Mrs. All American| a.i.

By PittaPatter24

"How'd you meet him?" "I kind of just, you know, fell into his arms half naked." More

intro
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
epilogue
AY THIS IS IMPORTANT!
NINA
Bonus Chapter
Red Wine

1.7

11.3K 457 57
By PittaPatter24

Ashton's POV

"Ash," My mum came into the room, quietly. I could feel the foot of my bed dip a little bit as she sat down by my feet.

"What mum?" I groaned, rolling onto my back and stretching. "What time is it?" I asked again, to lazy to sit up in bed and check the clock.

"It's twelve in the afternoon. Come on Ash, why don't you get out of bed. Hang out with the boys." She suggested and I could only guess that she knew Mia and I had an argument. "Just because you and Mia had an argument," There it is. "Doesn't mean you need to sit around in bed and mope all day."

"I'm not moping." I pouted as I slowly sat up in bed so I could come face to face with my mum. She gave me a look before pinching at my cheeks gently.

"Yes, you are Ashton. Now, come on. Get out of bed. If you don't want to hang out with the boys you can at least help me set up for the barbecue tonight." My mum stood from the foot of my bed and started walking towards the door.

"Barbecue? What Barbecue?" I asked, slowly getting out of bed.

"Oh, just a small little family thing. The boys, their families. Josh and Alex." She started listing people off.

"Is Mia going to be at this sudden barbecue?" I asked, following my mum out of my bedroom.

"No, she's still in America." My mum answered and I nodded my head. I was thankful that I didn't have to face Mia because then I would have to give her an answer. I would have to tell her that I have such strong feelings for her that it actually hurts. And, that's what Luke was hinting about, but I just didn't want Mia to find out.

"Why don't you just get Lauren and Harry to help?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen. "I mean I still am crippled." I pointed to my side making my mum roll her eyes.

"Yes, but I don't think you need to use your side to cook and flip burgers on the barbie." She told me. "Plus, Lauren and Harry aren't home. Joy, Karen and Liz took them out to eat and go shopping." She told me.

"Why didn't they take me?" I asked, suddenly hurt that the people who were like my second mothers didn't take me shopping and out to eat. As childish as that sounds.

"Because, you were being a lazy bum and didn't wake up when they came to get your sister and brother." She told me as she took the burgers out of the freezer and set them on the counter. "Let them defrost." She told me as she rushed around this kitchen to get more things out.

"Do you need help making any salads?" I asked her.

"No, Josh and Alex are bringing that over, along with stuff to make s'mores." She muttered as she started to get out all of the rest of the food that needed to be cooked or just heated up.

"What time is everyone coming over?" I asked, taking a seat at the kitchen island. My mum was still moving around the kitchen putting everything together.

"They should be here in an hour. But, knowing the boys they'll show up at anytime." She smirked. "Go take a shower for me, darling." She took a second look up at me and crinkle her nose. "You stink."

"That's not nice!" I giggled as I stood up from the stool so I could smother my mum in a hug. She screamed, pushing me away lightly, in case she hurt my side.

"You smell. Now go take a shower and then I'll hug you." Sending me upstairs, I had no choice to take a shower and get ready for the day.

I took a quick shower, but decided to stay in my room before I had to go downstairs and help my mum. I could hear from downstairs that Alex and Josh had already arrived and were helping my mum set up everything outside. When the boys got here, it was obvious because they were louder then a train crashing through your bedroom.

"Ashton, get your ass down here!" Michael yelled from the bottom of the steps. Locking my phone, I got out of bed and fixed my basketball shorts a little bit higher on my hips.

"Michael, you are literally louder than a train." I told him as I walked out of my bedroom and towards the stairs.

"Try living with him." I heard Karen say. As fast as I could, I ran down the stairs and came face to face with her.

"Why did you take Lauren and Harry out to eat and then shopping and not me." I pouted playfully, crossing my arms over my chest. Karen tilted her head to the side, looking at me confused.

"I didn't take your brother and sister out." She told me and I furrowed my brows confused.

"Yes you did. Mum told me that you, Joy and Liz came and got them early this morning and took them out." I told her and she just shook her head. I look towards the boys who were now looking confused as well. "Then if you don't have my brother and sister," I started pointing at her. "Then who does?" I asked. She just shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm not allowed to tell you, Ash." She said, and slowly a smile formed on her face. There was something going on that everyone knew about except me.

I took my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed my sisters number. It took her about three rings before she finally picked up her phone.

"Where are you?" I rushed out, not even greeting her after she greeted me.

"In the driveway. Damn Ash, calm your tits." She giggled. It was hard to get her attention because she was laughing at something or someone and was barely paying attention to our conversation.

"Lauren, pay attention. What are you laughing at? Who are you with?" I asked and just as she was about to answer the front door swung open. In ran Mia, who looked overly out of breath and excited.

"Daddy! Dad!" She screamed pushing past everyone so she could find her parents. "February! MY WORLD TOUR STARTS IN FEBRUARY!"

-

Heller my humble readers!

How are you guys? Good? Good.

Maybe good can be our always...

Okay! Anyways, new chapter I like how this turned out. Ashton admitted his feelings and now all we need is Mia to admit her feelings and everything is going to be dandy!

Anyways, give me your feedback on this chapter! It's highly appreciated.

Also, if you haven't checked it out already, I gave a little sneak peak to my new Calum book, Daylight, if you guys can go check that out and give me your feedback that would be amazing! I know the description is very short but if I get enough likes and comments then I may post the first chapter as a bit of a sample! It is going to be a bit different then most of the books I've written, a bit more intense but I think you guys are going to love it. I'm really excited for it so again, please go check it out and give me your feedback.

Okay, i love you guys!

Stay happy!

-bunny xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 89 28
Marley and Jake broke up when Marley found out she was pregnant. Jake never knew. Marley didn't want to ruin his scholarship to Julliard so she heade...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
35.1K 849 120
Leila has worked for Bruno Mars as his personal assistant for 2 years and they have become best friends but what will happen if they become more than...
12K 224 21
Based of of the YouTube Red movie "The Thinning" WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BE NOTHING LIKE THE ACTUAL MOVIE!!! I had not watched the movie when I st...