade was right under Cyan's neck.

Kai looked at me, "Come with me." He said as he held out his hand. I stared at his hand and took a deep breath. I shook my head, I can't do it. Kai deceived us, he's the bad guy now. "I... I can't..." I whispered and Kai nodded. Kai suddenly grabbed me and I screamed and the other ninjas started attacking us while Kai tried getting me on his horse.

Cyan ran to us and he punched Kai in the face and I kicked him in his man place. He let me go and I fell to the floor. I scrambled behind Cyan as he drew out a sword. Cyan has a sword? I thought he only had daggers... Cyan pointed towards Kai and the clinging of blades began.

I saw a handle of one of Cyan's daggers, it was sitting around his waist. I should help the others... I looked over at the others and they were fighting the ninjas, even Yane. I hesitantly stared at Cyan's dagger and quickly ran to it and pulled it out. I ran to the others and already, a ninja was after me. I cluctched the dagger tightly in my hand as I continued running. Of course, they were faster than me. I really need to get better at running. I stopped and turned to face them.

He was close up and I rammed the dagger into his stomach. I pulled it back out and blood was all over the blade. The ninja still came towards me and I held the dagger up. "Stay back." I said and the ninja refused. "I don't want to kill you. You're a person that works for Jin. Jin is only using you to get what he wants." I said as I felt my voice shake.

"Listen to me. You're injured and you're bleeding. I can help you. Jin won't, he's using you." I said again and the ninja shook their head. I put the dagger down on the floor. "See? I'm not going to hurt you, but only going to ask you one thing. You already know I'm the princess of Urina right?" I asked and they shook their head again.

"No? I told you, Jin is only using you. But, help me become the princess and take down Jin. I'll help you as well. You can help me too." I said and the ninja's eyes narrowed. They took off their mask and I smiled. "I'll... I'll help you... I'm tired of always under the command of Jin." He said and I nodded. "Right now you're injured..." I said as I picked up the dagger from the floor.

He had bright silver eyes, his skin was light and he had a small scar on his temple. "Stay here." I commanded as I ran back to the others. The ninjas were already down and Malin was injured on his arm and Riko and Hiro were standing next to Yane. I looked to Cyan and he was down on the ground and Kai was gone. I ran to Cyan. "Are you okay?!" I said as I helped Cyan up.

"Kai... Got away..." He whispered. Cyan was bleeding from his stomach and his leg and I gasped. Mouth began dripping from the corner of his mouth and I shook my head. "You're about to die and you worry about Kai? He can screw himself, let's get you to a doctor!" I said as I help him up and Malin came over to help me. Malin put Cyan on his horse and I went up to Cyan's horse. Today is the day I'm going to learn how to ride a horse without anyone's help.

I had a struggle getting on, but I did manage to get on. Everyone was was starting to go and I took a deep breath. "I can do this." I said to myself and I slapped the reins of the horse. The horse neighed as it began galloping. I steered it towards the others and I smiled. I'm doing it! We got into the Blue Dragon district and we rode up to the nearest Doctor's Hospital.

I got down first and ran to the door and opened it. The doctor from his desk looked up. He was a short bald man with wrinkles on his face and glasses that rested at the tip of his nose. "It's an emergency!" I yelled as the others brought Cyan in. "Oh my! Bring him to this room." The short doctor went to a room and opened the door. My shoulder began hurting from all the pressure I put against it today and I leaned against the wall as I watched them put Cyan into the room.

I began getting dizzy. Water... I need water. I looked around for water. "Nissa? You okay?" Malin asked as he walked out of the room. I shook my head as I felt a terrible migraine overtake my head and I put a hand on my head. "Water..." I whispered and Malin nodded. He ran to the doctor and then ran back out and down a hallway and came back with a cup of water. I took the cup from his hands and gulped it down. "You've been running around too much." Malin said.

I shrugged my shoulders as I put the empty cup down on a table. "You're injured too." I said to Malin as I touched his arm that was wrapped with a blood soaked bandage. I could tell it used to be white, but now it's brown and red. He flinched at my touch and then smiled. "Don't worry about me. I think we all know I'll heal. It's just Cyan we are all worried about." He said and I nodded.

"We are going to have to stitch him up. It's going to take hours, just wait. My other assistants will check you out." The doctor said as three assistants followed him into the room and closed the door behind. I sighed as two other assistants came up to us. I followed one and Malin followed the other. I was taken into a small room and I sat down on a bed. The assistant sat on a chair, "Let me check your shoulder. You have to remove half of your shirt so I can really check your shoulder." The assistant was a woman with brown hair and brown eyes, she has her hair back in a low bun and she seemed very exhausted.

I nodded as I pulled my arm out of the sleeve and pulled my shirt over my head and let the shirt rest on my other shoulder. The bandage was already taken off and was on the floor and she touched my arm gently as she took a look at it. "It seems to be healing, but you didn't disinfect it. It is slowly growing an infection." She said as she got up and went to a cabinet. She took out a bottle of liquid and put a drop of liquid on a small napkin.

She dabbed my shoulder and I flinched as the wound began burning. "We also have to stitch it up a little."

After I was done, Malin came out as well and smiled at me. I was a little drowsy because of the medication, but I was fine. I was just worried about Cyan, I hope he's fine.

Hours passed and the doctor came out of the room. "His name is Cyan right?" He asked and we all nodded.

"How is he?" Yane asked.

"Is he okay?" Malin asked.

"He's going to be alright, right?" I said.

The doctor took a deep breath. "Well, Cyan is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.8K 33
****Copyrighted**** 'Tell me you don't feel it.' He whispered against my lips, and the trembling that had ceased at the feel of his lips against mine...
120K 2.6K 17
~~Harry Potter fan fiction DRARRY~~ ~8th year Hogwarts~ Boyxboy, violence, explicit language Don't like it? Don't read it. simple, This story isn't...
33.3K 913 25
DISCONTINUED I wrote this story when I was 13 years old, so yeah there will be cringy parts and a LOT of errors here. I don't mind if you guys want t...
472 30 14
I wrote this when I was 13 and published it so my girlfriend could read it.