1.8

Mia's POV

"What! Are you serious?!" My dad screamed as soon as he found out the news of my tour. I was standing in the kitchen with him, my daddy and Anne. All of them smiling from ear to ear.

"I swear." I gasped out, tears starting to fall from my eyes. "I got the call today!" I told him. He swept me into his arms, spinning me around and holding me as tight as he could.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." He told me as he held onto me. I started crying harder because it was all thanks to my dads for getting me to where I am today. If I didn't have a rock legend of a dad and a classical genius of a father then I wouldn't be where I am today. I was passed around to hug everyone, including Ashton despite the "fight" that we had.

"Oh, and I have good news for the four of you." I pointed to the boys. "Nothing is set in stone because we need all of you on board." I started making sure that all of them were looking at me. Even Ashton because he was avoiding any eye contact that we made. "But, my manager approached me when I was in America and told me that he worked out a deal for you guys to be my opening act and still tour for the 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' tour. We'd basically have the same tour dates, but just different concert times." I explained to them.

It was silent for a while, and I was starting to get scared as the boys just stood there. All hell broke lose after a while as Michael and Calum started screaming and I was pulled into Luke's arms. All of the boys gathered around me squeezing me into one big group hug as they screamed in excitement.

"OH MY GOD!" Michael screamed. "This is literally my tenth birthday wish come true!" He screamed making all of us laugh. Michael pulled me in for a hug, squeezing me and if I wasn't shoved into his chest I could have sworn he was crying. And when I pulled away from the hug, he was.

"Thank you so much, Mia." Ashton came over and brought me into his arms. I smiled, hugging him tightly almost as if this our apology for the argument that we had. "Can I talk to you?" He asked me. I nodded my head and followed after him as he lead me upstairs to his room. Walking in, I immediately started to laugh and grimace at the same time.

"Its from when I was thirteen." He defended as the two of us stared at a poster of me. I was about thirteen in the photo and it was for my first ever tour. I was just starting to get into music and it was the album cover for my first album. I looked terrible with my braces and short blonde curly hair. Puberty has done me well and that's what makes me fall asleep at night.

"I remember this photo shoot though." I said, walking up to the poster so I could look at it closer. "What the hell was I wearing?" I started to laugh now and managed to turn myself away from the horrid photo.

"I'm sorry." Ashton said. I smiled up at him before wrapping my arms around his waist and setting my head on his chest.

"I am too. I guess I was just confused about what Luke said." I told him honestly. He pulled away from me and closed his eyes.

"Okay, this is going to sound really middle schoolish-" He started but I cut him off.

"Bend down a little bit." I told him. He looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Because I want to be eye level with you. Your like a giant." I lied.

"This was never a problem before." He started as he bent his knees a little so he was eye level with me. "I don't see why it is-" I lent forward, bringing my lips against his so he would shut up - and because well...Asia. He stopped talking, shocked at first but started kissing me back when he realized what exactly what was happening. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me so he was no longer squatting and my feet were dangling well above the floor.

"So, Asia?" He asked cheekily. I giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist so they were no longer dangling.

"I'm down." I told him. He looked at me blankly like I did something wrong.

"You were supposed to say, Asia. Come on Mia, we could have had a TFIO's moment." He said. I stared at him blankly before bursting out into laughter.

"But your not dying." I told him. He shrugged his shoulders. "And, I've never seen The Fault In Our Stars, nor have I read it." I told him and he gasped. Almost dropping me he looked ashamed that he was even associated with me.

"It's only the greatest love story in the world." He said. I quirked an eyebrow at him before leaning into kiss him again.

"We can create one even better." I told him and he shook his head laughing.

"That was cheesy, Mia." I giggled, unraveling myself from around him so I could stand back on my own feet. "But sure, I think Asia is better than TFIO's." He told me grabbing my hand. I smiled, looking down at our hands laced together.

"I agree."

-

super fluffy chapter! I hope you like this because Asia is finally offical :)

okay, remember to check out Daylight my new Calum fanfic it's on my page so just give me your feedback because i plan to post the first chapter tonight.

alright, i love youuuuu

-bunny xx