1.9

Hello my lovlies. Before I start the chapter I'm writing a quick little thank you to every single one of you. Today I check on this book and started crying. Not only does this book have 15,000 + reads on, 927 likes, and 176 comments, but you guys have managed to get this book in #269 in fanfiction and #377 in teenfiction. To every single one of you reading this and reading this book I want to thank you so much because you guys have brought this book so far and it means everything to me. I may just write these chapters but it's you guys that count. Without you guys my books wouldn't have the reads, likes, comments and rankings that they do. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Thank you for making my day and I hope that I just made yours.

Bunny xx

-----

Ashton's POV

A week after Asia was made official and the boys and I agreed to go on tour with Mia, we found ourselves in her office sitting at a huge table with scary looking people. Mia sat next to me scrolling through her phone quietly.

"Sorry I'm late." Josh rushed as him and Alex walked through the door and took a seat next to Mia. She shrugged her shoulders and locked her phone before looking up at her manager.

"So, do you have the paper work?" She asked excitedly. A smile was growing on her face as she stood up from her chair to reach across the table. Her manager handed her a big orange envelope which she quickly ripped open.

"You, and then the boys just have to sign the form. Their manager already signed and as did I." Mia's manager instructed as she set the paperwork down on the table in front of me, her and the boys to look at. "Just sign here," Her manager reached over and pointed to a line with his pen. Taking it from his hand, Mia quickly scribbled down her signature. "And then, the boys just have to sign right there" She told us. Mia handed me over the pen which then got passed around to the rest of the boys so we could sign our names.

"Is that it?" Luke asked after he signed his name and slid the paperwork back over to Mia so she could place it back into the envelope.

"Yes, everything is final. There will be two tour buses, but along the way we may just reduce it to one where the five of you share one." Mia's manager told us all.

"Why?" Mia question as she fought with the papers trying to get them back into the envelope neatly.

"Mia, you're like a puppy. You'll spend more time on the five sauce bus then you will your own." Alex said making Michael gasp.

"Wait," he screamed pulling out his phone quickly. "Say that again so I can get it on recording." He gushed quickly opening his voice recording app.

"Why?" Mia asked awkwardly as she tried to reach for Michael's phone.

"Because, it has been my life dream to her the Alex Ross say, five sauce." He told her. We all started to laugh because he really wasn't lying.

"Remember Mia, we've been fans of your dad and you since like, forever." Calum reminded her. Her face paled for a second before she started to giggle.